Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

SW:TOR Graphics Evolution & Comparison

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

SW:TOR Graphics Evolution & Comparison Empty
PostSubject: SW:TOR Graphics Evolution & Comparison   SW:TOR Graphics Evolution & Comparison Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:01 am

this is a pretty good video made by a player showing slow but steady graphics improvement swtor is heading for.
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male
Number of posts : 6807
IGN[Game NickName] : Snow, Nuts, Nut, Snowball, Splash, Snowy
Current Status : Busy at School
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: SW:TOR Graphics Evolution & Comparison   SW:TOR Graphics Evolution & Comparison Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:23 am

lols comparing toned down Aion graphics to maxed out SWOTR graphics is real good comparison, even my laptop ran Aion on higher graphics then that, let alone, SWOTR is improving in graphics, but so did (or is going to do) Aion with that graphics heavy patch

Nevertheless a very good and needed improvement for SWOTR
Back to top Go down
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8485/1snowflakecardmadebyneoc
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: SW:TOR Graphics Evolution & Comparison   SW:TOR Graphics Evolution & Comparison Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:40 pm

note he is comparing those game in 2010 and during year 2009 swtor graphics cannot even compare with aion or the rest.now its on par and better if u judge it from close up like what author says heh

but i note it dare not put in ffxiv in the comparison,since ffxiv graphics is the best no matter close up or from distance. ^^
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

PostSubject: Re: SW:TOR Graphics Evolution & Comparison   SW:TOR Graphics Evolution & Comparison Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:03 pm

The Aion graphic patch was announced and in beta testing when we were at the verge of quitting Aion.
And like I said those graphics he's showing on Aion are no where near max graphics of Aion at its launch, while he is running SWOTR on its max (with a lot of maybees of if it is actually that good in game or just during cutscenes)

A lot of games look quite amazing during cutscenes, but r stripped off their graphics afterwards

Anyways I'm not saying those graphics r bad, but the fanboys do love to idealise their precious game which does make that review only true to a certain degree
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: SW:TOR Graphics Evolution & Comparison   SW:TOR Graphics Evolution & Comparison Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:45 pm

ya tat why i say its player made.

but he did show the improvement of graphics done in the game itself from 2009 to end 2010 which show a big improvement which is why i posted.

the rest at mid to end part of the video just bias to side of swtor due to fans factor heh,but one have to realize during 2009 and early 2010 swtor was so bad that its being compare to wow graphic which is very old gen.he did show that at least the graphics now is good enough to compare to aion before patch which is decent enough for a new gen mmo.last time last year i was bashing swtor and swearing i wont be playing it due to ugly char graphics in spite of features being nice,but now at least i can accept it to the point i can play it so it is improving lol.

and with the year 2011 with game going to be release soon enough i think they will up the graphics more if u have high end pc.but they will allow for low and mid end pc to beable to play the game unlike SE heh
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

PostSubject: Re: SW:TOR Graphics Evolution & Comparison   SW:TOR Graphics Evolution & Comparison Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:36 am

Well the NA version of Tera is looking to come out about the same time as SWOTR
And GW2 might be arround that time aswell

So it's gonna be pretty hot topic about who's going to release when
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: SW:TOR Graphics Evolution & Comparison   SW:TOR Graphics Evolution & Comparison Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:58 am

ya.just have to test which one is more fun and who comes out first heh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SW:TOR Graphics Evolution & Comparison   SW:TOR Graphics Evolution & Comparison Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SW:TOR Graphics Evolution & Comparison
Page 1 of 1