Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Land of Chaos

Go down 
+4
kawainu
xCainx
Goady
Shu
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Land of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Land of Chaos   Land of Chaos Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:05 pm

The Korean version of Land of Chaos Closed Beta Sign Up's will end tomorrow, just reminding all the LOCO fans to sign up before you miss out. They also released the Korean song version trailer of Land of Chaos Online. The trailer features almost the whole song for you to enjoy so check it out below along with the whole closed beta schedule for Land of Chaos Online. I wouldn't waste anymore time if I were you, sign up before it is too late! I also posted the two other trailers that was released a few months ago right below, so you can get a grasp of what's in store for you.

You need to a flashplayer enabled browser to view this YouTube video
Land of Chaos Full Song KR Version Trailer

Closed Beta Schedule
Dates and Times are in Korean format so don't forget to convert!

Closed Beta Recruiting Phase
December 14, 2009 - December 23, 2009

Closed Beta Testing Dates
December 28, 2009 - December 30, 2009

Land of Chaos Hero Trailer

Land of Chaos Battle Trailer

Developer: KTH Allstar Korea
Game Publisher: KTH Allstar Korea
Game Site: http://loco.paran.com/

Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

Land of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of Chaos   Land of Chaos Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:05 pm

the shooter class seems to be fun with targeting system heh
Back to top Go down
Goady
Celestial Council
Celestial Council

Male
Number of posts : 111

Land of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of Chaos   Land of Chaos Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:45 pm

looks like itll be pretty cool. The chick with dual katanas looks like fun :P.
Back to top Go down
xCainx
Captain
Captain
xCainx

Male
Number of posts : 147
IGN[Game NickName] : Cain, MetalBob
Current Status : Normal
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Land of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of Chaos   Land of Chaos Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 8:59 am

Loco seems to be interesting....so many characters.
Europe publisher of Loco will be alaplaya, I dont know if they are EU-only or will also let others play.
They said that the CB will start 2009, so they have to hurry.
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

Land of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of Chaos   Land of Chaos Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 8:19 am

mainThe long awaited early Land of Chaos Closed Beta Review is finally here. I know a lot of foreign gamers have been wanting to know more about this game in detail so your wait is over. For those of you who are really excited about this game to come out, you should calm yourself down a little. Having played a lot of games the best way to describe Land of Chaos Online is DOTA meets Savage. If you don't know those two games then no worries. The LOCO CBT1 was fun, but after playing a bunch of matches consecutively, I felt like the game was getting old a bit fast.

Land of Chaos Gameplay

Please keep in mind that this is a Closed Beta Test 1 review, everything may change in the future for the good or worst. The biggest misconception about Land of Chaos is probably the fact that people think it is an MMORPG. Although the game has some MMORPG concepts like equipment, leveling up, grinding mobs,  and etc. LOCO is more of a TPS and RTS type of game with RPG elements in it. You start the game with one character card, this card is used for picking your hero for tutorial and your first few games. You can win character cards from finishing the tutorial, or winning matches. After receiving more character cards, you can then buy new characters.

Character Lobby

Characters, Levels, and Equipment

There are a lot of characters you can pick from,you have probably seen them all from previous trailers and stuff. Each character has their specific type of weapon. All of the characters in game share the same type of armor so if you manage to win some gear with mage stats, then you can transfer it to your mage character. However the weapons are a little bit different. The gold you earn from each game does not carry over to your gold in the character lobby. You can upgrade your equipment to +4 anything over +4 has a chance to break, the highest I have gotten to upgrade in Closed Beta was +8 Staff. Upgrading makes a big difference specially for armor, the bonus is huge. You can earn gold, special equipment, character cards, and other things after each match has ended. If you leave a match you will not earn anything, so even if you are about to lose it's best to stay in game so you can earn little rewards to upgrade your armors for your character. There are five levels of equipment per character and they are Lv1, Lv5, Lv9, Lv13, and Lv,17. Every time you level up in game you will automatically switch equipments. For example, you are Lv9 but didn't want to spend money to +4 all your Lv9 equips. However you +4 your Lv13 equipment. The moment you reach Lv13 during a match your equipment will automatically change to your Lv13 set and it will be +4 since you did upgrade it, right? Each character has their own bag so you won't have to worry about space and having too much equipment, there is also a bag that all character shares. This is useful if you want to transfer all your godly armors and to a certain character.

Land of Chaos Gameplay

Game Modes and Load Out

Now that you have a deeper understanding on how the character system works, it's time to explain how they work in game. You can have a total of three main characters per match but you can only use one of them at a time. So let's say you are going with Minity, Irene, and Foxlady. They all share the same levels during a match and you can tag out everytime you die, during a match. This is very useful during matches because some heroes are very good at leveling up or ganking other heroes. Let me give you a scenario, let's say you are fighting against a group that's has crazy dps but your team lacks heals. You can swap out to to Irene/Stella and learn her AoE Ultimate healing spell which regens everyone's HP around her for a couple of seconds. You can only switch when you are dead or before the match has begun. Each character has a total of 10 skills that you can mix and match up but you can only have a total of 5 on your load out.

There are two game modes currently available for Land of Chaos Online. The first mode is similar to DOTA or Heroes of Newerth style gameplay. In this game mode there are two bases and each team must dominate the other teams base by knocking down towers and pushing creeps into their base. There were two maps available in LOCO CBT1 that had about three to four lanes each. As simple as it sounds, it is very hard to get through a game without players leaving or their whole base getting destroyed. (I have left a couple games myself but that's because my team left or they are just pure fail.) Each base is defended by guardians, these hero guardians are super strong and buff and prevent people from back dooring or rushing the base early game. This type of mode usually averages to 30-60+ minutes.

Lane Mode Preview Part 01

Lane Mode Preview Part 02

Lane Mode Preview Part 03

Destroying Enemy Base

The second game mode leans more towards for players who want to jump straight into battle. There are no towers, no guardians, no creeps, and buildings (except healing fountain and shop). This mode is more PvP'ing or Hero battle like. There can be a total of 20 players in this mode, you can have a large scale hero 10vs10 battle or practice your fights with friends here. Each player in this mode automatically levels up per minute and gains gold. Having the perfect party setup and the right items is the only way to win this mode. These matches usually doesn't go over 20-30 minutes which is good for players who doesn't have much time.

Hero Battle

Sound

Good music and sound FX even though it probably doesn't sound like it in my videos but I didn't notice I was recording too loud. Nothing feels out of place. You can also make your character talk by pressing the numkeys 1-9. These can be used tactically or to troll your own team mate by non stop spamming them with endless voice emotes.

Irene Gameplay 01

Irene Gameplay 02

Graphics

Well, honestly I thought the game would look nicer but it's only CBT1 so there should be more improvements in the future, I hope. I think the game would look a bit nicer if there was some kind of blooming or smoothing option available. Other than that the characters look pretty awesome specially Minity. Resolution whores can rejoice, you can set the resolution pretty high in this game.

Land of Chaos Match 01

Land of Chaos Match 02

Controls

The controls are very user friendly, you didn't even need to go through tutorial to understand anything. W A S D to move around and space bar to jump. Yup, you got that right just like playing a FPS/TPS or MMORPG. Your skills are hotbar'ed to 1-5 while your items, power ups, potions, and utilities are can be set to anything from F1-F8. You can press the "Y" key to reveal the quick buy menu where you can buy items and junk for your character during a match anywhere in the map. When you are in town during a match you can also press the "B" key to buy equipment near the buildings. Caps lock key changes your weapon, since some characters can use two different types of weapon. For example Irene can use polearms or sword and board. Right mouse button to lock on your target and tab key to switch between your targets or highlight your mob with your crosshair. Left click, well I am pretty sure we all know that is attack.

Destroy Base Mode 01

Destroy Base Mode 02

Conclusion

Although Land of Chaos is unique in it's own way, I felt like I have already played this type of game before. Maybe it was the lack of character balance changes that turned me off during Closed Beta Test1. I will still be looking forward to the upcoming CBT2 and hope for improvements. The upgrading equipment is very over powered in my opinion, new players may have a hard time fighting against a player who has super grinded up weapons and armor. Good thing there is a ladder system, hopefully this will help in the future so you don't get matched up with a person ten ranks higher than you with godly upgraded gear. Land of Chaos Online is a must try though. The American version of Land of Chaos will probably enter Closed Beta phase sometime soon so keep an eye out on the English site.

Game Score: 7.5

Developer: KTH Allstar Korea
Game Publisher: KTH Allstar Korea
Game Site: http://loco.paran.com/

Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

Land of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of Chaos   Land of Chaos Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:43 pm

KTH, a leading publisher whose own a game portal Allstar (http:// www.allstar.co.kr), announced that the company will export its free-to-play tactical action  online RPG game developed by Danal, LOCO- Land of Chaos Online to 4 countires in South East Asia at the first half of 2010.

very cool few btw vid is for 18 + so dont freak out lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Land of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of Chaos   Land of Chaos Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 6:21 pm

i will be trying out this mmo since i am playing avalon heroes since cb and i love this dota style games ... perfect 4 lazy bums like me :))
Back to top Go down
kawainu
Captain
Captain
kawainu

Male
Number of posts : 365
IGN[Game NickName] : kawainu
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Land of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of Chaos   Land of Chaos Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:15 pm

NubCake wrote:
i will be trying out this mmo since i am playing avalon heroes since cb and i love this dota style games ... perfect 4 lazy bums like me :))
cool! Land of Chaos 22305 btw, do u wanna be my meat shield? cuz im probably going to need 1... or 2 :P
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Land of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of Chaos   Land of Chaos Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:37 pm

lolz .. depends if i will like the melee characters .. i usually play ranged chars xD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Land of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of Chaos   Land of Chaos Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:54 am

i play mostly war and tankers ^^ but i duno if this game is so goo i must test it first ^^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Land of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of Chaos   Land of Chaos Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:05 pm

well this is the first full 3d DOTA type mmo so it must be good xD ... i heard that the chars are not balanced .. but till they release the game hope they will balance them
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

Land of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of Chaos   Land of Chaos Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:57 am

Back to top Go down
[RAGE]
Captain
Captain
[RAGE]

Male
Number of posts : 215
IGN[Game NickName] : Opis Tonus, Opis
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Land of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of Chaos   Land of Chaos Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:52 am

you guys have any spare keys for cb?
Back to top Go down
gabandell
Trooper
Trooper
gabandell

Male
Number of posts : 19
IGN[Game NickName] : Gaban
Registration date : 2010-03-13

Land of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of Chaos   Land of Chaos Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:55 pm

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Land of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of Chaos   Land of Chaos Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:45 am

lol thks 4 the info .. i got a key
Back to top Go down
kawainu
Captain
Captain
kawainu

Male

Land of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of Chaos   Land of Chaos Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:09 pm

So... cbt1 started already, is anyone playing this game?
Back to top Go down
Neoyoshi
Grandpa
Grandpa
Neoyoshi

Male
Number of posts : 1711
IGN[Game NickName] : Neoyoshi
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Land of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of Chaos   Land of Chaos Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:17 pm

kawainu wrote:
So... cbt1 started already, is anyone playing this game?

I'm trying it out right now, well I'm waiting for the download to finish anyway.

Just woke up from my nap so I'll be going into this game with one blood-shot eye, hahah.

ahuhu
Back to top Go down
kawainu
Captain
Captain
kawainu

Male

Land of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of Chaos   Land of Chaos Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:02 pm

My ign there is kawainu, let me know yours when u get into the game.
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

Land of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of Chaos   Land of Chaos Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:59 am

judging from no follow up reviews my guess is the game not as fun?

anyway posting more info.

-----------------------------

The bid system

After you finish a match, you get to bid for a item ( if
there's any item to bid ), the items which will let you bid too are:
sockets, tokens and materials.

After you win or lose the match, you get 10 sec to bid
for the item, if you don't have enough of good computer and will take
you more than 10 sec to load you won't be able to bid for the certain
item.

I bid at the end of the bid, almost at the end, cause,
after someone bids, you will be able to see the price that person bided
for the certain item, so I can raise that person bid with 1 gold and
till have the item (I recommends you to do the same thing).

Now let's see what you bided for.

Full SizeLand of Chaos Bid_system1

There's a lot of socket, tokens and materials, each
having a different price , so is good for you to know how much you
should bid, so you don't bid too much.

The sockets are:

Basic Socket Dexterity ( gives 1 dexterity) - the price
for this is 600g if you want to sell fast, 800 if you can wait.
Basic
Socket Strength ( gives 1 strength) - the price for this is 800g if you
want to sell fast, 1000g if you can wait.
Basic Socket Wisdom (
gives 1 wisdom) - the price for this is 600g if you want to sell fast,
800g if you can wait.
Basic Socket Intelligence ( gives 1
intelligence) - the price for this is 700g if you want o sell fast,
1000g if you can wait.
Basic Socket Constitution ( gives 1
constitution) - the price for this is 900g if you want to sell fast,
1400g if you can wait.
Basic Socket Magical Attack ( gives 1 magical
attack) - the price for this is 500g if you want to sell fast, 650g if
you can wait.
Basic Socket Magical Defense ( gives 5 magical defense)
- the price for this is 500g if you want to sell fast, 650g if you can
wait.
Basic Socket HP ( gives 20 max hp ) - the price for this is
700g if you want to sell fast, 850g if you can wait.
Basic Socket
Physical Attack ( gives 1 physical attack) - the price for this is 600g
if you want to sell fast, 850g if you can wait.
Basic Socket Physical
Defense ( gives 5 physical defense) - the price for this is 500g if you
want to sell fast, 650g if you can wait.

Full SizeLand of Chaos Bid_system2

Last edited by Shu on Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

Land of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of Chaos   Land of Chaos Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:00 am

The tokens are of each item, and the tokens levels are :
1, 5, 9, 13 , 17 .
The lvl 1 tokens is 2500g the armors items and
3000g the weapon items.
The lvl 5 tokens is 5000g the armors items
and 6500g the weapon items.
The lvl 9 tokens is 7500g the armors
items and 8500g the weapon items.
The lvl 13 tokens is 8500g the
armors items and 13000g the weapon items.
The lvl 17 tokes is 13000g
the armors items and 20000g the weapon items. (the lvl 17 tokens are
kind of rare)

Full SizeLand of Chaos Bid_system3

The materials are:

Jewelry of death ( gives critical attack ) this is 2500g
if you want to sell fast, 3000g if you can wait.
Silver Moon Mineral
( gives magical attack) this is 2500g if you want to sell fast, 3000g
if you can wait.
Ent's Spore ( gives MP) this is 2000g if you want to
sell fast, 2500g if you can wait.
Pebble Spirit Water ( unknown)
this is 2500g if you want to sell fast, 3000g if you can wait.
Lustered
Skull ( gives critical attack and intelligence) this is 2500g if you
want to sell fast, 3000g if you can wait.
Stone of Purgatory (
unknown) this is 2500g if you want to sell fast, 3000g if you can wait.
Lizardman's
Sad News ( gives physical attack) this is 3000g if you want to sell
fast, 3500g if you can wait.
Magic Stone of Dimension ( unknown) this
is 2500g if you want to sell fast, 3500g if you can wait.

So,
what are you waiting for !! Now cause you know the price of all bid
items, go, play and win some money !!

Full SizeLand of Chaos Bid_system4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Land of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of Chaos   Land of Chaos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Land of Chaos
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum