Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Join us here for Swtor Premaid Guild to save slots for same server

Go down 
+9
Hoolilol
Forseti
darthreel
Darkender
Snow
Evocator
atreides6874
Shu
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
darthreel
Trooper
Trooper
darthreel

Male
Number of posts : 9
IGN[Game NickName] : spidermanlol
Registration date : 2011-11-04

Join us here for Swtor Premaid Guild to save slots for same server - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join us here for Swtor Premaid Guild to save slots for same server   Join us here for Swtor Premaid Guild to save slots for same server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:32 pm

lol yea u will get to know until what the game look like when is is release^^, i hope that is not too cartoonish( for kidz to play) haha! hope not lol! but i will c checkout the website, what s the feature of the game. do i need to spend money on gw2?
Back to top Go down
oneOuts
Trooper
Trooper
oneOuts

Male
IGN[Game NickName] : cipher
Registration date : 2011-11-10

Join us here for Swtor Premaid Guild to save slots for same server - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join us here for Swtor Premaid Guild to save slots for same server   Join us here for Swtor Premaid Guild to save slots for same server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:14 am

actually why not plan to play in 2 server, each playing different side?
that is what i had in mind.
i wanna explore the story so i should be creating sith in 1 then republic in another

you guys have people who can get the digital copy? i tried to bypass their proxy, but apparently they need US/UK credit cards to buy also
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Join us here for Swtor Premaid Guild to save slots for same server   Join us here for Swtor Premaid Guild to save slots for same server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:19 pm

we kinna plan to play empire side first.then maybe after hit end content.switch to another server for republic.too tiring to play both same time hehe
Back to top Go down
oneOuts
Trooper
Trooper
oneOuts

Male
IGN[Game NickName] : cipher
Registration date : 2011-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Join us here for Swtor Premaid Guild to save slots for same server   Join us here for Swtor Premaid Guild to save slots for same server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:11 am

yeah i like tat idea... well since it is a more story mmo...
might as well play both side and see hwo both turn out
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Join us here for Swtor Premaid Guild to save slots for same server   Join us here for Swtor Premaid Guild to save slots for same server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:18 pm

kenny itraveller online store selling digital version.but his is standard version.u might want wait a while and see if orgin will remove region block and allow us buy at last min heh.or go qishan
Back to top Go down
Dias
Commander
Commander
Dias

Male
Number of posts : 1396
IGN[Game NickName] : Dias Trakand
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Join us here for Swtor Premaid Guild to save slots for same server   Join us here for Swtor Premaid Guild to save slots for same server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 8:53 am

gonna do this next beta event, less see what bioware's been up to , probably will buy the game too
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Join us here for Swtor Premaid Guild to save slots for same server   Join us here for Swtor Premaid Guild to save slots for same server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 1:03 pm

cool dias heh :)
Back to top Go down
Dias
Commander
Commander
Dias

Male
Number of posts : 1396
IGN[Game NickName] : Dias Trakand
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Join us here for Swtor Premaid Guild to save slots for same server   Join us here for Swtor Premaid Guild to save slots for same server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 7:31 pm

Lol there's just a few people for swtor. I see mina's busy and not interested, snow also not interested. Didn't Thania say she was buying this? And what are Neo and Hera doing/waiting for?
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Join us here for Swtor Premaid Guild to save slots for same server   Join us here for Swtor Premaid Guild to save slots for same server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 7:55 pm

thania waiting for diablo 3 and gw2.

neo nivy just playing random mmo atm.nivy waiting for age of wulin and neo too many mmo in mind atm haha

we have a small group so will recruit more in game ^^.swtor to us is for mid term of 2-4 months gameplay.i believe swtor will be fun and if EA keep updating game maybe will play longer term hehe

once in a lifetime one get to play in a starwar mmo franchise...esp after final fantasy flop...nothing to regret after that from now onwards heh.

after swtor,think the mmo that will unite most of the community to play will be archeage and age of wulin.blade & soul is a maybe since it took too long and ppl losing interest heh.

may the force be with us ^^

first sith empire then we go on to play jedi republic after we hit end content for sith side ^^

Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Join us here for Swtor Premaid Guild to save slots for same server   Join us here for Swtor Premaid Guild to save slots for same server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 8:01 pm

oh yeah no worries about lack of fun in swtor.this is a faction based pvp mmo.in essence we will be pking with whole sith community beside us.

like in aika we will have no lack of pk raids and counter defense ^^

if age of wulin or archeage is not here by april i will be playing secret world since i love the graphics there heh,due to so many stupid mmo letting us wait 2-3 years and then all come at same time we will probably have to drop some of the mmo we liked and focus on 1-2 max.maybe later going back to them when no mmo to play
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Join us here for Swtor Premaid Guild to save slots for same server   Join us here for Swtor Premaid Guild to save slots for same server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 8:26 pm

moe and his friends might be playing also if they like the beta.then we can join same server and pool resources together to have more fun heh.

and frankly this time i did not even start to recruit new players from swtor forums because i cannot be certain i might play it long hours daily due to most of us did not get in close beta.but now that they have open the beta test for all players finally.it will be a good time to test the game and if its good and have potential then i will definitely play at least 8-9 hours a day.and after jan 2012 i will play even longer ^^
Back to top Go down
Hoolilol
Captain
Captain
Hoolilol

Male
Number of posts : 236
IGN[Game NickName] : Hoolilol
Current Status : Moody
Registration date : 2011-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Join us here for Swtor Premaid Guild to save slots for same server   Join us here for Swtor Premaid Guild to save slots for same server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:02 pm

Shu wrote:
thania waiting for diablo 3 and gw2.

neo nivy just playing random mmo atm.nivy waiting for age of wulin and neo too many mmo in mind atm haha

we have a small group so will recruit more in game ^^.swtor to us is for mid term of 2-4 months gameplay.i believe swtor will be fun and if EA keep updating game maybe will play longer term hehe

once in a lifetime one get to play in a starwar mmo franchise...esp after final fantasy flop...nothing to regret after that from now onwards heh.

after swtor,think the mmo that will unite most of the community to play will be Guild Wars 2 archeage and age of wulin.blade & soul is a maybe since it took too long and ppl losing interest heh.

may the force be with us ^^

first sith empire then we go on to play jedi republic after we hit end content for sith side ^^

Fixed Upper Hand
Back to top Go down
Kenny
CFO
CFO
Kenny

Male
Number of posts : 525
IGN[Game NickName] : Kenny
Current Status : Active
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Join us here for Swtor Premaid Guild to save slots for same server   Join us here for Swtor Premaid Guild to save slots for same server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:09 pm

what do i need to join the SWTOR beta? i registered and i didnt get the beta code ? :(
Back to top Go down
http://www.kengamer.com.au
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Join us here for Swtor Premaid Guild to save slots for same server   Join us here for Swtor Premaid Guild to save slots for same server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:32 pm

http://www.zam.com/giveaways/swtor.html << get key here,u have 1 day to redeem before event closed

Visit http://www.StarWarsTheOldRepublic.com/redeembetacode , login to their Star Wars: The Old Republic account or create a new one and opt-in to the game testing program (www.swtor.com/tester ) and redeem your Beta Testing Code above.

You must redeem this code by Nov 18, 2011 @ 11:59 CST.

Codes are not redeemable beyond this cutoff time!

You will get your beta invite at a later date. . Invites will be
sent to the email address associated with the participant’s Star Wars:
The Old Republic account. Please add the email address no-reply@bioware.swtor.com to your ‘safe senders’ list in your email client to ensure delivery.

Back to top Go down
Facade
Advisory Board
Advisory Board
Facade

Male
Number of posts : 1036
IGN[Game NickName] : Facade, Tsunami, Tsunade
Current Status : Normal
Registration date : 2010-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Join us here for Swtor Premaid Guild to save slots for same server   Join us here for Swtor Premaid Guild to save slots for same server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:39 am

Snow wrote:
GW2 > SWOTR

x10
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Join us here for Swtor Premaid Guild to save slots for same server   Join us here for Swtor Premaid Guild to save slots for same server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 1:28 am

gw2 is another dragon nest to me honestly.one play when nothing else to play.they even made it easier for ppl to do that when u get instant max lvl in pvp maps.after one finish all the content it will be just like DN,i will buy GW2 but it will never replaced other upcoming mmorpg heh

anyway stay on topic=p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Join us here for Swtor Premaid Guild to save slots for same server   Join us here for Swtor Premaid Guild to save slots for same server - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Join us here for Swtor Premaid Guild to save slots for same server
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2