Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

What Class Are You Becoming?

Go down 
+9
ReAr
legend2
Shu
DisrocteD
Snow
Neoyoshi
mina
AxLR0Se
AsiaHero
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Knight or Warrior
Knight
What Class Are You Becoming? Vote_lcap60%What Class Are You Becoming? Vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
Warrior
What Class Are You Becoming? Vote_lcap40%What Class Are You Becoming? Vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
AsiaHero
Captain
Captain
AsiaHero

Male
Number of posts : 174
IGN[Game NickName] : TonyDaTiger
Current Status : Normal
Registration date : 2008-06-29

What Class Are You Becoming? Empty
PostSubject: What Class Are You Becoming?   What Class Are You Becoming? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:44 pm

Eh, i was trying to find a good RoM class to choose from, and i thought Warrior and Knights are my favorite melee classes, so any tips on which class is better, Knight or Warrior.

Last edited by AsiaHero on Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : poll)
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/asianvietz
AxLR0Se
Commander
Commander
AxLR0Se

Male
Number of posts : 1337
IGN[Game NickName] : AxLR0Se/SpongeBoB
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: What Class Are You Becoming?   What Class Are You Becoming? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:14 pm

I am having a hell of a hard time deciding. I know i want warrior as my main, but 2nd.... no idea.
Or rogue first for invisibility... see... tough time deciding @_@

I think i'm going to level like 3 different types to like lvl 20, while still in closed beta to decide which i like best.
Back to top Go down
AsiaHero
Captain
Captain
AsiaHero

Male
Number of posts : 174
IGN[Game NickName] : TonyDaTiger
Current Status : Normal
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: What Class Are You Becoming?   What Class Are You Becoming? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:20 pm

lol tru, i might got warrior and knight for best melee n tank LOL, but i dont know bout the second class, so i cant w8 till then man!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/asianvietz
mina
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
mina

Female
Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: What Class Are You Becoming?   What Class Are You Becoming? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:02 am

Well this game has a Dual Class system so you can make your Warrior Primary and your Knight Secondary or vice versa
Back to top Go down
https://aeth.darkbb.com
Neoyoshi
Grandpa
Grandpa
Neoyoshi

Male
Number of posts : 1711
IGN[Game NickName] : Neoyoshi
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: What Class Are You Becoming?   What Class Are You Becoming? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:20 pm

Hmmm, thats a good question; when i played FFO i liked fiddling around with melee/magic combos, so i'll probably do the same thing in RoM.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What Class Are You Becoming?   What Class Are You Becoming? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 6:28 pm

I would like to say that Warrior/Knight will only be good at PvE not PvP. What about choosen Warrior/Mage = More Mana becuase it's going to be such a wasted? That should be more for PvP but I hear you can change the secondary Jobs. Not exacly sure about it thought. :P
Back to top Go down
mina
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
mina

Female
Number of posts : 3326

PostSubject: Re: What Class Are You Becoming?   What Class Are You Becoming? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:49 pm

Neoyoshi wrote:
Hmmm, thats a good question; when i played FFO i liked fiddling around with melee/magic combos, so i'll probably do the same thing in RoM.

yays yoshi will be playing with us again <3 <3
Back to top Go down
https://aeth.darkbb.com
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male
Number of posts : 6807
IGN[Game NickName] : Snow, Nuts, Nut, Snowball, Splash, Snowy
Current Status : Busy at School
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: What Class Are You Becoming?   What Class Are You Becoming? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:40 am

Uhm I would say Warrior/Mage

Or Knight/scout

Mage is pretty much the best 2nd class since it got a bunch of buffs as 2nd skills (dmg add on buff).

While other classes got mostly usless skills as 2nd

why knight/scout, not to drain from same mana pool and scout can give some range to the knight, so ya can catch up to targets in pvp and pull in pve (tank that pulls his own target)
Back to top Go down
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8485/1snowflakecardmadebyneoc
DisrocteD
Captain
Captain
DisrocteD

Male
Number of posts : 207
IGN[Game NickName] : DisrocteD, Evangelion
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: What Class Are You Becoming?   What Class Are You Becoming? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 12:07 pm

i will sure do scout/knight
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Class Are You Becoming?   What Class Are You Becoming? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:05 am

oww I was wrong about mage being good as 2nd class, the attack buff is only magick attack so it's handy for priest only, but that means you would drain same mana pool
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work

PostSubject: Re: What Class Are You Becoming?   What Class Are You Becoming? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:58 am

same mana pool does not mean it sux btw.u just need pick ur skill according to their cooldown time,same mana pool also mean ur stats will be around same for both class.give u faster regen of mana.

u just need to time ur attack.dont always use highest damage,learn to do combo.

that why i getting buffie to do knight/priest...they make a lethal combo hehe.

as for sub class,warrior,rogue,priest and mage is best in my opinion.
scout and knight for secondary will depend on ur main class and not for all classes.

they made a lot of changes to the game compare to chinese version.i go work now.will post some of my tips and reviews later when i am there.

time to add more section to our rune forum later on :)
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Class Are You Becoming?   What Class Are You Becoming? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:18 am

I didn't say same mana pool sux it's just handy to have a totally different bar, for example rogue energy regenerates damn fast, so you can spam rogue skills nearly all the time, so if you have mp + energy you could use mp then energy then mp again which means the mp had a chnace to regen in between and so did the energy after, which means 2x as fast regen if ya have 2 different bars.

Although priest + mage you use mage for dmg priest for heal pretty much not something you do at same time anyway so it would be a great combo

same with priest knight

rogue/warrior is my favourite atm, ya build up rage with energy then spend all ya energy then rage then build up more rage with energy, so easy and fast, and wr gives you aoe, and hp buff

rogues are kind OP at low lvls not sure how about high lvls, mobs nearly don't hit my rogue at all, and normal mobs arround my lvl die in 1~2 hits so I guess rogues ll be nerfed or even out later lvls

ooh and btw about rogue becoming more even out later lvls, the higher I get they stronger they get so far, like now at lvl 13 ya have a skill that makes your next attack be a crit and hit 40% more dmg and once ya hit lvl 14 ya get a skill that stuns your target for 6 sec, and in 6 sec you pretty much can finish off any mob so far except a boss and this all costs only energy which regens really fast so ya can go from mob to mob non stop

and if ya have a good 2nd class like warrior, you can throw those skills on them too at same time
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Class Are You Becoming?   What Class Are You Becoming? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:42 am

ya.rogue/warrior seem to be one of the best class combo atm.

i trying another class combo.so far it does less damage compare to rogue/warr combo,but its aoe and stun all come at higher lvl so later on might prove to be as good as rogue/warr class in pve.as for pvp its hard to say which combo is the best atm.
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Class Are You Becoming?   What Class Are You Becoming? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 1:24 pm

rogue/scout is pretty sweet too, since both energy and focus regen damn fast, they btoh use leather armor so ya don't have to buy different armor sets, scout has some melee skills too, so once ya energy is out and your in melee range ya can throw in some scout melee while waiting for energy, you can shoot targets that run away with ya bow (handy for pvp, also slow em down) they both use stats that r close to each other so one boosts the other

I'm not sure but if we plan on pvping a lot I might preffer this one above most of the others

pvp wise I think rogue/scout, warrior/rogue, rogue/warrior, warrior/priest, rogue/priest, mage/priest, priest/mage are the stronger combo's

and think priest/mage is one of the supperior ones, with the mage magick dmg increase, and priest bubble at same time, both using magick stats so boosting each other even more, ya have range, dmg, heal, good def (bubble) all at the same time, just need to get a huge mana pool and any kind of mp regen things, and not sure how the pots work, but probably with pots ya can be godly ^^

and no mage/priest wouldn't be as goldy as priest/mage
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Class Are You Becoming?   What Class Are You Becoming? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 2:43 pm

i will be testing scout/rogue

i know scout not looking good atm and they nerf a lot of scout damage and skills compare to chinese version but i tired of playing either warrior,mage or healer type in every mmo i play so i want to try a ranged class this time.

if scout/rogue does not work i am thinking of scout/mage or scout/priest

s/r combo give good ranged and melee skills << good for pvp and decent in pve

s/m combo give very lethal ranged and u can spam non stop << good for both pvp and pve

s/p combo basically make u almost unkillable in pve and very very hard to take down in pvp

hope they will boost up damage back for scout later on.but for now i will try it and see how later
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Class Are You Becoming?   What Class Are You Becoming? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 3:06 pm

When did ya play the Chinesee version anyway Shu ^^?
You couldn't wait for ya beta key could you?
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Class Are You Becoming?   What Class Are You Becoming? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:27 pm

nah i didn play chinese version.but i always research game before i play if i am serious about staying in game heh
Back to top Go down
legend2
Trooper
Trooper
legend2

Male
Number of posts : 16
IGN[Game NickName] : Balroth
Current Status : Active
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: What Class Are You Becoming?   What Class Are You Becoming? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:02 pm

Someone do me a favor and test Mage/Priest for me
Back to top Go down
http://forum.runesofmagic.com/index.php
ReAr
Captain
Captain
ReAr

Male
Number of posts : 338
IGN[Game NickName] : ReAranger
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: What Class Are You Becoming?   What Class Are You Becoming? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:59 am

i keep looking at the mage as a second, with the attack speed buff stack that with a rouge or scout. hmmm
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Class Are You Becoming?   What Class Are You Becoming? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:39 pm

mage has only magick attack buff, so it's a bad 2nd class except for if you choose priest main

priest/mage one of the best combos atm imo
Back to top Go down
ReAr
Captain
Captain
ReAr

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Class Are You Becoming?   What Class Are You Becoming? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:24 am

am i misreading the lvl 9 skill amplified attack. ?
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Class Are You Becoming?   What Class Are You Becoming? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:26 am

it says on site increases attack, but in game only magick attack
Back to top Go down
ReAr
Captain
Captain
ReAr

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Class Are You Becoming?   What Class Are You Becoming? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:49 am

bah What Class Are You Becoming? 40472 that helps :thumb2: tks
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Class Are You Becoming?   What Class Are You Becoming? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:54 am

yeah it's kind of a dissapointment, adding an all attack buff to mage would actually make it a good 2nd class for most of the classes, but as it is now mainly priest/mage
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: What Class Are You Becoming?   What Class Are You Becoming? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:15 am

knight is magic based attack also.so maybe knight/mage could work? ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Class Are You Becoming?   What Class Are You Becoming? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Class Are You Becoming?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next