Dynasty Warriors Online Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Aetherius Network

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

3 posters

Dynasty Warriors Online

Shu
    Shu
    Celestial Council
    Celestial Council

Male
    Number of posts : 10794
    IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
    Current Status : Busy at Work
    Registration date : 2008-03-31

Dynasty Warriors Online Empty Dynasty Warriors Online

Post by Shu Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:41 am

Video provided by www.mmosite.com

Aeria Games just signed the deal with Japanese developer KOEI to bring the F2P hack-and-slash MMO Dynasty Warriors Online to North America and Europe. Now the beta sign-up has begun, you can go to the official site and click the button to get a beta key. The official hasn't decided the date for beta yet.
    Anonymous

Dynasty Warriors Online Empty Re: Dynasty Warriors Online

Post by Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:57 am

rofl are you kidding me rely i play that game in old days many many times it was great fight vs 1000 enemys

but to tell you the truth this game is also based on the 3 kindoms
    so i dunno why they make this 1 becouse aeria have already 1

about the 3 kingdoms ??
    ValKrice
    ValKrice
    Commander
    Commander

Male
    Number of posts : 575
    IGN[Game NickName] : Krice Valmont
    Registration date : 2010-02-23

Post by ValKrice Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:42 am

I think I have try this a few years back in Japanese Version. It is realm vs realm battle instant MMO. Its gameplay and leveling just like Dynasty Warrior 5 (Shin Sangokumusou 4). Players need to talk to NPC to create or join battle ground instant to battke against other players from other nations (4 vs 4). Player can upgrade or buy equipment, selling loot etc in town. There are also large scale battle every week to attack or defend other nation.

There are 2 type of currencies. One is currency that gain from quest, or selling loots. The other one is buying from real money. Equipment & Item brought definitely better that those regular one.
    Neoyoshi
    Neoyoshi
    Grandpa
    Grandpa

Male
    Number of posts : 1711
    IGN[Game NickName] : Neoyoshi
    Current Status : Happy
    Registration date : 2008-04-11

Post by Neoyoshi Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:05 am

Crap... why couldn't this game come out a few years sooner, now I'm so "3 kingdom'd" out by rehash after rehash of the same game-play concept, that i don't think I'd ever be able to play another game of this type.
    Shu
    Shu
    Celestial Council
    Celestial Council

Male
    Number of posts : 10794
    IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
    Current Status : Busy at Work
    Registration date : 2008-03-31

Post by Shu Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:21 am

think its for people who just wish to have fun playing dw online together instead of through console like ps3.

i wont term it a mmo but if u wish for some fun with a few friends its a good game to go into.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:16 am

• Closed Beta Approaches!

• New DWO Media

• DWO Controller Event

Closed Beta Approaches!
    The time has finally arrived to reveal the Closed Beta date for Dynasty Warriors Online. DWO officially begins the CB testing period on October 14th. Players who signed up for CB will have a chance to enter the world of Dynasty Warriors and bring glory to the Shu, Wu, and Wei forces.

In the meantime, be sure to check out the official DWO forums where players are already interacting with GMs. This is your best destination for news, game previews, events, and networking with other soon-to-be DWO players.

New DWO Video
    You've been introduced to the world of Dynasty Warriors Online and have seen some of the character customization options available in the game; however, Dynasty Warriors is best recognized for primarily one thing - fighting. Be sure to check out our latest trailer, where you can spot some of the more interesting weapons used to decimate enemy forces in battle.

DWO Controller Event
    Dynasty Warriors Online offers the best gameplay experience if used in conjunction with a game controller. Any controller that can connect to a computer through USB port can easily be mapped and used to play DWO.

In an effort to get controllers in the hands of our users, we're giving away a controller each day for an entire week on our official Facebook page. From October 4th to October 10th, visit the DWO Facebook page for a chance to receive an Xbox 360 controller that can be used with your PC! Each day, an update will be posted referencing this event while supplying everyone with a preview or news update about the game. All Facebook users who "Like" the update will be entered into a daily drawing for the controller - it's that simple!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:14 am