Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

CHINESE PALADIN ONLINE!!!!!!! <3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mina
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
mina

Female
Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-03-31

CHINESE PALADIN ONLINE!!!!!!! <3 Empty
PostSubject: CHINESE PALADIN ONLINE!!!!!!! <3   CHINESE PALADIN ONLINE!!!!!!! <3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 10:58 pm

source: http://feature.mmosite.com/content/2008-12-01/20081201020725573,1.shtml

Game Name: Chinese Paladin Online
Genre: Fantasy
Developer: Softstar Entertainment Inc.
Publisher: 9 You
Official Site: http://xj.9you.com/xj_v2/index.shtml

Chinese Paladin Online, developed by Softstar Entertainment, succeeds the soul of Chinese classical pc game Chinese Paladin series. Introjecting Chinese culture, character features and broken-hearted story, Chinese Paladin Online becomes ever classical MMORPG which really belongs to global Chinese. As such a popular MMORPG, Chinese Paladin Online wins all players' allegiant watch.

Video provided by video.mmosite.com

Story

Chinese Paladin Online is set in a chaotic world. Several thousand years ago, Divine, Immortal, Mortal, Monster, Death and Demon lived together on a continent. They kept fighting against each other and the gods were reluctant to see the Mortal destroyed. To stop them from fighting, the gods opened a realm for each of them. The world stayed in peace until one day everything changed....

During the long-time fight and confrontation, the Mortal has learned how to use Xianshu and magic from other races. Through combining them with their own skills, the Mortal became so powerful. They became ambitious and desired to rule the world. As a result, numerous martial arts factions, big or small, emerged one after another, like Shu Shan Pai, Gai Ban, Da Mo Si, Xue Shan Pai, Wu Yue Shen Jiao, Gui Ying Men and Mo Jiao, etc.

CHINESE PALADIN ONLINE!!!!!!! <3 S08120103

Feature

Profound Chinese cultural deposits:
A colorful world featuring Chinese martial arts and culture.

An aesthetic visual feast
Continues the art style of The Legend of Sword and Fairy, presenting a dreamlike while realistic aesthetic world.

Gorgeous music
The music was produced by the original music production team. It fits the game well and creates a familiar The Legend of Sword and Fairy atmosphere.

CHINESE PALADIN ONLINE!!!!!!! <3 S08120101

Compelling scenario quests
The scenario quests will lead you to immerse into the vast world of Chinese Paladin Online, follow the main story lines and uncover the hidden mysteries.

Classical characters
Six classical characters inspired by The Legend of Sword and Fairy. No matter skilled in range or melee attack, they are capable of meeting challenges.

Unique instances
Explore the mysteries, eliminate the evil roots, find epic weapons...every instance is unique and special.

Diversified gameplay
Gathering, crafting, pets, guild, party, PK, etc. are all available in Chinese Paladin Onine.

Innovative concepts
It not only offers traditional MMORPG elements, but also innovative content.

CHINESE PALADIN ONLINE!!!!!!! <3 S08120107

Last edited by mina on Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://aeth.darkbb.com
mina
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
mina

Female

PostSubject: Re: CHINESE PALADIN ONLINE!!!!!!! <3   CHINESE PALADIN ONLINE!!!!!!! <3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 11:02 pm

I admit the gameplay looks dull and the graphics sucky. But I'm going to definitely give it a try because I <3 Chinese Paladin in itself. lol This might turn out to be another fail mmo... but i hope not.

This kinda reminds me of a 3D version of Conquer too lol
Back to top Go down
ash
Commander
Commander
ash

Male
Number of posts : 710
IGN[Game NickName] : Ordain,Arthorius,Vaandrin
Current Status : Active
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: CHINESE PALADIN ONLINE!!!!!!! <3   CHINESE PALADIN ONLINE!!!!!!! <3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 4:53 am

ye its nt tht appealin
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: CHINESE PALADIN ONLINE!!!!!!! <3   CHINESE PALADIN ONLINE!!!!!!! <3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 3:24 pm

the only 2 chinese mmo's worth playing are PW and Zhu Xian online ... from what i tried so far ... Zhu Xian is actualy awesome ... but after lvl 30 it's like after lvl 40 in Rohan ... and there are 150 lvl's ... thats a mmo 4 hard core players ... lulz
Back to top Go down
mina
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
mina

Female

PostSubject: Re: CHINESE PALADIN ONLINE!!!!!!! <3   CHINESE PALADIN ONLINE!!!!!!! <3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 4:20 pm

haha true but I'm going to at least try this out even though it looks sucky so far.. because I <3 chinese paladin in itself. lol

You have to watch the drama to it... it's so good.
Back to top Go down
Neoyoshi
Grandpa
Grandpa
Neoyoshi

Male
Number of posts : 1711
IGN[Game NickName] : Neoyoshi
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: CHINESE PALADIN ONLINE!!!!!!! <3   CHINESE PALADIN ONLINE!!!!!!! <3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:18 am

I don't know if anyone can notice it but the charecter models are using 4.0 Shader pipelines, not to mention Smooth blending, which is like a foot in the door of next-gen graphic card builds.

After watching the video a 2nd time i also noticed it's using quite a bit of model physics, mostly the cloths and decorative accessories.

And it looks like a DirectX10 engine, but I'm wonder if it really is; but i wouldn't consider it crappy graphics; if your comparing it to Lineage 3 or B&S; i would still consider it decent.
Back to top Go down
mina
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
mina

Female

PostSubject: Re: CHINESE PALADIN ONLINE!!!!!!! <3   CHINESE PALADIN ONLINE!!!!!!! <3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:41 am

ooh yoshi is very knowledgeable thumbs up
I wish the character designs were better though.. like more elegant or something.. because if you watched the drama series you would want like a ethereal feel to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHINESE PALADIN ONLINE!!!!!!! <3   CHINESE PALADIN ONLINE!!!!!!! <3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHINESE PALADIN ONLINE!!!!!!! <3
Page 1 of 1