Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

AIKA OPEN BETA ANNOUNCEMENT [MARCH 16TH]

Go down 
+14
vinzai
nuinred
Eir
Katzyuke
Ryuyoko
Snow
Solar
Darkender
ReAr
mina
xCainx
Shu
AxLR0Se
Beebo
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Beebo
Commander
Commander

Male
Number of posts : 867
Registration date : 2009-05-22

AIKA OPEN BETA ANNOUNCEMENT [MARCH 16TH] Empty
PostSubject: AIKA OPEN BETA ANNOUNCEMENT [MARCH 16TH]   AIKA OPEN BETA ANNOUNCEMENT [MARCH 16TH] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:49 pm

[March 9, 2010]

Aika fans, this is the moment you've all been waiting for ... THE OPEN BETA ANNOUNCEMENT! Open Beta will begin March 16th, 2010!

Read below for the official press release, and look out for the news to be reported on by your favorite gaming sites. Also, we hear that there's an official Aika video trailer that might see the light of the internet sometime very soon ...

Celebrate the news with us in the forums and get ready for a gaming experience for the ages!

Aika Online to Enter Open Beta on March 16th by Gala-Net, Inc

Highlights
Levels 1 - 50
Auction Houses
Mounts

Sunnyvale, CA – March 9th, 2010 Gala-Net, Inc., a leading free-to-play online game publisher, has announced today the release date of its Open Beta (OB) for Aika Online. The OB will begin March 16th, and will allow players to explore all six classes, a full range of player vs. player (PvP) combat, all content from levels 1 through 50, and a complex player-run political system featuring a never-ending war between five competing nations. Media previews of the Closed Beta (CB) report that Aika is “a game that will demand your attention,” and “has many of us going back for seconds and thirds.”

New and returning Aika fans will be able to access a regular lineup of the exciting PvP events introduced during CB. Invading nations continuously attempt to steal valuable relics from their rivals in 1000 vs. 1000 battles, while weekly Castle Sieges pit guild against guild in a bloody struggle for political dominance. A diverse range of class-specific riding MOUNTS will be accessible to players starting from level 40, from the Warrior’s war hamster to the Dual Gunner’s hoverbike. Players will also be able to benefit from an expanded Arcan economy by buying and selling rare items across all five nations through the AUCTION HOUSE.

For those players looking for a challenging single player adventure, Massively.com notes that Aika’s rich, in-depth lore, over 1,000 player vs. environment (PvE) quests, hundreds of unique monsters to encounter, and expansive world “give PvEers plenty to do.” Aika Online sets a new standard for quality, scale, and depth of experience in the free-to-play MMO genre, leaving players eager to unleash its potential. MMOHub declares that “the politics and lore behind Aika and how they will affect game play is yet to be fully seen and [we] can’t wait to see it, as it seems it can only get better from here.”

In addition to the praise from media and blogger alike, Aika has also been the recipient of the 2009 Best of Show: Prime Minister’s Award, Player’s Choice: Best Online Game, and Best Game Design & Scenario from the Korea Game Industry Agency (KoGIA).

AIKA OPEN BETA ANNOUNCEMENT [MARCH 16TH] 3v310

Last edited by Beebo on Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:11 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
AxLR0Se
Commander
Commander
AxLR0Se

Male
Number of posts : 1337
IGN[Game NickName] : AxLR0Se/SpongeBoB
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: AIKA OPEN BETA ANNOUNCEMENT [MARCH 16TH]   AIKA OPEN BETA ANNOUNCEMENT [MARCH 16TH] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:57 pm

wow.. we post the same topic, at the exact same time.. fail lol
look at both our times, same exact time! lol
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: AIKA OPEN BETA ANNOUNCEMENT [MARCH 16TH]   AIKA OPEN BETA ANNOUNCEMENT [MARCH 16TH] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:58 pm

cool ^^ finally i tot it will be cb 3 if it does not get announced soon AIKA OPEN BETA ANNOUNCEMENT [MARCH 16TH] 419172
Back to top Go down
AxLR0Se
Commander
Commander
AxLR0Se

Male
Number of posts : 1337
IGN[Game NickName] : AxLR0Se/SpongeBoB
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: AIKA OPEN BETA ANNOUNCEMENT [MARCH 16TH]   AIKA OPEN BETA ANNOUNCEMENT [MARCH 16TH] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:00 pm

exactly 1 week of waiting left :)
Back to top Go down
Beebo
Commander
Commander

Male

PostSubject: Re: AIKA OPEN BETA ANNOUNCEMENT [MARCH 16TH]   AIKA OPEN BETA ANNOUNCEMENT [MARCH 16TH] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:03 pm

Lol, Axl...we're in sync o.o *stares*

But I'm happy for this announcement ^^
During my springs break, yeah! tarzan
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: AIKA OPEN BETA ANNOUNCEMENT [MARCH 16TH]   AIKA OPEN BETA ANNOUNCEMENT [MARCH 16TH] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:07 pm

will be 2am for me but i should make it or will be a bit late
Back to top Go down
xCainx
Captain
Captain
xCainx

Male
Number of posts : 147
IGN[Game NickName] : Cain, MetalBob
Current Status : Normal
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: AIKA OPEN BETA ANNOUNCEMENT [MARCH 16TH]   AIKA OPEN BETA ANNOUNCEMENT [MARCH 16TH] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:17 pm

no way, lol
I guess I'll start later(or wont play much at the beginning), due to my exams on 19th and 24th.
Dang, I thought they would need more time to prepare OB so that my exams wont be any trouble there...
AIKA OPEN BETA ANNOUNCEMENT [MARCH 16TH] 548230
Back to top Go down
mina
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
mina

Female
Number of posts : 3326

PostSubject: Re: AIKA OPEN BETA ANNOUNCEMENT [MARCH 16TH]   AIKA OPEN BETA ANNOUNCEMENT [MARCH 16TH] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:18 pm

someone please go make a suggestion in official forums for castle siege times it should be a forum vote so we can see when most players can attend it.
Back to top Go down
https://aeth.darkbb.com
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: AIKA OPEN BETA ANNOUNCEMENT [MARCH 16TH]   AIKA OPEN BETA ANNOUNCEMENT [MARCH 16TH] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:22 pm

doubt it will work.ppl will say any time will be a bad time for some players heh
Back to top Go down
mina
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
mina

Female

PostSubject: Re: AIKA OPEN BETA ANNOUNCEMENT [MARCH 16TH]   AIKA OPEN BETA ANNOUNCEMENT [MARCH 16TH] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:26 pm

No shu remember how they did in rohan?
They posted a poll on most popular times and people voted and that became the siege time.
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: AIKA OPEN BETA ANNOUNCEMENT [MARCH 16TH]   AIKA OPEN BETA ANNOUNCEMENT [MARCH 16TH] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:28 pm

ya i recall.but this changing of time got shot down during cb 2.

u can try and post and see if it will help.if it is 1-2 hours later it will be perfect lolz
Back to top Go down
ReAr
Captain
Captain
ReAr

Male
Number of posts : 338
IGN[Game NickName] : ReAranger
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: AIKA OPEN BETA ANNOUNCEMENT [MARCH 16TH]   AIKA OPEN BETA ANNOUNCEMENT [MARCH 16TH] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:30 pm

Sweet AIKA OPEN BETA ANNOUNCEMENT [MARCH 16TH] 586672

Calling Cable tech now getting alot of random DC now, modem is fine no dc there i think the signal str. is to high an DC me AIKA OPEN BETA ANNOUNCEMENT [MARCH 16TH] 23723
Back to top Go down
Beebo
Commander
Commander

Male

PostSubject: Re: AIKA OPEN BETA ANNOUNCEMENT [MARCH 16TH]   AIKA OPEN BETA ANNOUNCEMENT [MARCH 16TH] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:30 pm

~Highlights of Open Beta~

Levels 1 - 50
Mounts available
Auction Houses implemented
Back to top Go down
Darkender
Commander
Commander
Darkender

Male
Number of posts : 621
IGN[Game NickName] : Darkender
Registration date : 2010-01-31

PostSubject: Re: AIKA OPEN BETA ANNOUNCEMENT [MARCH 16TH]   AIKA OPEN BETA ANNOUNCEMENT [MARCH 16TH] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:33 pm

mehhh.. i start exams this thursday and finish next one.... this sucks.. i wont be able to play the first 2 days :(
Back to top Go down
Solar
Celestial Guard
Celestial Guard
Solar

Male
Number of posts : 166
IGN[Game NickName] : Solar
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: AIKA OPEN BETA ANNOUNCEMENT [MARCH 16TH]   AIKA OPEN BETA ANNOUNCEMENT [MARCH 16TH] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:36 pm

Blaaaah I hate this game, when cb1 started I was busy playing Mass Effect 2, now ob is starting right after Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening is released.
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male
Number of posts : 6807
IGN[Game NickName] : Snow, Nuts, Nut, Snowball, Splash, Snowy
Current Status : Busy at School
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: AIKA OPEN BETA ANNOUNCEMENT [MARCH 16TH]   AIKA OPEN BETA ANNOUNCEMENT [MARCH 16TH] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:11 pm

shiz, bad timing for me -_-
I ll try my best but uhh 16March already T_T
Back to top Go down
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8485/1snowflakecardmadebyneoc
Ryuyoko
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Ryuyoko

Male
Number of posts : 94
IGN[Game NickName] : Ryuyoko
Registration date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: AIKA OPEN BETA ANNOUNCEMENT [MARCH 16TH]   AIKA OPEN BETA ANNOUNCEMENT [MARCH 16TH] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:43 pm

W00T
Back to top Go down
Katzyuke
Red Captain
Red Captain
Katzyuke

Male
Number of posts : 462
IGN[Game NickName] : Katzyuke
Current Status : Taking Long Break
Registration date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: AIKA OPEN BETA ANNOUNCEMENT [MARCH 16TH]   AIKA OPEN BETA ANNOUNCEMENT [MARCH 16TH] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:40 pm

ehhhhhh i will be playing a different game but will try t get a lvl 10 char the first day to be in sub guild xD... so when my subscription is over i can start playing aika... not gonna quit a game i already paid for :P
Back to top Go down
Eir
Celestial Guard
Celestial Guard
Eir

Male
Number of posts : 278
IGN[Game NickName] : Erin Mordeau
Registration date : 2009-10-13

PostSubject: Re: AIKA OPEN BETA ANNOUNCEMENT [MARCH 16TH]   AIKA OPEN BETA ANNOUNCEMENT [MARCH 16TH] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:43 pm

Heh, crap timing for me. Will have military ops for a week starting exactly on the 16th, lol. SG people should know what I'm talking about.
Back to top Go down
mina
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
mina

Female

PostSubject: Re: AIKA OPEN BETA ANNOUNCEMENT [MARCH 16TH]   AIKA OPEN BETA ANNOUNCEMENT [MARCH 16TH] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:47 pm

It's comming at such a terrible time =_=
Finals/Trips/ etc etc lol
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: AIKA OPEN BETA ANNOUNCEMENT [MARCH 16TH]   AIKA OPEN BETA ANNOUNCEMENT [MARCH 16TH] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:50 pm

ouch so u will be in camp for 1 week?-.-

that sux then

nvm u can catch up when u back.the gm is putting a lvl 50 limit atm so i doubt will take u long to catch up.one day can probably hit 25-30 liao lol
Back to top Go down
nuinred
Veteran
Veteran
nuinred

Female
Number of posts : 60
IGN[Game NickName] : Nuinred
Registration date : 2010-02-24

PostSubject: Re: AIKA OPEN BETA ANNOUNCEMENT [MARCH 16TH]   AIKA OPEN BETA ANNOUNCEMENT [MARCH 16TH] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:56 pm

gah~ i thought OB would only come on the last week of March / first week of April.. *sighs* i'll be less online for the first few days of OB. T_T
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: AIKA OPEN BETA ANNOUNCEMENT [MARCH 16TH]   AIKA OPEN BETA ANNOUNCEMENT [MARCH 16TH] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:01 pm

ya i think most of us expected ob to be around end of march or starting april lolz
Back to top Go down
Darkender
Commander
Commander
Darkender

Male
Number of posts : 621
IGN[Game NickName] : Darkender
Registration date : 2010-01-31

PostSubject: Re: AIKA OPEN BETA ANNOUNCEMENT [MARCH 16TH]   AIKA OPEN BETA ANNOUNCEMENT [MARCH 16TH] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:06 pm

well at least i got 2 free weeks starting next friday.. so i hope i can make it to 50 in that time :P
Back to top Go down
vinzai
Veteran
Veteran
vinzai

Male
Number of posts : 52
IGN[Game NickName] : EdviN
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: AIKA OPEN BETA ANNOUNCEMENT [MARCH 16TH]   AIKA OPEN BETA ANNOUNCEMENT [MARCH 16TH] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:13 am

finally~~~~ AIKA OPEN BETA ANNOUNCEMENT [MARCH 16TH] 521936 AIKA OPEN BETA ANNOUNCEMENT [MARCH 16TH] 805992
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AIKA OPEN BETA ANNOUNCEMENT [MARCH 16TH]   AIKA OPEN BETA ANNOUNCEMENT [MARCH 16TH] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AIKA OPEN BETA ANNOUNCEMENT [MARCH 16TH]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next