Light-hearted Anime Fantasy MMORPG Spirit Tales Closed Beta Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Aetherius Network

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

5 posters

Light-hearted Anime Fantasy MMORPG Spirit Tales Closed Beta

Shu
    Shu
    Celestial Council
    Celestial Council

Male
    Number of posts : 10794
    IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
    Current Status : Busy at Work
    Registration date : 2008-03-31

Light-hearted Anime Fantasy MMORPG Spirit Tales Closed Beta Empty Light-hearted Anime Fantasy MMORPG Spirit Tales Closed Beta

Post by Shu Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:58 pm

KoramGame Ltd. announced today that Spirit Tales, a light- hearted anime fantasy MMORPG developed by X-Legend, has begun registration for Closed Beta (CB). Closed Beta is slated to begin in late Q1, 2012, and players can now register at the game's official website: st.koramgame.com.

Light-hearted Anime Fantasy MMORPG Spirit Tales Closed Beta Spirittales1

"Our goal is to offer vibrant gameplay for all ages by
    creating and cultivating a gaming community with features specifically
    designed to enhance the player experience," says Yann Wang, GM. "We hope
    that the community will enjoy the game and the features we've added to
    provide the players with endless hours of fun."

Light-hearted Anime Fantasy MMORPG Spirit Tales Closed Beta Spirittales2

Light-hearted Anime Fantasy MMORPG Spirit Tales Closed Beta Spirittales3

Spirit Tales takes place
    in an earth-like fantasy world and is divided into two hemispheres, the
    dark and the light. ­Players will embark upon a journeyinto a magical
    realm mixed with light-hearted animation, alluring characters, and
    unique experiential blends of action, adventure, and RPG gameplay. With 6
    classes and a fully customizable creation system, players can expect a
    high-degree of in-game freedom. With gamers in mind, Spirit Tales is
    designed to offer players a unique and extensive pet-capture system,
    over 40 million customization combinations, PvP (Player vs Player)
    battles, and in-depth character progression.

Light-hearted Anime Fantasy MMORPG Spirit Tales Closed Beta Spirittales4

Spirit Tales Features:

• Tribe and Classes:

• 3 Tribes: The Gold Kirin Tribe, The Maned Dragon Tribe, and The Lunar Fox Tribe
      • 6 Classes: Archer, Sorcerer, Fighter, Warrior, Shaman, and the Assassin

• Over 40 Million customizing combinations
    • In-Depth Skill Tree and Crafting System
    • Pet-Capture System and Training
    • 5 vs 5 PvP (Player vs Player) Arena Battles
    • Sweetheart System: Gives buffs and special abilities

Spirit Tales will be available in North America and Europe.

Light-hearted Anime Fantasy MMORPG Spirit Tales Closed Beta Spirittales5

kawainu
    kawainu
    Captain
    Captain

Male
    Number of posts : 365
    IGN[Game NickName] : kawainu
    Current Status : Normal
    Registration date : 2010-01-31

Light-hearted Anime Fantasy MMORPG Spirit Tales Closed Beta Empty Re: Light-hearted Anime Fantasy MMORPG Spirit Tales Closed Beta

Post by kawainu Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:58 pm

This is the korean version of Glory Days online which I think is in OB atm (in the my/ch server).
    mina
    mina
    Celestial Council
    Celestial Council

Female
    Number of posts : 3326

Light-hearted Anime Fantasy MMORPG Spirit Tales Closed Beta Empty Re: Light-hearted Anime Fantasy MMORPG Spirit Tales Closed Beta

Post by mina Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:17 pm

Is this english version of Glory Destiny? o.O;;
    that Hera is playing?
    Hera
    Hera
    Nivy
    Nivy

Female
    Number of posts : 1925
    IGN[Game NickName] : Vynch
    Current Status : Happy
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

Post by Hera Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:23 pm

I'm playing Glory Destiny Online, is the same game but hosted by my/sg company. This, I believe is the EU/US version.
    mina
    mina
    Celestial Council
    Celestial Council

Female

Post by mina Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:25 pm

ooh... Is there only 1 server in Glory Destiny Online ?
    Hera
    Hera
    Nivy
    Nivy

Female

Post by Hera Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:28 pm

Yes.
    Neoyoshi
    Neoyoshi
    Grandpa
    Grandpa

Male
    Number of posts : 1711
    IGN[Game NickName] : Neoyoshi
    Registration date : 2008-04-11

Post by Neoyoshi Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:32 am

Whats the point? the Lime Odyssey closed beta comes out in a week or so, at the very latest the second week of February.

As soon as LO drops, i speculate 90% of players playing everything else in the Anime-MMO genre will drop what games they are playing and they will "bum-rush" the LO beta, no other MMORPG in this genre matters as much and is as anticipated as Lime Odyssey, Right next to Ro2; which will most likely never ever see the light of day the way Gravity is taking that project.
    Hera
    Hera
    Nivy
    Nivy

Female

Post by Hera Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:33 am

Neoyoshi wrote:Whats the point? the Lime Odyssey closed beta comes out in a week or so, at the very latest the second week of February.

As soon as LO drops, i speculate 90% of players playing everything else in the Anime-MMO genre will drop what games they are playing and they will "bum-rush" the LO beta, no other MMORPG in this genre matters as much and is as anticipated as Lime Odyssey, Right next to Ro2; which will most likely never ever see the light of day the way Gravity is taking that project.

Agree, but still hating gpotato either way. Glory Destiny Online is fun to be casual but once you hit max level, there isn't much to do anymore, too friendly for me LOL. I miss the sudden ambush and got killed surprise in Aika Online.
    mina
    mina
    Celestial Council
    Celestial Council

Female

Post by mina Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:08 am

Try King of Kings 3? Goady is playing it, advertises pvp XD;
    Neoyoshi
    Neoyoshi
    Grandpa
    Grandpa

Male

Post by Neoyoshi Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:13 am

Hera wrote:

Agree, but still hating gpotato either way. Glory Destiny Online is fun to be casual but once you hit max level, there isn't much to do anymore, too friendly for me LOL. I miss the sudden ambush and got killed surprise in Aika Online.

Gpotato? Light-hearted Anime Fantasy MMORPG Spirit Tales Closed Beta Th_116_
    Hera
    Hera
    Nivy
    Nivy

Female

Post by Hera Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:24 pm

Neoyoshi wrote:
    Hera wrote:

Aeriagames, same thing lol.
    Neoyoshi
    Neoyoshi
    Grandpa
    Grandpa

Male

Post by Neoyoshi Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:57 am

Hera wrote:
    Neoyoshi wrote:
    Hera wrote:

Aeriagames, same thing lol.

Oh i see, what you are really expressing is that your dislike for either entity is equally the same; but other-wise Aeria Games is very different from Gpotato, at least for me they are; i think they have a much richer community atmosphere verse Gpotato; although they carry just as much dis-functionality as Gpotato does within it's core community; so i suppose for some people the experiences are very similar.

But what actually matters here is Aeria is Publishing Lime Odyssey, and not Gpotato.

I will admit that if the tables were turned, (Gpotato publishing Lime Odyssey) i couldn't help but find myself being concerned.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:41 pm