Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

What Job class?

Go down 
+3
HereCumsThePain
Neoyoshi
Remuss
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Remuss
Trooper
Trooper
Remuss

Male
Number of posts : 34
IGN[Game NickName] : Remuss
Current Status : unknown
Registration date : 2012-12-17

What Job class? Empty
PostSubject: What Job class?   What Job class? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 4:58 pm

When i was playing CBT i made my mage, but i wasn't sure on what job class on picking. I picked Artisan, Do you guys have any idea on what is a good job class on picking for a mage? Also please explain why on picking that Job class :) Or does it just count on what you prefer?
Back to top Go down
Neoyoshi
Grandpa
Grandpa
Neoyoshi

Male
Number of posts : 1711
IGN[Game NickName] : Neoyoshi
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-04-11

What Job class? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Job class?   What Job class? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:06 pm

Hmmm, that's a good question.

I am only familiar with Blacksmith at this point, but for me as an example; i picked a job class that i felt would best supplement my first Character.

As our Characters progress, and we each increase in individual and/or combined wealth, it will be much easier do whatever job class we want.

So i guess the first thing step would be to figure out which Job supplements a spell-caster the best.

I'll go look in to that and edit my post with what i find.
Back to top Go down
HereCumsThePain
Raider
Raider
HereCumsThePain

Male
Number of posts : 420
IGN[Game NickName] : Pain
Registration date : 2009-08-27

What Job class? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Job class?   What Job class? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:21 am

Well its up to you to pick, but its best to pick one that the guild would need. So Mr Kenny should start compiling a list of who is gonna be what, so we can make sure we do not lack in any crafts.

What we should do?

1. Hardcore crafters = ?
2. Assign the crafters to jobs that smith gears or accesories
3. Alchemy/Food = Non hard core crafters

So we should really compile the list. And figure out who are more into harvesting of materials, people who can grind forever of cause are more appropriate for these gathering of materials.
Back to top Go down
HereCumsThePain
Raider
Raider
HereCumsThePain

Male
Number of posts : 420
IGN[Game NickName] : Pain
Registration date : 2009-08-27

What Job class? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Job class?   What Job class? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:21 am

Oh i almost forgot and also figure out a proper process for transfering to a person who can collect the materials and pass it to the relavant crafters. We also need to compile a list for donations for guild, this has to be done quickly so as to level up the guild to add everyone!
Back to top Go down
xvestigex
Veteran
Veteran
xvestigex

Male
Number of posts : 54
Current Status : Active
Registration date : 2010-02-05

What Job class? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Job class?   What Job class? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:27 am

I will be alchemist for my class need to spam lot of potions.
Back to top Go down
rawrx
Captain
Captain
rawrx

Male
Number of posts : 240
IGN[Game NickName] : Roxelis Equinoux
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2010-09-13

What Job class? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Job class?   What Job class? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 3:10 am

i will be artisan cause cause im a clothes guy tarzan
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/musica9090
Remuss
Trooper
Trooper
Remuss

Male
Number of posts : 34
IGN[Game NickName] : Remuss
Current Status : unknown
Registration date : 2012-12-17

What Job class? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Job class?   What Job class? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 5:54 am

HereCumsThePain wrote:
Well its up to you to pick, but its best to pick one that the guild would need. So Mr Kenny should start compiling a list of who is gonna be what, so we can make sure we do not lack in any crafts.

What we should do?

1. Hardcore crafters = ?
2. Assign the crafters to jobs that smith gears or accesories
3. Alchemy/Food = Non hard core crafters

So we should really compile the list. And figure out who are more into harvesting of materials, people who can grind forever of cause are more appropriate for these gathering of materials.

Ok, thanks for the answer. Also thanks on other people response.
Back to top Go down
jleviso
Veteran
Veteran
jleviso

Male
Number of posts : 41
IGN[Game NickName] : whoyou
Registration date : 2011-06-28

What Job class? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Job class?   What Job class? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 10:21 am

Correct me if I'm wrong. I read in the ro2 forums regarding the guardians summon on each job. And they give different passive and active buff.

Chef - greatly increases the summoners HP auto-recovery and allows the usage of exclusive skills such as Lusty Smell which poisons enemies with a powerful poison.

Blacksmith - increases the summoners melee defense and allows the usage of exclusive skills such as Hammerfall which decreases the enemies defense.

Artisan - significantly increases the summoners flee and allows the usage of exclusive skills such as Shining Gimlet that afflicts quick continuous damage on far away enemies <- someone commented that it now adds crit rate not flee

Alchemist - increases the summoners magic defense and allows the usage of exclusive skills such as Acid Terror that delivers powerful melee and magic damage at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Jokz
Trooper
Trooper
Jokz

Male
Number of posts : 9
IGN[Game NickName] : Jokz
Current Status : Sad
Registration date : 2012-12-26

What Job class? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Job class?   What Job class? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 6:54 pm

I intended on going Monk with Artisan for the critical hit rate increase
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What Job class? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Job class?   What Job class? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Job class?
Page 1 of 1