Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Cbt will start April 13 and last for 2 weeks

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Cbt will start April 13 and last for 2 weeks Empty
PostSubject: Cbt will start April 13 and last for 2 weeks   Cbt will start April 13 and last for 2 weeks Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:34 pm

as title.
Back to top Go down
AxLR0Se
Commander
Commander
AxLR0Se

Male
Number of posts : 1337
IGN[Game NickName] : AxLR0Se/SpongeBoB
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Cbt will start April 13 and last for 2 weeks   Cbt will start April 13 and last for 2 weeks Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:05 pm

lol server is full.. guess this server's capacity aint that good.
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cbt will start April 13 and last for 2 weeks   Cbt will start April 13 and last for 2 weeks Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:31 am

we are at first server atlantis.

lvl cap for cb is lvl 80

last 2 weeks

remember to post feedback after lvl 30 and u decide to give reviews on if we should play this when ob started
Back to top Go down
RedArrow
Veteran
Veteran
RedArrow

Male
Number of posts : 53
IGN[Game NickName] : RedArrow : SirKandor
Current Status : Active
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Cbt will start April 13 and last for 2 weeks   Cbt will start April 13 and last for 2 weeks Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 3:22 pm

Nice.. Shu im back RedArrow from Rohan a long time ago .. lol well anyways hope been back with you guys and get to play together again .. cya there
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cbt will start April 13 and last for 2 weeks   Cbt will start April 13 and last for 2 weeks Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:25 pm

RedArrow wrote:
Nice.. Shu im back RedArrow from Rohan a long time ago .. lol well anyways hope been back with you guys and get to play together again .. cya there

nice to met you to and welcome back i didt play rohan but its stil nice to see old players come back here ^^
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cbt will start April 13 and last for 2 weeks   Cbt will start April 13 and last for 2 weeks Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:31 pm

hi heh
Back to top Go down
RedArrow
Veteran
Veteran
RedArrow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cbt will start April 13 and last for 2 weeks   Cbt will start April 13 and last for 2 weeks Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:50 pm

Ayreon wrote:
RedArrow wrote:

nice to met you to and welcome back i didt play rohan but its stil nice to see old players come back here ^^

haha Yep ^^ .. and hope staying for sometime here and there .. but sirously i get bored of a game if i play it alone xD
Back to top Go down
bladetsukasa
Ally
Ally
bladetsukasa

Male
Number of posts : 12
IGN[Game NickName] : BladeTsukasa
Registration date : 2010-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Cbt will start April 13 and last for 2 weeks   Cbt will start April 13 and last for 2 weeks Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:29 pm

How are you guys liking the game? :3
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cbt will start April 13 and last for 2 weeks   Cbt will start April 13 and last for 2 weeks Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:46 pm

well its not bad.but i won't want to go back to 2.5d and put too much effort into the game.

kinna exploring the possibilities we merge for boi since i got news from a pw mod that

Beta is tentatively slated to start sometime after May. << for forsaken world

i can fully expect we are all more interested in FW when it is out.so boi maybe play leisure a month to two months while we wait for other mmo

however the possibilities of making a long term guild here also is appealing for some members who prefer this kind of mmo.

waiting for feedback from members.but they say they wont post for now they tested more and test the pvp system.so far i think they do not dislike the game.but rather they judging if its worth playing it after cb.
Back to top Go down
bladetsukasa
Ally
Ally
bladetsukasa

Male
Number of posts : 12
IGN[Game NickName] : BladeTsukasa
Registration date : 2010-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Cbt will start April 13 and last for 2 weeks   Cbt will start April 13 and last for 2 weeks Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:04 pm

I feel the same - I'm not positive that 2.5d will appeal to all members, but theres some members it WILL appeal to and as long as we find someone willing to lead I think p-dox can be successful there.
Back to top Go down
Solar
Celestial Guard
Celestial Guard
Solar

Male
Number of posts : 166
IGN[Game NickName] : Solar
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Cbt will start April 13 and last for 2 weeks   Cbt will start April 13 and last for 2 weeks Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 12:02 am

I'm gonna pass on this game, the 2.5d isn't really issue but there's nothing new or special about this game. It looks old, it feels old, are you sure it's not some old Asian game from like 7 years ago? lol
Back to top Go down
RedArrow
Veteran
Veteran
RedArrow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cbt will start April 13 and last for 2 weeks   Cbt will start April 13 and last for 2 weeks Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:00 am

hmm yup .. not my playing style i try it and well nothing intresting .. jus the pet system was kinda ok .. but other than that .. bah .. i pass .. i def want to play FW ^^.. yay
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cbt will start April 13 and last for 2 weeks   Cbt will start April 13 and last for 2 weeks Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:39 am

great game lots to do nice grapics ^^ and i dont mind 2.5 D

i wil stick around for a while
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cbt will start April 13 and last for 2 weeks   Cbt will start April 13 and last for 2 weeks Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:44 am

Shu wrote:
well its not bad.but i won't want to go back to 2.5d and put too much effort into the game.

kinna exploring the possibilities we merge for boi since i got news from a pw mod that

Beta is tentatively slated to start sometime after May. << for forsaken world

i can fully expect we are all more interested in FW when it is out.so boi maybe play leisure a month to two months while we wait for other mmo

however the possibilities of making a long term guild here also is appealing for some members who prefer this kind of mmo.

waiting for feedback from members.but they say they wont post for now they tested more and test the pvp system.so far i think they do not dislike the game.but rather they judging if its worth playing it after cb.

but what about Aika ?? so far i see we gone test alot so i rely dunno where to go lol
BOI is great Aika also ^^ so for me its kinde Cbt will start April 13 and last for 2 weeks 417332 where to go what to do and so on i rely need a game that we have a long time guild ore i go nuts lol

so what game it wil be i stil dont no lol
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cbt will start April 13 and last for 2 weeks   Cbt will start April 13 and last for 2 weeks Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:04 am

will make a choice when global aika date is confirmed.think most of us still will go back play aika.as long gm start to do stuff like ban botters and hackers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cbt will start April 13 and last for 2 weeks   Cbt will start April 13 and last for 2 weeks Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:59 am

Shu wrote:
will make a choice when global aika date is confirmed.think most of us still will go back play aika.as long gm start to do stuff like ban botters and hackers

i hope so shu but in all my mmorpg years i never saw a bot/hacker free mmorpg lol
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cbt will start April 13 and last for 2 weeks   Cbt will start April 13 and last for 2 weeks Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:19 am

ya.but i want to see some actions done.rather then nothing done and bad admin from gpotato ^^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cbt will start April 13 and last for 2 weeks   Cbt will start April 13 and last for 2 weeks Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:47 am

Shu wrote:
ya.but i want to see some actions done.rather then nothing done and bad admin from gpotato ^^

bummer that nobody want play cabal EU stil very active GM there ^^ thats why i stil play it not 100 % but stil it draw me back becouse i no alot off pll there ^^

and they keep updating and stil after all new games are up cabal EU is stil full of players
very funny if you see it rely

but there are more old mmorpg that keep a very high player base becouse the game is fun like conquer online ^^

bummer that RF wont get good of the ground becouse of the lack of GM's and more

i hope shu you wil find a good mmorpg that i can spend some time in ^^

and your right there must be some action vs botter/hackers i 100% agree with you
maby we must do it like the do it in china lol make there server overload Cbt will start April 13 and last for 2 weeks 650546
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cbt will start April 13 and last for 2 weeks   Cbt will start April 13 and last for 2 weeks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cbt will start April 13 and last for 2 weeks
Page 1 of 1