Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Fantagetar Online(open beta around nov-dec 2008)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Fantagetar Online(open beta around nov-dec 2008) Empty
PostSubject: Fantagetar Online(open beta around nov-dec 2008)   Fantagetar Online(open beta around nov-dec 2008) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 7:02 am

http://fo.runup.com.sg/en/top/top.php

this is another causal mmo we can consider beside shin megami tensei.open beta start around same time as shin megami close beta.not sure if its fun or not.a bit childish to my taste ^^

but then it is suppose to be turn based.so i think its better then altantica online.with so many features in game compare to altanica i think there is a room for enjoyment in this game too heh.

job list:
1. 體育系 Physical Education
2. 歷史系 History Studies
3. 醫學系 Medical Studies
4. 地理系 Geography Education

example of pet evolve system
street cat=white cat
street Dog=dalmation 101
Snake=Cobra

Story Setting

Fantagetar Online is the latest major adventurous online game of MMORPG with campus background. The game cost two years of time to completion. In order to present a highly joyful campus style game that familiar with the younger generation, Runup Game Distribution Ltd's developement team had been searching information of new generation and their campus life styles. Together with a creative new game concept to craft a mixture of reality and fantasy 3D cartoon with a campus background. Fantasy College online is not only a game of colorful campus life, what is more, it displays a series of adventurous stories, in order to bring our players into an unbelievable world of imagination.

Game material, revival of the ancient history

A game that was based on an ancient mythos, time traveling to the stage of the ancient history through the campus medium, you are as if being in the torrent of time, experiencing every adventurous magical story.

Have you ever though about who was the creator of the world? How did "Liu Bang" create Han dynasty? What makes the ancient Egypt so special? What is the future world like? You will be the leading character to experience of all these adventurous stories.

Hope you can enjoy your fantastic school life.

Fantagetar Online(open beta around nov-dec 2008) Fantagetar_03

Fantagetar Online(open beta around nov-dec 2008) Fantagetar_02

Fantagetar Online(open beta around nov-dec 2008) Screenshot0004
Back to top Go down
Buffie
High Priestess
High Priestess
Buffie

Female
Number of posts : 1780
IGN[Game NickName] : Buffie
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Fantagetar Online(open beta around nov-dec 2008) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantagetar Online(open beta around nov-dec 2008)   Fantagetar Online(open beta around nov-dec 2008) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 7:23 am

Hmm yea this is not to my taste either and I really hate that type of combat system, it reminds me of pokemon hahaha.
Back to top Go down

Fantagetar Online(open beta around nov-dec 2008)
Page 1 of 1