Everyone Please Update your info and sign up for raids Here! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Aetherius Network

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

+3
Facade
mina
HereCumsThePain
7 posters

Everyone Please Update your info and sign up for raids Here!

HereCumsThePain
    HereCumsThePain
    Raider
    Raider

Male
    Number of posts : 420
    IGN[Game NickName] : Pain
    Registration date : 2009-08-27

Everyone Please Update your info and sign up for raids Here! Empty Everyone Please Update your info and sign up for raids Here!

Post by HereCumsThePain Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:34 pm

Please Update info here: Aetherius Rollcall and Raid Sign-ups
    mina
    mina
    Celestial Council
    Celestial Council

Female
    Number of posts : 3326
    Registration date : 2008-03-31

Everyone Please Update your info and sign up for raids Here! Empty Re: Everyone Please Update your info and sign up for raids Here!

Post by mina Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:04 pm

Agreed. I will put it as a priority to try and recruit again-- have been running just dungeons lately instead of running around town XD; (working on getting equipped enough to do at least Titan and then coil)

Oh yeah Pain- you are now the highest possible rank in the guild besides being leader. You are of Carbuncle status now. Please feel free to weed out people who have been gone past 28 day mark.

With the exception of some people who have let us know they will be gone for awhile due to real life issues.
    Such known individuals are as follows:

Kiyone
    Facade - Tsu Nami

Also, everyone has the power to invite. Please utilize it, mingle with people and kidnap them into the company and we shall begin the brainwashing processes XD;;;

Last edited by mina on Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Facade
    Facade
    Advisory Board
    Advisory Board

Male
    Number of posts : 1036
    IGN[Game NickName] : Facade, Tsunami, Tsunade
    Current Status : Normal
    Registration date : 2010-02-01

Everyone Please Update your info and sign up for raids Here! Empty Re: Everyone Please Update your info and sign up for raids Here!

Post by Facade Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:34 am

I'm a bit inactive atm sorry, alot of stuff to deal with at home. Hopefully be back soon^^
    mina
    mina
    Celestial Council
    Celestial Council

Female

Post by mina Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:12 pm

No worries Facade as long as you let us know :)
    Oh yeah everyone please update your info here
    Everith
    Everith
    Trooper
    Trooper

Male
    Number of posts : 7
    IGN[Game NickName] : Everith Felhue
    Registration date : 2013-09-21

Post by Everith Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:36 pm

BTW found this tool on the official Armory that tracks all our members progress and Ilvl's

http://www.xivarmory.com/fc/9232238498621162543

Leaders and officers may find it useful! Miss you all see you in 2 days now.
    mina
    mina
    Celestial Council
    Celestial Council

Female

Post by mina Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:59 pm

Thanks for the site Everith :D Snowy showed it to me before but I think it's nicer to have a spreadsheet where we can filter the data easier and stuff haha.

Plus a great way for people to sign up for the teams and stuff so all the data in one place XD;
    Everith
    Everith
    Trooper
    Trooper

Male
    Number of posts : 7
    IGN[Game NickName] : Everith Felhue
    Registration date : 2013-09-21

Post by Everith Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:22 pm

Oh I 100% agree on the spreadsheet. I think it's awesome and well put together. I just thought people might like to see the armory list. I just discovered it myself and was like OOOOOOOO

1 more day!!!
    mina
    mina
    Celestial Council
    Celestial Council

Female

Post by mina Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:04 pm

Coil 1 tonight Tuesday @ 7pm PST
    jayvic.arce
    jayvic.arce
    Trooper
    Trooper

Male
    Number of posts : 5
    IGN[Game NickName] : jay
    Registration date : 2013-11-07

Post by jayvic.arce Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:41 am

can we try to arrange a coil group that runs on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sundays around 8:00 am eastern time?
    mina
    mina
    Celestial Council
    Celestial Council

Female

Post by mina Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:01 pm

Congrats to first guild trial coil group on passing coil 1!!!

Milestones :D

Yup yup Jay eventually we want to have coil groups for other days and different times. I think we are about ready/have enough geared people for a 2nd group soon. Just need to rearrange the teams and the times between the two groups.
    raelialily
    raelialily
    Trooper
    Trooper

Female
    Number of posts : 19
    IGN[Game NickName] : Raelia Lily
    Current Status : Normal
    Registration date : 2014-08-20

Post by raelialily Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:28 am

Super interested in this... is this the current document that we should be using?
    HighMuck
    HighMuck
    Trooper
    Trooper

Male
    Number of posts : 24
    IGN[Game NickName] : Merlblyss Bloesthal
    Current Status : Busy at Work
    Registration date : 2013-12-20

Post by HighMuck Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:02 am

It is by no means current. I'm clearing nearly everything out of it at the moment and will be pushing it to get re-filled in the coming few weeks.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:34 am