Petition Against Nexon America Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Aetherius Network

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

3 posters

Petition Against Nexon America

Neoyoshi
    Neoyoshi
    Grandpa
    Grandpa

Male
    Number of posts : 1711
    IGN[Game NickName] : Neoyoshi
    Current Status : Happy
    Registration date : 2008-04-11

Petition Against Nexon America Empty Petition Against Nexon America

Post by Neoyoshi Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:28 am

Tired of the unstable and unplayable game-service on the Vindictus servers? Let's see what this can do.

http://www.change.org/petitions/nexon-america-to-please-fix-and-or-upgrade-their-game-service-protocols-for-vindictus
    Eir
    Eir
    Celestial Guard
    Celestial Guard

Male
    Number of posts : 278
    IGN[Game NickName] : Erin Mordeau
    Registration date : 2009-10-13

Petition Against Nexon America Empty Re: Petition Against Nexon America

Post by Eir Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:25 am

TERA may be going down the tubes also, hired a Nexon bloke as COO.

http://massively.joystiq.com/2013/01/03/en-masse-names-lee-new-ceo-hires-nexon-veteran/
    Genlog
    Genlog
    Captain
    Captain

Male
    Number of posts : 347
    IGN[Game NickName] : Genlog Lamora
    Current Status : Busy at Work
    Registration date : 2011-07-11

Post by Genlog Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:35 pm

in my few pll blame to much on the companie
    when some try very hard to keep things running

players make the game not GM ore companie
    when players have lack in rules they make it a mess for every1

so GM have there hands full in baby sitting
    ban players remove botters remove hackers and so on

i no this becouse i play atm Dekaron Nexon EU
    and rely if you no Dekaron players they are a mess

they dont give a shit to the rules they troll flame hack dupe
    they hack orther acounts and so on

and then Nexon Gm must to try to keep thing running good
    with 1000 of tickets they get from players

and then they blame they companie for bad service -.-
    if players just play by the rules Nexon have more time for fixing things
    but sadly they dont get time for that

here what a GM says

There is no point on calling the GM's out. Fact is that we are indeed replying to tickets. We are also checking the banning cases. We are investigating also the recent duping case. We are actually refunding people on every weekly maint, not only items but also dill. We are also trying to get rid of the bugs from the recent major update. In fact, consider yourself lucky to get a reply from me now while I'm dealing with some of what I mentioned above. Fact is that you are banned too so you are clearly unhappy as well, like many others that have been caught/ effectively reported.

We are actually working really hard to change things here and get rid of what makes this community be drowning constantly, players wise, content wise, and also security believe it or not.

So I logged into forums because I was asked to check something in that thread, and I find out someone either being funny or spreading an illegal item that later everybody would complain about. What you want me to do about it? Let it slide and let everybody here thinks that we tolerate such abuses and illegal activities (if found true)?

Be real, and don't be so Blind. This is not about haters, or about how much we work because I can gurantee you that many of us work overtime for you guys. Fact is that some of you are not help whatsoever by allowing such behaviors on our forum and also in game.

If you want things faster, then help for it and don't bring any more issues or complaints here that have certainly no base.
    Instead of giving us your 2 negative cents, be possitive and see that we are actually trying to get things to work better.
    And if you don't believe it/buy anything of what I consider my longest post in this forum, then I wont bother trying to change your mind because it will not be worth it.

Regards
    Neoyoshi
    Neoyoshi
    Grandpa
    Grandpa

Male
    Number of posts : 1711
    IGN[Game NickName] : Neoyoshi
    Current Status : Happy
    Registration date : 2008-04-11

Post by Neoyoshi Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:04 pm

I think i understand what you are saying Genlog, and i definitely agree that players in online games can make things really difficult for the Staff who may or may not be managing those players.

But this Petition isn't really about a lack of Customer service or any lacking in management being able to resolve issues with a number of players with-in the community.

This is about the North American servers becoming severely unstable and at times, unplayable. And it's an issue with the server Hardware that is being used to manage a certain influx of players.

Now this isn't something that has just started recently; the servers have been severely unstable for Months now.

7/10 players on the North American servers can be seen chatting about how severe the problems. A number of players cannot even log in the servers anymore because the servers are simply that unstable right now.

This game's saving grace at the moment is that there is this short time-window on the servers where things run relatively smooth, but that's because a large portion of the player-base is not logged in.

So just about every current Vindictus player knows this is a hardware problem, that Nexon needs better software and hardware solutions to manage things, but that isn't happening.

So in all honesty, i can not speak on behalf of the quality of the people that work for Nexon, for all i know they could be genuinely hard-working employees, who would want nothing more then to bring us quality game service. But the fact of the matter is that they are not, and someone needs to take responsibility, It's Nexon's responsibility to provide quality service and to at the very least, answer for what is not being done properly.
    Genlog
    Genlog
    Captain
    Captain

Male
    Number of posts : 347
    IGN[Game NickName] : Genlog Lamora
    Current Status : Busy at Work
    Registration date : 2011-07-11

Post by Genlog Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:14 am

so far i no about mmorpg that players have trouble with the game duo DC lagg
    ore any orther trouble that they can run the game good

in my few again i blame the player not companie

first off all what i see most players instal a new windows like 8
    and then they totaly bom the forum about how bad the game runs -.-

when i no most companies dont adept yet to windows 8 becouse it takes time
    for a companie to do that but players want everything fast

again players mistake
    i run windows 7 i can play any game no lagg no DC it run perfeckt for me
    i have on my comp GW2 Star Trek Online Dekaron Aion Hawken all works 100 %
    no problems ad all i dont QQ on forum about how bad the game runs

rely if you read so many forums like i do then you QQ rely

and if it rely is a hardware problem then it takes time to i no from Nexon EU
    they need to call the game companie where they game was made

like Dekaron if Nexon have a problem with a game they need to get help from GameHi KR
    so it take more time then and if players dont have that it sad then

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:50 pm