Blade & Soul (A.K.A. NCSoft's Project M) - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Aetherius Network

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

+39
Katzyuke
Genlog
Neoyoshi
Beebo
Facade
quilens
evaco66
eziowazz
rawrx
Akuma
ValKrice
Aluciz
sevensins
maxgags
arakay
xReC
Supamoe
Kano
Yutori
Hera
Regalis
FuChingLan
Rikki
Snow
Buffie
Lilith
Evocator
AxLR0Se
Crovaxx
Ironhart
Airy
Kurupt
Shu
Bahaumut
ash
Chaofun
mina
Thania
Dias
43 posters

Blade & Soul (A.K.A. NCSoft's Project M)

Snow
    Snow
    The Almighty Banana
    The Almighty Banana

Male
    Number of posts : 6807
    IGN[Game NickName] : Snow, Nuts, Nut, Snowball, Splash, Snowy
    Current Status : Busy at School
    Registration date : 2008-06-02

Blade & Soul (A.K.A. NCSoft's Project M) - Page 2 Empty Re: Blade & Soul (A.K.A. NCSoft's Project M)

Post by Snow Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:39 am

Yep it's gonna be a great game, but if FFXIV comes out same time I'm going for FF
    Shu
    Shu
    Celestial Council
    Celestial Council

Male
    Number of posts : 10794
    IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
    Current Status : Busy at Work
    Registration date : 2008-03-31

Blade & Soul (A.K.A. NCSoft's Project M) - Page 2 Empty Re: Blade & Soul (A.K.A. NCSoft's Project M)

Post by Shu Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:54 am

same.

i may drop starwars tor and blade & soul if they crash with FFXIV timing heh
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:05 pm

it FF, then Blade and soul, the starwar
    Lilith
    Lilith
    Demon Soul
    Demon Soul

Female
    Number of posts : 353
    IGN[Game NickName] : Lilith
    Registration date : 2008-04-19

Post by Lilith Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:18 pm

Lots of fans for the FF serie XD
    Snow
    Snow
    The Almighty Banana
    The Almighty Banana

Male

Post by Snow Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:20 pm

Not necessary the series, FFXI is just an amazing game to play with groups.
    And I'm pretty sure they learned from it and gonna make FFXIV even better which means it would be the best guild game ^^
    Lilith
    Lilith
    Demon Soul
    Demon Soul

Female

Post by Lilith Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:29 pm

Snowflake wrote:Not necessary the series, FFXI is just an amazing game to play with groups.
    And I'm pretty sure they learned from it and gonna make FFXIV even better which means it would be the best guild game ^^
    ohhhh, i prefer more the game style of the mmo XD, and B & S seems a good one forme until L3 is out XD
    Snow
    Snow
    The Almighty Banana
    The Almighty Banana

Male

Post by Snow Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:49 pm

FFXI is FF mmo o_0
    B&S is amazing :yersh: and we defenitely going to play it, just if it happens to come out same time as FFXIV there will be hard choices to be made.
    ash
    ash
    Commander
    Commander

Male
    Number of posts : 710
    IGN[Game NickName] : Ordain,Arthorius,Vaandrin
    Current Status : Active
    Registration date : 2008-06-01

Post by ash Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:48 am

ye i guess....still ff has preference...we may even play both lol...its the timing that matters.....oh and money XD
    Rikki
    Rikki
    Raider
    Raider

Male
    Number of posts : 156
    IGN[Game NickName] : Kenjits
    Registration date : 2009-05-26

Post by Rikki Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:40 am

looks nice..no , it looks voracious but im dedicated to aion :(
    maybe something happens and i give it a try but as of right now im focused on aion.
    think aion got better grapihcs too.
    Snow
    Snow
    The Almighty Banana
    The Almighty Banana

Male

Post by Snow Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:11 am

Rikki wrote:looks nice..no , it looks voracious but im dedicated to aion :(
    maybe something happens and i give it a try but as of right now im focused on aion.

FFXIV is coming out end of 2010 probably not earlier, so that's a year of Aion before that XD
    Lilith
    Lilith
    Demon Soul
    Demon Soul

Female

Post by Lilith Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:42 am

Snowflake wrote:

FFXIV is coming out end of 2010 probably not earlier, so that's a year of Aion before that XD
    Nice mmos takes long to be developed but they worth it, at least i will be working so i can get a better pc and money for the p2p mmos i wanna try XD, if im not wrong L3 is planned for the 2011 XD, maybe i become mom before that, hahahaha, who knows, 2 years is a lot :^_-:
    Rikki
    Rikki
    Raider
    Raider

Male

Post by Rikki Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:49 am

xShanax wrote:
    Snowflake wrote:

Nice mmos takes long to be developed but they worth it, at least i will be working so i can get a better pc and money for the p2p mmos i wanna try XD, if im not wrong L3 is planned for the 2011 XD, maybe i become mom before that, hahahaha, who knows, 2 years is a lot :^_-:

true. alot can change in 2 years.. alot can also change in just a moment..well yeah it will all depend on how aion turns out to be so if it starts sucking then we will probaly change games but if its as good as promised then idont see a reason to game hop.

shana dont be a mommy yet, too soon for that shyt.
    <3
    Snow
    Snow
    The Almighty Banana
    The Almighty Banana

Male

Post by Snow Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:29 pm

imo Aion as it is now won't last a full year, it is good, but my guess would be for about half a year to a year
    Shu
    Shu
    Celestial Council
    Celestial Council

Male

Post by Shu Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:33 pm

ya FF14 probably beta around spring of 2010,around may.beta will take 3-5 months so final product will probably come out around sep to oct time

we should aim for getting in beta to learn about the game and test leisurely while playing aion.

i figure aion will at least last us 4-6 months at the very least.if its good maybe 1 whole year or more ^^
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:19 pm

yeah true shu.... after i got to convince razzy to play FF xD
    Rikki
    Rikki
    Raider
    Raider

Male

Post by Rikki Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:50 pm

im having alot of financial issues atm but ill see how things turn out.
    im hoping one of these games we stick to will last and be enjoyable even after several years. sorta like wow
    FuChingLan
    FuChingLan
    Captain
    Captain

Female
    Number of posts : 276
    IGN[Game NickName] : Fu Fu
    Registration date : 2009-05-20

Post by FuChingLan Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:55 pm

B&S looks good but too graphic for me. :) hehehe
    I don't mind watching blood and guts, but only in a horror film thank you very much.
    Snow
    Snow
    The Almighty Banana
    The Almighty Banana

Male

Post by Snow Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:56 pm

FuChingLan wrote:B&S looks good but too graphic for me. :) hehehe
    I don't mind watching blood and guts, but only in a horror film thank you very much.

I'm 80% sure you can turn that off in game
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:57 pm

FuChingLan wrote:B&S looks good but too graphic for me. :) hehehe

u can turn of the blood feature ... will be more special effects style .. not that bloody ..so u're safe thumbs up
    FuChingLan
    FuChingLan
    Captain
    Captain

Female
    Number of posts : 276
    IGN[Game NickName] : Fu Fu
    Registration date : 2009-05-20

Post by FuChingLan Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:58 pm

aaaah ok then :D that's another matter then Hehehehehe
    Lilith
    Lilith
    Demon Soul
    Demon Soul

Female

Post by Lilith Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:11 pm

U guys can try the mmos for me XD, then i can choose without wasting money muahahahahaha :laugh:
    Regalis
    Regalis
    Commander
    Commander

Male
    Number of posts : 1438
    IGN[Game NickName] : Regalis, FxArch, Ashlan, Denna
    Current Status : Happy
    Registration date : 2008-11-11

Post by Regalis Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:21 am

Lilith wrote:U guys can try the mmos for me XD, then i can choose without wasting money muahahahahaha :laugh:
    Ofcourse we would do that for you Shana :^_-:
    Shu
    Shu
    Celestial Council
    Celestial Council

Male

Post by Shu Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:39 am

NCsoft announced on August 7th at its 2009 First Half-Year Results that Blade & Soul's CB, which was planned to start in Q4 2009, now has to be delayed until 2010. The original schedule also includes a free trail version to be released on November's Gstar 2009, but now it seems a little difficult to achieve.

Blade & Soul - Full Intro

Differences between Blade & Soul and other games:

The biggest difference between Blade & Soul and other games lies in its combats and quests which are the most important elements for a RPG. For players, the objective of a game should be as clear as possible. However, most games are focused on monster fighting. In Blade & Soul, you can’t expect that everything will be totally new, but definitely, it will allow you to interact more with the environment, though actually it seems not easy to achieve.

* Japanese martial arts

Players might be familiar with such martial arts terms as palm wind, internal skill (neigong) and flying skill (qinggong) which are all available in Blade & Soul. In Blade & Soul, players will have a chance to feel the essence of martialism, chivalrousness and loyalty.

* Ever-changing world

The story in Blade & Soul will progress in a way totally different from other MMORPGs. And the things in the game will evolve with the progress of the story.

Shu
    Shu
    Celestial Council
    Celestial Council

Male

Post by Shu Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:00 am

After two days, Gstar 2009 will start in Busan, Korea. Today NCsoft releases new screenshots for its highly anticipated MMO Blade and Soul. Blade and Soul features gorgeous grahpics developed by Unreal Engine 3, full-contact action martial arts battle and totally new gameplay experience.

Full Size

Players might be familiar with such martial arts terms as palm wind, internal skill (neigong) and flying skill (qinggong) which are all available in Blade & Soul. In Blade & Soul, players will have a chance to feel the essence of martialism, chivalrousness and loyalty.

Full Size

Shu
    Shu
    Celestial Council
    Celestial Council

Male

Post by Shu Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:59 am

NCsoft's next generation Martial Arts MMORPG Blade and Soul released a surprising 11-minute gameplay video today at Gstar 2009. The video begins with the chase between 'Lyn' race and 'Kun' race. Subsequently, four classes including Blade Master, Kung-Fu Master, Force Master, Destroyer and four races including Jin, Gon, Kun, LYN debut. They showcase their skills and weapons through the whole video. Let's enjoy!

» New Game Frontier - Gstar 2009 Feature

Blade & Soul is under development by Lineage II development team, and the characters in this oriental style MMORPG are designed by the well-known illustrator HyungTae Kim. It is set in an oriental fantasy world and will use Unreal Engine 3. With a focus on oriental-style martial arts, Blade & Soul combines various familiar subjects such as breathing exercises (Qigong), inner power (Neigong) training and fly skills (Qinggong). It also offers diversified scenes which change during game play. And what's more, the game presents actions to the greatest extent, bringing players an awesome fighting feel.

Blade & Soul Class

Full SizeBlade and Soul

Full SizeBlade and Soul

Blade MasterKung-Fu Master

Full SizeBlade and Soul

Full SizeBlade and Soul

Force MasterDestroyer

Blade & Soul Race

Full SizeBlade and Soul

Full SizeBlade and Soul

JINGON

Full SizeBlade and Soul

Full SizeBlade and Soul

KUNLYN

Full SizeBlade and Soul

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:36 am