Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Darkfall online (p2p)

Go down 
+11
Snow
Spectre
ash
Shu
YounGDeviL
onlyvidiu
Laifun
Osiris
Melvin
Sakuragi
Anemone
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male
Number of posts : 6807
IGN[Game NickName] : Snow, Nuts, Nut, Snowball, Splash, Snowy
Current Status : Busy at School
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Darkfall online (p2p) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkfall online (p2p)   Darkfall online (p2p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 10:48 am

Yeah Oblivion is an awesome game to be an mmo, and this game looks a lot like it with even more features, although imo Oblivion melee system is cool for offline gaming against npc's but in pvp I think it would be a disaster.

If someone would use magick they could just keep running non stop while keeping you at range while even if you get in range the Oblivion melee system is kinda usless against enemies that keep running away from ya.

Even a bow user could easily pull it off to kite someone using a melee weap, which would mean that there would be only melee fighting against npc's.
Back to top Go down
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8485/1snowflakecardmadebyneoc
ash
Commander
Commander
ash

Male
Number of posts : 710
IGN[Game NickName] : Ordain,Arthorius,Vaandrin
Current Status : Active
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Darkfall online (p2p)   Darkfall online (p2p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:20 am

^^ thats why thr aint no classes so u can uise anythin..magic,bows,spells...and so on ....so it kinda evens things out
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male
Number of posts : 6807
IGN[Game NickName] : Snow, Nuts, Nut, Snowball, Splash, Snowy
Current Status : Busy at School
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Darkfall online (p2p)   Darkfall online (p2p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:33 am

Yeah I just mean, I think it will be pretty sad for the ones that want to go melee in pvp
Back to top Go down
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8485/1snowflakecardmadebyneoc
ash
Commander
Commander
ash

Male
Number of posts : 710
IGN[Game NickName] : Ordain,Arthorius,Vaandrin
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Darkfall online (p2p)   Darkfall online (p2p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:38 am

hopefully we carry multiple weapons..i prefer melee :D
Back to top Go down
Noiselessrope
Trooper
Trooper
Noiselessrope

Male
Number of posts : 25
IGN[Game NickName] : Conall
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Darkfall   Darkfall online (p2p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:54 pm

This seems to have a lot of buzz....Darkfall. They like to advertise play however you want to play! Seems like a WoW, WAR, EQ kinda looking game!

Site
http://www.darkfallonline.com/
Back to top Go down
Forseti
Raider
Raider
Forseti

Male
Number of posts : 571
IGN[Game NickName] : Forseti, Cadexn
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Darkfall online (p2p)   Darkfall online (p2p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:51 am

Release date at 25th of February if i'm not wrong. looking forward to play this game too!
Back to top Go down
Neoyoshi
Grandpa
Grandpa
Neoyoshi

Male
Number of posts : 1711
IGN[Game NickName] : Neoyoshi
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Darkfall online (p2p)   Darkfall online (p2p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 3:01 pm

Hmmmm, if only the character models didn't look so ugly and Americanized (basically classic D&D styles) i might try this game.

Then again if the character creation system allows skin mapping and custom prims (a Second Life feature), then that would be a different story; it almost sounds like you would be able to do that, they say you have the freedom to do anything in the game.

I'm afraid to see what the specs look like.
@_@
Back to top Go down
LordOfSkulls
Commander
Commander
LordOfSkulls

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Darkfall online (p2p)   Darkfall online (p2p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:18 pm

Darkfall is where i be for long time O.o it my type of a game especially the hardcore pvp...

I am one of the lucky people to be able to get on release date thanks to pre-order (after 4 hours of refreshing page to buy it)

It costs like 55$ for the game and u get one month free, monthly fees will be like 15$ a month...

This game is not for everyone only the most organised guilds/groups will survive, Their no languge sorting at all, some of the mechanics in this game are realstic...

You are in third person view if ur meele, and first person view for Magic/Archery

On Death you lose everything you have on u expect (Starting weapons that are undroppable and other undroppable items which their arnt many at momment) and yes i mean everything 1 death equalles =P u butt naked at lifestone. Which u can run back to ur body and hopefully not everything gotten looted,

but skill is where it most at and equipment can always be replaced this is not like Rohan where it so hard to get gear , sure their some harder to get that help you, but even if u have best armor in the world and u suck in PVP it wont help u one bit.

The Game is VERY HIGH paced... just go check out some youtube videos. This game is Based on 70% skill and 30% on Equipment/skill

I am going to be playing this game for very long time because it very similer to my first MMO Asheron's Call and i loved that game and this is first mmo that actually looks like a good PVP game... since than =p

Their no such thing as Level in game but their something similer to Runescape/Asheron's Call system and Oblivion were useing the skills or just by runing/swiming will raise Skills and little bit ur basic stats. So to get better at magic you have to cast spells and such, if u want to be good at archery in heavy armor u got to have heavy armor on and shooting with archery or magic or meele

You can be all three classes at same time but it be harder for you to level up all skills from the very start... also their a limit of some 400s... + points and than points being deplated from unused skills.

That right if u stoped useing archery for lets say 1-2 weeks u might go down couple points in skill... (Since ti realstic in since that ur out of pratice)

The game also you can build ur own towns, MOUNT fighting, NAVY fighting, Town Attacking, Raiding Instances/Doungens

And also a nice crafting system, their no limit what u can be either and points dont deplate when it comes to crafting u can harvest everything you want and craft everything u want but of course it some time to get everything maxed out.

But mostly.... I love the Risk Vs Gain Vs How GOOD U are in PVP. Theirs also Friendly FIRE on... that Right if u start aoeing everyone u going to hit ur own allies as well, same goes for Archery.

Ur not resticed by anything u can kill who ever you want with no limitation.... IF ur back stabber... and ur guild leader is afk in some sweet armor... u can kill him take his loot =P

This game will probally Beat any other game i seen so far PVP Wise and will Rival Asheron's Call.

Anyway.... =D I cant wait till Tommrow when it released the game IS LIMITED for joing so they can expend slowlly and make sure everyone enjoys and not 10000000s people in starting area... Tommorrow more Pre-orders will be for buying so try to keep checking website and moment it goes live do it as fast as possible or u going to miss it cause.... it literally ove 30,000 people trying to get pre-order at same time WEBPAGE super laggy =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkfall online (p2p)   Darkfall online (p2p) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkfall online (p2p)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2