Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Guild Wars 2 Server Meet

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Neoyoshi
Grandpa
Grandpa
Neoyoshi

Male
Number of posts : 1711
IGN[Game NickName] : Neoyoshi
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Guild Wars 2 Server Meet Empty
PostSubject: Guild Wars 2 Server Meet   Guild Wars 2 Server Meet Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:23 am

What: Guild Wars 2 Server meeting.

Where: Skype (Aetherius Network skype group)

- You can add me on Skype: neoyoshimetsu - so if you haven't been added to the Aetherius Network skype group, i can do so.

When: 12pm EST and onward

Topic: "Preparing for the Guild Wars 2 Launch, goals, and the future."

The reason i am calling this meeting is because Guild Wars 2 is nearing it's Live status in less then 16 hours, and i thought it would be good to start getting people rallied up for Launch. I would also like to bring up some attention in what type of plans we will have regarding leadership positions, out-lining communicative/personal goals, or whatever else that may come up.

Recently it had been discovered that BlackGate will be more livelier of a home server then i or some others thought, and although this doesn't necessarily change things, i do want to at least let people address any concerns they may have about it.

As of last night i had a completely different topic approach, but due to the fact i simply did not have enough sleep in me, i let poor judgement get the better of me.

So the plan is still to Roll of BlackGate.

Last edited by Neoyoshi on Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eir
Celestial Guard
Celestial Guard
Eir

Male
Number of posts : 278
IGN[Game NickName] : Erin Mordeau
Registration date : 2009-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2 Server Meet   Guild Wars 2 Server Meet Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 1:45 am

Oh wow, Cupcakes. The real one, too. Not one of those lame-ass copycats.
Back to top Go down
Facade
Advisory Board
Advisory Board
Facade

Male
Number of posts : 1036
IGN[Game NickName] : Facade, Tsunami, Tsunade
Current Status : Normal
Registration date : 2010-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2 Server Meet   Guild Wars 2 Server Meet Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 4:26 am

personally i dont see a problem with it. Cupcakes should not influence the choice, theres guilds like that on almost every server with similar calibur and reknown.

edit: as for server population I'm fairly sure all servers will be near capacity in the 3 day headstart.

My biggest issue is I'm going out to a fancy dress Birthday party at the same time the servers open> fire!
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male
Number of posts : 6807
IGN[Game NickName] : Snow, Nuts, Nut, Snowball, Splash, Snowy
Current Status : Busy at School
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2 Server Meet   Guild Wars 2 Server Meet Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 5:25 am

Aye, Cupcakes doesn't change a thing for the server choice (and don't see how it would)
It's not like you ll be pvping against em and there is no corpsecamping/ganking lol

In fact I find it more amusing to have em on the same server
And yea, all servers ll prolly be medium-full
Back to top Go down
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8485/1snowflakecardmadebyneoc
Neoyoshi
Grandpa
Grandpa
Neoyoshi

Male
Number of posts : 1711
IGN[Game NickName] : Neoyoshi
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2 Server Meet   Guild Wars 2 Server Meet Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 9:14 am

Oh yeah, i don't have an issue with them or anticipate that it is some sort of drama-based problem (although i can't speak on behalf of their recent actions that have caused some dismay within the BlackGate community) I was just concerned about what type of attention BlackGate was getting during the Stress test, as that particular server filled up to High pop in less then an hour.

This is just me being super sensitive and paranoid, i don't want to see anyone get left behind and get locked out of a server. XD

Back to top Go down
ReAr
Captain
Captain
ReAr

Male
Number of posts : 338
IGN[Game NickName] : ReAranger
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2 Server Meet   Guild Wars 2 Server Meet Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 4:19 pm

Bah by the time i am ready to move to pvp they will be all, mad and retreated to their cry corner
they lasted 2-3 months in rohan? at the pace of this game would be about 2-3 weeks.

snicker
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2 Server Meet   Guild Wars 2 Server Meet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Wars 2 Server Meet
Page 1 of 1