Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

The PvP Guilds are coming!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AxLR0Se
Commander
Commander
AxLR0Se

Male
Number of posts : 1337
IGN[Game NickName] : AxLR0Se/SpongeBoB
Registration date : 2008-06-30

The PvP Guilds are coming! Empty
PostSubject: The PvP Guilds are coming!   The PvP Guilds are coming! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:21 pm

There's a lot of pvp guilds showing up lately in RoM which are heading to the pvp server.
Some which are claiming they will crush everyone else... teehee the smack talk and pvp drama is already starting.. lol

Also theres a guild called TheUprising (Not Crazytina's guild) who has directly called some of our members a joke... They want trouble, i think we should give it to them. :)
That guild seems to come with a strong member base though. And i still have no idea how many RoM members we will have. So looks like we'll be on the receiving end unless more people show interest in RoM.

I will be setting up friendly connections with several guild leaders so we don't enter the game to a pk fest every where. Setting up alliances etc.
Back to top Go down
AxLR0Se
Commander
Commander
AxLR0Se

Male

PostSubject: Re: The PvP Guilds are coming!   The PvP Guilds are coming! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:49 pm

Seems these guys who are talking about our Ascension members are from RageQuit... lol
They are showing up in RoM under the name TheUprising
Back to top Go down
Anemone
Captain
Captain

Male
Number of posts : 127
IGN[Game NickName] : Amnon
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The PvP Guilds are coming!   The PvP Guilds are coming! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:16 pm

Well since the birth of humans propaganda and trash talk is the weapon of cowards, always has been and always will be. All those guilds don't last long they usually end up with a elitist top of leaders hogging all rewards and etc
making the rest of guild pissed and break up.

Been like that for 8 years back in all MMO's i have played and all they do is feed on drama, if there is no drama they breakdown and quit.

Don't remember RQ's leader but i remember making him cry several times and taunting him to revenge port on me just to be killed by guards.

If i felt like it and was the only thing i wanted i could bring down that guild in one week.
Back to top Go down
Anemone
Captain
Captain

Male

PostSubject: Re: The PvP Guilds are coming!   The PvP Guilds are coming! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:18 pm

Anyway, any comment/threat from any PvP guild should all be replyed in a postive manner.

e,g Your welcome, It will be nice to fight you and so on thus infuriating them even more and making them go mental on themselves.
It will keep our reputation clear and give us a nice image infront of other players.
Back to top Go down
Thania
Captain
Captain
Thania

Female
Number of posts : 207
IGN[Game NickName] : Thania
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: The PvP Guilds are coming!   The PvP Guilds are coming! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:30 pm

Or use my way, we use brute force against them, they'll feel pain !! muahahahaha! :rawr:
Back to top Go down
Anemone
Captain
Captain

Male

PostSubject: Re: The PvP Guilds are coming!   The PvP Guilds are coming! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:17 am

Haha, i just read the Uprising guild topic on RoM forums.
He said the exact same thing in RQ.

"We are over 200 hardened elite players that have won several tournaments in WoW DaoC... bla bla bla"

But it all was made clear how bad they were in Rohan where no one in RQ fought 1vs1 saying it was a team game not a duel game.

I'll give Felony a week or two before getting banned, so they are not worthy of any attention.
Back to top Go down
AxLR0Se
Commander
Commander
AxLR0Se

Male

PostSubject: Re: The PvP Guilds are coming!   The PvP Guilds are coming! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:23 am

I already made a pact with our allies to farm The Uprising if the guild shows up (2 guilds supporting us teehee i been busy making sure we're strong in OB).thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Thania
Captain
Captain
Thania

Female
Number of posts : 207
IGN[Game NickName] : Thania
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: The PvP Guilds are coming!   The PvP Guilds are coming! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:10 am

I'm gonna slowly enjoy killing them with my swift daggers ..hell yeah *lick her blades* :^_-:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The PvP Guilds are coming!   The PvP Guilds are coming! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The PvP Guilds are coming!
Page 1 of 1