Embeding a arcade section into the forum header. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Aetherius Network

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Embeding a arcade section into the forum header.

Neoyoshi
    Neoyoshi
    Grandpa
    Grandpa

Male
    Number of posts : 1711
    IGN[Game NickName] : Neoyoshi
    Current Status : Happy
    Registration date : 2008-04-11

Embeding a arcade section into the forum header. Empty Embeding a arcade section into the forum header.

Post by Neoyoshi Sat May 03, 2008 2:11 pm

I'm not sure if phpbb still supports flash embeds, but I'd like to suggest an arcade section for down-time purposes, complete with a score and ranking system that monitors the highest scoring user for that particular arcade game.

If you need an example of the section layout; I'll try to find some of my old forum communities that used flash arcade games and link them here in this post.

Theirs some really great flash arcade games out there and i feel this would be a great way to have a continuous competition between other users even during Maintenance for Rohan.
    Anonymous

Embeding a arcade section into the forum header. Empty Re: Embeding a arcade section into the forum header.

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2008 3:19 pm

Very good idea !
    +1 Neo thumbs up

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:25 am