Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Luna Online - Updated 4/13/09

Go down 
+6
Hera
Snow
Virdiaire
Neoyoshi
AsiaHero
Airy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Luna Online - Updated 4/13/09 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna Online - Updated 4/13/09   Luna Online - Updated 4/13/09 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:04 pm

[quote="Virdiaire"][quote="Katzyuke"][quote="Virdiaire"]
Katzyuke wrote:
@Snowy: Argg hey what did u do to my emo room in vent huh... destroyer :P
@ Vir: im just bored and need an mmo to play lol

[color=green]I've been enjoying artwork, reading manga, using photoshop and playing some WoW. o.o I may try out Runes of Magic, but that all depends.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Luna Online - Updated 4/13/09   Luna Online - Updated 4/13/09 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:05 pm

[quote="Virdiaire"][quote="Katzyuke"][quote="Virdiaire"]
Katzyuke wrote:

[color=green]I've been enjoying artwork, reading manga, using photoshop and playing some WoW. o.o I may try out Runes of Magic, but that all depends.
Back to top Go down
Virdiaire
Veteran
Veteran
Virdiaire

Female
Number of posts : 74
IGN[Game NickName] : Virdiaire; Velelatane
Current Status : Active
Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Luna Online - Updated 4/13/09   Luna Online - Updated 4/13/09 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:06 pm

Virdiaire wrote:
Katzyuke wrote:

I've been enjoying artwork, reading manga, using photoshop and playing some WoW. o.o I may try out Runes of Magic, but that all depends.

o.o I think that your quotes are being entirely unquoted. XD Wooo!! This gave me a good laugh! :D

-V-

Last edited by Virdiaire on Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Luna Online - Updated 4/13/09   Luna Online - Updated 4/13/09 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:07 pm

okay my msg got bugged grrr
well anyway Yes i am but like im transfering soon soo im still deciding which school Kettering University in flint, MSU, WMU, Ferris State Uni... work in michgan is hard to find lol... but i hope u know where those school are since u live in MI,,, it b weird if u go to my school XD
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male
Number of posts : 6807
IGN[Game NickName] : Snow, Nuts, Nut, Snowball, Splash, Snowy
Current Status : Busy at School
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Luna Online - Updated 4/13/09   Luna Online - Updated 4/13/09 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:08 pm

o_0 yeh, that same post, when quoting got unquoted for me aswell, and my message deleted XD

Just lik Katzys

Anyway if ya try out RoM, drag Katz into game aswell, he might get higher then lvl 10 with a group ^_^ and will be more fun for all of ya.

Last edited by Snowflake on Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8485/1snowflakecardmadebyneoc
Virdiaire
Veteran
Veteran
Virdiaire

Female

PostSubject: Re: Luna Online - Updated 4/13/09   Luna Online - Updated 4/13/09 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:09 pm

Katzyuke wrote:
well anyway Yes i am but like im transfering soon soo im still deciding which school Kettering University in flint, MSU, WMU, Ferris State Uni... work in michgan is hard to find lol... but i hope u know where those school are since u live in MI,,, it b weird if u go to my school XD

:O You live on the west-side of the state. That's where I'm looking to move in 1-2 years! :D That's scary stuff! But yes! I know of all of those school/colleges/universities! ^^ Fantastic! :D

-V-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Luna Online - Updated 4/13/09   Luna Online - Updated 4/13/09 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:10 pm

Virdiaire wrote:
Katzyuke wrote:

:O You live on the west-side of the state. That's where I'm looking to move in 1-2 years! :D That's scary stuff! But yes! I know of all of those school/colleges/universities! ^^ Fantastic! :D

-V-

Then which schools are you attending lol
Back to top Go down
Virdiaire
Veteran
Veteran
Virdiaire

Female

PostSubject: Re: Luna Online - Updated 4/13/09   Luna Online - Updated 4/13/09 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:10 pm

Snowflake wrote:
o_0 yeh, that same post, when quoting got unquoted for me aswell, and my message deleted XD

Just lik Katzys

Anyway if ya try out RoM, dra Katz into game aswell, he might get higher then lvl 10 with a group ^_^ and will be more fun for all of ya.

=D I'll look into the game. I was told it's pretty similar to World of Warcraft in numerous ways, just that professions are somewhat more tricky. I'll still look into it though! Not sure what I'll roll... but I've been a healing Priest for more than 4 years in WoW, so I wanna avoid healing with everything I can. XD Lawl. So hopefully, see you in game!

-V-
Back to top Go down
Virdiaire
Veteran
Veteran
Virdiaire

Female

PostSubject: Re: Luna Online - Updated 4/13/09   Luna Online - Updated 4/13/09 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:11 pm

Katzyuke wrote:
Virdiaire wrote:
Katzyuke wrote:

-V-

Then which schools are you attending lol

I'm currently over in the Flint area, but I'm soon to be leaving. I'm thinking of going to Ferris State, or maybe Saugatuck Comm. College or something along that line. :) Saugatuck/Holland is where I'm looking into moving to since I plan to open up a gallery or rent a gallery to host some art pieces. :D Yay!

-V-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Luna Online - Updated 4/13/09   Luna Online - Updated 4/13/09 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:14 pm

well if u ever decide to go to ferris, i might go there but looking more to go toward flint for kettering lol... but my friends are begging me to go to ferris state >.<.... anyway im guessing u be in the art major?
Back to top Go down
Virdiaire
Veteran
Veteran
Virdiaire

Female

PostSubject: Re: Luna Online - Updated 4/13/09   Luna Online - Updated 4/13/09 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:15 pm

Katzyuke wrote:
well if u ever decide to go to ferris, i might go there but looking more to go toward flint for kettering lol... but my friends are begging me to go to ferris state >.<.... anyway im guessing u be in the art major?

I am an Art Major, yeeeees. :D Been into Art ever since I can remember (roughly 18 years ago. XD ) So yes, Ferris State has great programs, and I may end up settling there for the rest of my college studying. ^^ But alas! That all depends! :O Oh my! But we're entirely off of the subject! (BTW, go to Ferris! Flint is DEAD! XD )

Luna's going to be fun. :D But so I can get to know you all better, I'll join you in Runes of Magic! ^^ That sound alright? :D

-V-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Luna Online - Updated 4/13/09   Luna Online - Updated 4/13/09 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:18 pm

Virdiaire wrote:
Katzyuke wrote:

I am an Art Major, yeeeees. :D Been into Art ever since I can remember (roughly 18 years ago. XD ) So yes, Ferris State has great programs, and I may end up settling there for the rest of my college studying. ^^ But alas! That all depends! :O Oh my! But we're entirely off of the subject! (BTW, go to Ferris! Flint is DEAD! XD )

Luna's going to be fun. :D But so I can get to know you all better, I'll join you in Runes of Magic! ^^ That sound alright? :D

-V-

i dont think alot of the RoM ppl are playing luna. this community is actually in many mmo, with Megaten RoM with the most member... 70% of member are inactive due to RL.... btw yeah kettering doesnt have any girls but ehh if u go to Ferris State, I'll go lol we can room together XD :laugh: ... dont worry i get 1 more girl and 1 more guy so it be even XD
Back to top Go down
Virdiaire
Veteran
Veteran
Virdiaire

Female

PostSubject: Re: Luna Online - Updated 4/13/09   Luna Online - Updated 4/13/09 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:23 pm

Katzyuke wrote:
Virdiaire wrote:
Katzyuke wrote:

-V-

i dont think alot of the RoM ppl are playing luna. this community is actually in many mmo, with Megaten RoM with the most member... 70% of member are inactive due to RL.... btw yeah kettering doesnt have any girls but ehh if u go to Ferris State, I'll go lol we can room together XD :laugh: ... dont worry i get 1 more girl and 1 more guy so it be even XD

D= I've been worried before, but this worries me even more! Hahah! Just message me on MSN with what is played more often by the community than anything else. :) And I'll be sure to join in on the fun until Luna 'cause Luna looks too good. ^^ Wooo!!! /dance!

-V-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Luna Online - Updated 4/13/09   Luna Online - Updated 4/13/09 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:25 pm

Virdiaire wrote:
Katzyuke wrote:
Virdiaire wrote:
Katzyuke wrote:

-V-

D= I've been worried before, but this worries me even more! Hahah! Just message me on MSN with what is played more often by the community than anything else. :) And I'll be sure to join in on the fun until Luna 'cause Luna looks too good. ^^ Wooo!!! /dance!

-V-

lol well just add me on msn then i will.... but yeah luna will be fun cant wait to move to ferris in fall of 09 :P
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male
Number of posts : 6807
IGN[Game NickName] : Snow, Nuts, Nut, Snowball, Splash, Snowy
Current Status : Busy at School
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Luna Online - Updated 4/13/09   Luna Online - Updated 4/13/09 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:19 pm

Uhh Katzy is the in game inactive one ^_^, most people play Shin Megami Tensei or RoM with the most people that come on the forums being from SMT. Also most of the girls playing SMT and almost none in RoM, since SMT is more of a community game, while RoM is more of a real game like WoW.

That's why I suggest if you try RoM do it with someone you know like yoshi, then it will be easier to start out.
Back to top Go down
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8485/1snowflakecardmadebyneoc
Virdiaire
Veteran
Veteran
Virdiaire

Female

PostSubject: Re: Luna Online - Updated 4/13/09   Luna Online - Updated 4/13/09 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:21 pm

Snowflake wrote:
Uhh Katzy is the in game inactive one ^_^, most people play Shin Megami Tensei or RoM with the most people that come on the forums being from SMT. Also most of the girls playing SMT and almost none in RoM, since SMT is more of a community game, while RoM is more of a real game like WoW.

That's why I suggest if you try RoM do it with someone you know like yoshi, then it will be easier to start out.

=D I can do that, so long as Yoshi doesn't mind playing it along with me. XD I don't mind a game similar to World of Warcraft, but I'd just like to start trying something new, and Luna will DEFINITELY give me that. =D So I'm excited, and more than ready to give up WoW forever! Blizzard has taken more than enough of my money and time. Damn them!!! :rawr:

I kinda wish I found this gaming network sooner. D: I feel really alone. >< But I may re-activate my MegaTen girl (Level 34 Mage) and see what happens there with you all. :)

-V-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Luna Online - Updated 4/13/09   Luna Online - Updated 4/13/09 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:24 pm

she higher lvl than me in megaten XD
Back to top Go down
Virdiaire
Veteran
Veteran
Virdiaire

Female

PostSubject: Re: Luna Online - Updated 4/13/09   Luna Online - Updated 4/13/09 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:28 pm

Katzyuke wrote:
she higher lvl than me in megaten XD

=D I can solo run you through Bronze a time or twenty. XD Lol! /hug

-V-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Luna Online - Updated 4/13/09   Luna Online - Updated 4/13/09 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:00 am

lol yay
Back to top Go down
Neoyoshi
Grandpa
Grandpa
Neoyoshi

Male
Number of posts : 1711
IGN[Game NickName] : Neoyoshi
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Luna Online - Updated 4/13/09   Luna Online - Updated 4/13/09 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:57 am

Haha, i get home from work and this thread is now on page 3! you guys have been busy :P

I'm not sure how much I'd be able to help in starting out with RoM, last time i tried playing it i walked around for like 20 minutes doing nothing, killed a few monsters, and logged out; but this was because i had no one to talk to ~ Lol. :sweat:

And yesh! I'm very excited about Luna Online, I'm actually going to watch the uber cute video again to curve my craving for the game, haha.
:^_-:
Back to top Go down
Virdiaire
Veteran
Veteran
Virdiaire

Female

PostSubject: Re: Luna Online - Updated 4/13/09   Luna Online - Updated 4/13/09 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:48 pm

Neoyoshi wrote:
Haha, i get home from work and this thread is now on page 3! you guys have been busy :P

I'm not sure how much I'd be able to help in starting out with RoM, last time i tried playing it i walked around for like 20 minutes doing nothing, killed a few monsters, and logged out; but this was because i had no one to talk to ~ Lol. :sweat:

And yesh! I'm very excited about Luna Online, I'm actually going to watch the uber cute video again to curve my craving for the game, haha.

=D Yoshi, you're adorable. C'mere and give me a hug! /hugggggg. <3~

But no srsly, I'm excited like none other for Luna too! :D And, 'sides, I'm claming you on Luna! ^^ If you have any objections about this,s tate so now so I know and I'll go sulk in the corner.
:tears:

^_^ And of course we've been busy! It's enjoyable to post things when it turns into randomness! It's awesomely great! =)

-V-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Luna Online - Updated 4/13/09   Luna Online - Updated 4/13/09 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:43 pm

Virdiaire wrote:
Neoyoshi wrote:

But no srsly, I'm excited like none other for Luna too! :D And, 'sides, I'm claming you on Luna! ^^ If you have any objections about this,s tate so now so I know and I'll go sulk in the corner.

^_^ And of course we've been busy! It's enjoyable to post things when it turns into randomness! It's awesomely great! =)

-V-

yeah lol welcome back.... well if your soo free make me a new avatar lol but uhm yeah same with me in RoM... snowy was ignoring me so i quit :laugh: ... i might stay in luna till aion comes out hopefully if noone quit luna... btw om convincing Razzy to play XD
Back to top Go down
Virdiaire
Veteran
Veteran
Virdiaire

Female

PostSubject: Re: Luna Online - Updated 4/13/09   Luna Online - Updated 4/13/09 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:01 pm

Katzyuke wrote:

yeah lol welcome back.... well if your soo free make me a new avatar lol but uhm yeah same with me in RoM... snowy was ignoring me so i quit :laugh: ... i might stay in luna till aion comes out hopefully if noone quit luna... btw om convincing Razzy to play XD

=D That may be my plan, but I'm just sooo not sure! D: I'd like to play everything that everyone from here is playing, but I don't think I have enough time in my days to do that. xD So many choices so little time!! /whines! ^^

So I think until Luna comes out I'll stick to MegaTen, and play Luna and MegaTen together until Aion comes out. :D

It'll be fun fun fun! <___< And I can't stop listening to that dancing song! XD Oh man! I'm going nuts with how cute it is! Lol! Especially when the guy drools. /faint. <3

-V-
Back to top Go down
Neoyoshi
Grandpa
Grandpa
Neoyoshi

Male
Number of posts : 1711
IGN[Game NickName] : Neoyoshi
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Luna Online - Updated 4/13/09   Luna Online - Updated 4/13/09 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:58 pm

Virdiaire wrote:
Neoyoshi wrote:

-V-

I have no objections to that, hehe. thumbs up

I'm really happy to see your having such a great time here. ^_____^

@Katz: I will try to get a Avatar made for you, i just have to work up the motivation is all XDDD, but I'll definitely do one for you.
Back to top Go down
Virdiaire
Veteran
Veteran
Virdiaire

Female

PostSubject: Re: Luna Online - Updated 4/13/09   Luna Online - Updated 4/13/09 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:24 pm

Neoyoshi wrote:

I have no objections to that, hehe. thumbs up

I'm really happy to see your having such a great time here. ^_____^

=D I is I is! I'm enjoying myself on here extremely much so! ^^ I can't wait for Luna though! As has been said throughout this whole thread, I'm so giddy! :) And also I will be joining you all in Aion. ^^ Either as a Templar or a Chanter, I haven't decided as to which one yet. :O

And I just went up through my old room upstairs and found some old things. Namely a bastard sword I found in my Dad's old houses garage, a ton of anime posters and some dragon portraits. :D Yay!

-V-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luna Online - Updated 4/13/09   Luna Online - Updated 4/13/09 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luna Online - Updated 4/13/09
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next