Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

[Event]Shards/Gil Donations Event Dec 30 2010

Go down 
+2
Hera
Shu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

[Event]Shards/Gil Donations Event Dec 30 2010 Empty
PostSubject: [Event]Shards/Gil Donations Event Dec 30 2010   [Event]Shards/Gil Donations Event Dec 30 2010 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:41 pm

to show our appreciation to the many guild crafters who help us out i will be making dec 30 a donation day.u may donate your shards or gill or mats if u low on the two to the collector which i will set eir/nivy for now.(delay to jan 9 2011 since nivy going trip)

after event is over i will ask them to distribute the gifts to the guild crafters to show our
appreciation for what they have done and uphold the christmas spirit ^^

will get nivy to post a updated list of crafter here so u know who it will be given out to.

Last edited by Shu on Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hera
Nivy
Nivy
Hera

Female
Number of posts : 1925
IGN[Game NickName] : Vynch
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: [Event]Shards/Gil Donations Event Dec 30 2010   [Event]Shards/Gil Donations Event Dec 30 2010 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:21 pm

Shu, you forgot I'll be in Taiwan at that day lol.
Back to top Go down
http://burogublog.wordpress.com
EvilPOKES
Trooper
Trooper
EvilPOKES

Male
Number of posts : 7
IGN[Game NickName] : Trabonius Lycus
Current Status : Active
Registration date : 2010-12-09

PostSubject: Re: [Event]Shards/Gil Donations Event Dec 30 2010   [Event]Shards/Gil Donations Event Dec 30 2010 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:20 am

Hey Shu...can we get a list of preferred shards so some of us noncrafters can do our best to build up a quantity of a specific type or types of shards/mats/gils, etc.

I know of several crafters who make it a point to assist arthas and myself (Trabonius) with our requests.
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Event]Shards/Gil Donations Event Dec 30 2010   [Event]Shards/Gil Donations Event Dec 30 2010 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:25 am

ok event delay till jan 9th

^^

and i think all shards is fine.tot we mainly use wind/fire/earth/ice for crafting i guess.

crystal wise i think usually fire/lightning.the rest not so much.
Back to top Go down
ValKrice
Commander
Commander
ValKrice

Male
Number of posts : 575
IGN[Game NickName] : Krice Valmont
Registration date : 2010-02-23

PostSubject: Re: [Event]Shards/Gil Donations Event Dec 30 2010   [Event]Shards/Gil Donations Event Dec 30 2010 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:27 am

Just throw whatever who don't want to the collectors... Problem solves. :D
Back to top Go down
madryno
Celestial Guard
Celestial Guard
madryno

Male
Number of posts : 196
IGN[Game NickName] : madryno
Current Status : Normal
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: [Event]Shards/Gil Donations Event Dec 30 2010   [Event]Shards/Gil Donations Event Dec 30 2010 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:55 pm

lol ive given away thousands of shards, even when it was 2-3x the prices they are now

and mats as well... stacks and stacks of hides / leather / bolls / yarns / ores

if you just now start keeping record of it... lol

the guild crafters know who donates and who mooches the most

moochers know who the (if you seek amy) they are

this event is silly considering the LS is pretty good with sharing. if you want to make a point to the new people then address them directly, otherwise this is too little too late and somewhat offensive to those that fully embrace the share environment of the community/ls. my 2 cents
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Event]Shards/Gil Donations Event Dec 30 2010   [Event]Shards/Gil Donations Event Dec 30 2010 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:22 pm

i know roughly who been giving what from starting of game mad heh.this event is just to liven things up and let non crafters express some appreciation ^^

wont be forgetting the early contributions.u guys who did it will be first on merits book of course.

and i agreed our ls is good with sharing.sometimes too good in the sense we get taken advantage by some of the players u have an idea wont be joining us in company.hence i keep telling crafters dont give everything free up to this point.at least wait for company first to come heh.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Recruit
Recruit
Raven

Male
Number of posts : 1
IGN[Game NickName] : Raven Darkstar
Registration date : 2010-12-20

PostSubject: Re: [Event]Shards/Gil Donations Event Dec 30 2010   [Event]Shards/Gil Donations Event Dec 30 2010 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:26 pm

aye, easier to give away mats than npc them =P i'll give away a 2-3k in wind shards so lemme know who has greatest need of them. also specific items to be farmed, diremite webs, gobs masks, and the such lemme know. i'll be gone the weekend of xmas but'll be back after. hit me up in game or a pm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Event]Shards/Gil Donations Event Dec 30 2010   [Event]Shards/Gil Donations Event Dec 30 2010 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Event]Shards/Gil Donations Event Dec 30 2010
Page 1 of 1