Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online << Shu offical mmo in 2009

Go down 
+11
Absinthe
LordOfSkulls
Yutori
Buffie
Crovaxx
ash
Snow
Dias
AxLR0Se
mina
Shu
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Buffie
High Priestess
High Priestess
Buffie

Female
Number of posts : 1780
IGN[Game NickName] : Buffie
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online << Shu offical mmo in 2009 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online << Shu offical mmo in 2009   Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online << Shu offical mmo in 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 5:36 am

I've signed up this looks cool hehe. I don't mind if theres no pvp either and I know the community will be great because we will be there hahaha
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online << Shu offical mmo in 2009   Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online << Shu offical mmo in 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 6:18 am

ya buffie.this game if nice i think we can stay for long term.not leave for another after a few month or weeks heh.in fact i think eo is the longest playing mmo i played :) due to the great friends system there and easy to use chat interface.the combat in eo kind of too simple and sux compare to other games but its a good community.i think megamia can be like that.good community +| good combat system and content unlike eo.so maybe this time i try break my record of 1 year in a mmo ^^

some info:
there is two kind of fusion the "Two-Way" and the "Three Way Fusion" and there are special devils too.

Two-Way Fusion is simple just go to the Jakyo Manor where the fusions take places and select the two devils that you want to fuse together.

Three-Way Fusion is trickier as I heard. It utilizes three devils but not three of your own devils. If you want to use Three-Way Fusion you need two other players, one of both player's devils and also one of your own devils. The two other players must be in your party and the devils you are using must be at a certain level of friendship. There are devils in the game which are only obtainable through Three-Way Fusion.

Specials are the spirits cause if you fuse them with a devil then you will have a devil one rank up or down from the same klan as the original one was. Each spirit has different effect on different klans so the outcome depends on what spirit were you used on what kind of devil.

if you fuse your demons instead of capturing them from the wild, they can learn the skills from the demons you used to fuse them, thus making them better than wild ones in some ways.

You can't fuse the same demon, but you CAN fuse demons from the same family tree
Back to top Go down
Dias
Commander
Commander
Dias

Male
Number of posts : 1396
IGN[Game NickName] : Dias Trakand
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online << Shu offical mmo in 2009   Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online << Shu offical mmo in 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 7:24 am

Hehe the social part of the game sounds pretty good :)
Back to top Go down
Buffie
High Priestess
High Priestess
Buffie

Female
Number of posts : 1780
IGN[Game NickName] : Buffie
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online << Shu offical mmo in 2009   Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online << Shu offical mmo in 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 7:59 am

Looks like we will be making pets again lol. That was my favourite part of Eo ;p
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male
Number of posts : 6807
IGN[Game NickName] : Snow, Nuts, Nut, Snowball, Splash, Snowy
Current Status : Busy at School
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online << Shu offical mmo in 2009   Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online << Shu offical mmo in 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:03 am

I'm really into this now for some reason, but have to find something to do before we can play this one.
Back to top Go down
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8485/1snowflakecardmadebyneoc
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online << Shu offical mmo in 2009   Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online << Shu offical mmo in 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:25 am

well close beta start at dec 1st according to website.then plus the time they set up website for it and close beta forum and sending out invites i think we probably start play in first week of next month dec.so 3 week+ of finding stuff to do.

i probably play japan server or try to play it and spend the rest of the time playing pt2 if u guys still playing that and part of the time relax myself while waiting :)

maybe we should think of a name of the guild.still making Divinity?or another name?^^
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online << Shu offical mmo in 2009   Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online << Shu offical mmo in 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:30 am

I like Divinity.
I like other names too.
So I don't care how we will be called, even if it will be
"TheFusedBunnyDemonsSittingOnAStickAndHoldingHands"
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online << Shu offical mmo in 2009   Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online << Shu offical mmo in 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:53 am

then i think lets be known as the dead poet society in this game.since u guys dont mind heh.

or just take name of Soul Society if its not taken and they allow spacing in clan name.it is fitting in a way.

if single name i will go for Divinity or Cerebros unless a better name comes along that i like heh
Back to top Go down
Dias
Commander
Commander
Dias

Male
Number of posts : 1396
IGN[Game NickName] : Dias Trakand
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online << Shu offical mmo in 2009   Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online << Shu offical mmo in 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:12 am

Well, I think most people are discouraged of playing PT2 too much because of the wipe after OB plus the big grind, so why grind to lvl 40 or 50 when its gonna be deleted. Im still playing PT2 , Im just not gonna grind too much ^^

Hm Id realy like to see what they did with Shin megami online :)
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online << Shu offical mmo in 2009   Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online << Shu offical mmo in 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:33 am

Ashura wrote:
then i think lets be known as the dead poet society in this game.since u guys dont mind heh.

or just take name of Soul Society if its not taken and they allow spacing in clan name.it is fitting in a way.

if single name i will go for Divinity or Cerebros unless a better name comes along that i like heh

I dunnow Soul Society kinda attracts Bleach fans only if it even attracts em and maybee some Goths aaa omg.
Back to top Go down
Crovaxx
Celestial Guard
Celestial Guard

Male
Number of posts : 235
IGN[Game NickName] : Crovaxx / Darrigaaz
Current Status : Normal

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online << Shu offical mmo in 2009   Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online << Shu offical mmo in 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 1:59 pm

soul society.... shu, ur taste is deteriorating. lol. y not go for aetherius or aetherea. i wouldn't wanna join a guild named soul society lol.
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online << Shu offical mmo in 2009   Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online << Shu offical mmo in 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 2:08 pm

aww, give shu a break, he's still in his game revalidating period, still not fully recovered from his serious arm injury.
Back to top Go down
Crovaxx
Celestial Guard
Celestial Guard

Male
Number of posts : 235
IGN[Game NickName] : Crovaxx / Darrigaaz
Current Status : Normal

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online << Shu offical mmo in 2009   Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online << Shu offical mmo in 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 3:05 pm

but arms injury got nothing to do with naming guild ><
but anyhow, as long as shu is leading i will be more than happy to follow along heroic
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online << Shu offical mmo in 2009   Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online << Shu offical mmo in 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 4:01 pm

hey im a bleach fan do make me keel u people :P
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online << Shu offical mmo in 2009   Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online << Shu offical mmo in 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 4:42 pm

Crovaxx wrote:
but arms injury got nothing to do with naming guild ><
but anyhow, as long as shu is leading i will be more than happy to follow along heroic

Looks like his arm was directly connected to his brain so he got brain dmg there :/...:
Back to top Go down
mina
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
mina

Female
Number of posts : 3326

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online << Shu offical mmo in 2009   Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online << Shu offical mmo in 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:56 pm

ewww soul society... I dont want to name a guild after an anime lol.. that's like narutards with "Konoha". lol no offense I like Naruto... but I don't want to become a fanatic. I usually have the image that guilds named after animes made by kids. I like eloquent names more unless it's realated to the mmo itself.

Lets find some names related to Persona like organizations from the actual game itself or whatever :p
Back to top Go down
https://aeth.darkbb.com
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online << Shu offical mmo in 2009   Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online << Shu offical mmo in 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:30 pm

u guys try find then.or we stick with divinity heh
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online << Shu offical mmo in 2009   Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online << Shu offical mmo in 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 12:27 am

Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3: FES
Dark Hour
Shadows
Tartarus
Gekkoukan High School
i prefer this
Specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad or SEES for short hehehehe
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online << Shu offical mmo in 2009   Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online << Shu offical mmo in 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 12:52 am

for those trying out japanese version and got stuck installing refer to these 3 link

http://forums.aeriagames.com/viewtopic.php?t=197032

http://forums.aeriagames.com/viewtopic.php?t=189247

http://forum.mmosite.com/topics/247/200809/06/819,1.html?time=Wed%20Nov%2005%202008%2009:27:42%20GMT+0800%20

contact me if u in the game. ^^

some brief introduction.
every skills have its skill tree and advancement skill.and there are load of skills u can choose from and u cant learn all of them so pick the ones u like wisely.

for stats wise,every lvl u get some stats points to add.u can add to
str << increase close combat damage
int << increase magic damage
wis or mana << increase mp limit
vit << increase hp and defense
agi << increase gun attack speed and damage
luck << increase ur crit damage and reduce enemy crit damage on u.also increase drop rate

Last edited by Ashura on Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ash
Commander
Commander
ash

Male
Number of posts : 710
IGN[Game NickName] : Ordain,Arthorius,Vaandrin
Current Status : Active
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online << Shu offical mmo in 2009   Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online << Shu offical mmo in 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 1:12 am

hehe since werre doin a shin megami game lets call ourselves "Devil Summoners"
Back to top Go down
mina
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
mina

Female
Number of posts : 3326

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online << Shu offical mmo in 2009   Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online << Shu offical mmo in 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 1:16 am

ooh I like DarkHour
Back to top Go down
https://aeth.darkbb.com
ash
Commander
Commander
ash

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online << Shu offical mmo in 2009   Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online << Shu offical mmo in 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 1:34 am

O.o darkhour i dnt rhink i like it sounds a bit too common or smthin.....cmon mina u can get smthin better
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online << Shu offical mmo in 2009   Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online << Shu offical mmo in 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 2:32 am

Names we can consider

1.Ascension
2.Divinity
3.Nocturne
4.Dawn
5.DarkHour
6.Akuma Society (akuma meaning devils or demons)
7.Nakama Society (nakama meaning "friendly demon" , a homophone for "comrade")
8.Persona Fellowship
9.S.E.E.S or SEES aka specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad
10.Gekkoukan High (name of a high school in the persona series of the game,below is the icon for gekkoukan if we using it)
Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online << Shu offical mmo in 2009 - Page 2 Gekkoukan_High_School_Badge_by_The_REAL_Killha
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online << Shu offical mmo in 2009   Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online << Shu offical mmo in 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 2:40 am

just bargain and caught myself my first demon in japan server.they lvl much faster then us after we summon them to fight for us heh...if we get 60 exp point for the mob they get 140 exp points...at least that was the case for the earth fairy i have..but i heard if u get a very high class demon they lvl slower or same speed as us ^^.

even bargain with them to join u happen in real time battle and cost mana so its a challenge to catch them as well.combat system so far is nice,just close combat alone the basic moves have slash,fury attack,charge and slash,block,counter attack and some skill like charge need press fury attack twice then slash once to activate.in a way it is like a combo like in arcade games heh.

later part u can even get more sword/dagger/club skill if u choose to learn more advanced move.or learn magic or gun related skills
Back to top Go down
ash
Commander
Commander
ash

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online << Shu offical mmo in 2009   Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online << Shu offical mmo in 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 2:43 am

O.o nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online << Shu offical mmo in 2009   Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online << Shu offical mmo in 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online << Shu offical mmo in 2009
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next