Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

If you're coming from RoM please read this

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AxLR0Se
Commander
Commander
AxLR0Se

Male
Number of posts : 1337
IGN[Game NickName] : AxLR0Se/SpongeBoB
Registration date : 2008-06-30

If you're coming from RoM please read this Empty
PostSubject: If you're coming from RoM please read this   If you're coming from RoM please read this Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:08 pm

When you sign up, please post in the "At the gates" So the Admins know who you are.
Remember not all of the Aetherius members play this game only a few, so they wont recognize you. Please post there and say you're from Aetherea/RoM or whatever it asks you to do.

Thanks thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: If you're coming from RoM please read this   If you're coming from RoM please read this Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:45 pm

AxLR0Se wrote:
When you sign up, please post in the "At the gates" So the Admins know who you are.
Remember not all of the Aetherius members play this game only a few, so they wont recognize you. Please post there and say you're from Aetherea/RoM or whatever it asks you to do.

Thanks thumbs up

hmmm okay i guess i post an application "at the gate" so people know who i am ^^
Back to top Go down
AxLR0Se
Commander
Commander
AxLR0Se

Male
Number of posts : 1337
IGN[Game NickName] : AxLR0Se/SpongeBoB
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: If you're coming from RoM please read this   If you're coming from RoM please read this Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:05 pm

Katzyuke wrote:
AxLR0Se wrote:

Thanks thumbs up

hmmm okay i guess i post an application "at the gate" so people know who i am ^^

you fail spank
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: If you're coming from RoM please read this   If you're coming from RoM please read this Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:28 pm

i didnt say when :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you're coming from RoM please read this   If you're coming from RoM please read this Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you're coming from RoM please read this
Page 1 of 1