Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

The Chronicles of Spellborn

Go down 
+11
Mean
Cilreve
Solar
Beebo
Darkender
Forseti
Regalis
Facade
kawainu
Shu
Snow
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Facade
Advisory Board
Advisory Board
Facade

Male
Number of posts : 1036
IGN[Game NickName] : Facade, Tsunami, Tsunade
Current Status : Normal
Registration date : 2010-02-01

The Chronicles of Spellborn - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Spellborn   The Chronicles of Spellborn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:21 am

was refering to Age of Conan with the AoC, with regards to the combo system, that had upto 7chained combos. You'd start a skill and in the correct order perform each skill if you missed one the chain was over then start again.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki
Captain
Captain
Kazuki

Male
Number of posts : 147
IGN[Game NickName] : Kazuki, Explosive, Devotion
Current Status : Active
Registration date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Spellborn   The Chronicles of Spellborn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:33 am

Like I said, never played it or bothered to look it up lol. Anyway, the only order that matters is you use starter skill, then end it with a finisher.

@Darkender all you ever post is useless bs. Find something else to do than be a little fgt wannabee of a troll on here lol. If you don't have productive/on topic crap to type, then don't bother at all.
Back to top Go down
Facade
Advisory Board
Advisory Board
Facade

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Spellborn   The Chronicles of Spellborn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:35 am

hehe I'll finish D/Ling the game in a few days just hit my cap for the month so need to wait a few days for it to refresh back to 50gb, otherwise they charge me for it The Chronicles of Spellborn - Page 5 805992
Back to top Go down
Darkender
Commander
Commander
Darkender

Male
Number of posts : 621
IGN[Game NickName] : Darkender
Registration date : 2010-01-31

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Spellborn   The Chronicles of Spellborn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:35 am

Facade wrote:
hehe I'll finish D/Ling the game in a few days just hit my cap for the month so need to wait a few days for it to refresh back to 50gb, otherwise they charge me for it The Chronicles of Spellborn - Page 5 805992

O.o you have a max mb per month??? that must suck D:!

@Kaz Dude dont cry ^^
Back to top Go down
Regalis
Commander
Commander
Regalis

Male
Number of posts : 1438
IGN[Game NickName] : Regalis, FxArch, Ashlan, Denna
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Spellborn   The Chronicles of Spellborn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:48 am

Darkender wrote:

@Kaz Dude dont cry ^^
Guys who cry and get emotional about every single piece of crap get the hot girls. Liekz duh The Chronicles of Spellborn - Page 5 462250
Back to top Go down
http://www.cebt-tribe.com
Kazuki
Captain
Captain
Kazuki

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Spellborn   The Chronicles of Spellborn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:15 pm

@Dark I don't want to hear that from the idiot crying for not getting whatever gear I had early in OB. Quit being a retard unless that's humanly impossible for you and cut the stupid crap. Nobody needs to see you trolling on our own forums like a moron.

Atm, the only actives are: Snow, Solar, Cil, Reg, Cyruson, Thania, and myself. I rarely see many other players on. Usually 2-4 at most in each maps.
Back to top Go down
Darkender
Commander
Commander
Darkender

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Spellborn   The Chronicles of Spellborn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:44 pm

Kazuki wrote:
@Dark I don't want to hear that from the idiot crying for not getting whatever gear I had early in OB. Quit being a retard unless that's humanly impossible for you and cut the stupid crap. Nobody needs to see you trolling on our own forums like a moron.

Atm, the only actives are: Snow, Solar, Cil, Reg, Cyruson, Thania, and myself. I rarely see many other players on. Usually 2-4 at most in each maps.

OFF:you do realize this is spellborn not aika and just remind me when did i cry cuz u lost me ^_^, and that the one trolling is u? :·D
hope so. gg! /lol

ON: i invited a couple of friends to the guild but havnt been able to play this week cuz of uni.. ill go in on the weekend
Back to top Go down
Kazuki
Captain
Captain
Kazuki

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Spellborn   The Chronicles of Spellborn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:11 pm

@Dark Quit annoying me and quit with the stupid posts. Not going to bother arguing with you any further and let the others deal with you.
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male
Number of posts : 6807
IGN[Game NickName] : Snow, Nuts, Nut, Snowball, Splash, Snowy
Current Status : Busy at School
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Spellborn   The Chronicles of Spellborn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:27 pm

Dark stop trolling Kaz, and our own forum
And whoever is crying about shit, stop... theres always more to flush

Now everyone get yer asses into this game cuz it's awesome!

Just make sure to post ya ign's here, and visit our aetherius vent.

vent: V30.DARKSTARLLC.COM
port: 39924
Back to top Go down
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8485/1snowflakecardmadebyneoc
Facade
Advisory Board
Advisory Board
Facade

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Spellborn   The Chronicles of Spellborn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 1:52 am

Darkender wrote:
Facade wrote:

@Kaz Dude dont cry ^^

Yes Internet in New Zealand is very expensive I pay $145nzd per month for phone and 50GB 10mb cable, and thats one of the better/faster deals. Certainly adds up^^
Back to top Go down
Darkender
Commander
Commander
Darkender

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Spellborn   The Chronicles of Spellborn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:41 am

Facade wrote:
Darkender wrote:
Facade wrote:

@Kaz Dude dont cry ^^

Yes Internet in New Zealand is very expensive I pay $145nzd per month for phone and 50GB 10mb cable, and thats one of the better/faster deals. Certainly adds up^^

how do u manage not to comit suicide??? o-o
i would die.... >_<
well thats one of the few cons of living in a country with nice beaches and epic mountains ^-^
Back to top Go down
Kazuki
Captain
Captain
Kazuki

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Spellborn   The Chronicles of Spellborn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 10:13 pm

If anyone decides to play with us on Tcos, post your ingame name here.
Back to top Go down
Thania
Captain
Captain
Thania

Female
Number of posts : 207
IGN[Game NickName] : Thania
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Spellborn   The Chronicles of Spellborn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:16 pm

I'm already playing ! ING:. Sanae Class : WrathGuard !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicles of Spellborn   The Chronicles of Spellborn - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chronicles of Spellborn
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5