Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Conquer The Hill

Go down 
+18
~RiikaInfinityy~
LordBub
DisrocteD
Sinaar
Mikazuki
Neoyoshi
Evocator
Rabsiu
ItsDavid
Darkzero
Oblvione
Dan
Absinthe
sianx
Melvin
-Phobia
Dias
mina
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
mina
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
mina

Female
Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Conquer The Hill Empty
PostSubject: Conquer The Hill   Conquer The Hill Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 1:05 am

Ok, I think this game is really fun from the previous forums I have joined so I wish to share it here. So here is how the game goes, there is a hill, your motive is to conquer and take possesion of the hill. In the post you include everything you wish to defend yourself. Other people try to take over the hill by eliminating the current ruler of the hill. You can basically say anything you want which makes it fun. So I will start here:

I take possetion of the hill and equip my castle with hundreds of deadly knights around it.
Back to top Go down
https://aeth.darkbb.com
mina
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
mina

Female
Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Conquer The Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquer The Hill   Conquer The Hill Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 1:05 am

I accurately toss a grenade into the castle, killing you instantly. Your knights sway in their allegiance after seeing my accuracy and allow me to take your castle. I then equip the castle with a steel dome roof and I incorporate steel doors and a moat as well.
Back to top Go down
https://aeth.darkbb.com
Anonymous

Conquer The Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquer The Hill   Conquer The Hill Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 4:36 pm

I nuke your castle and everyone dies, including me. D:
Back to top Go down
Dias
Commander
Commander
Dias

Male
Number of posts : 1396
IGN[Game NickName] : Dias Trakand
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Conquer The Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquer The Hill   Conquer The Hill Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 4:42 pm

I take possession of the empty hill with hazmat suit? Then I just sit there and wait
Back to top Go down
-Phobia
Red Captain
Red Captain
-Phobia

Male
Number of posts : 588
IGN[Game NickName] : Phoby
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Conquer The Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquer The Hill   Conquer The Hill Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 9:18 pm

I walk up with a pistol and shoot you in the head execution style. I then move to a new village and make all the men slaves to build a castle. The beautiful women will be my toys :laugh: and the rest will be left to raise children for my new army xD
Back to top Go down
Melvin
Inner Court
Inner Court

Male
Number of posts : 228
IGN[Game NickName] : Melvin
Current Status : Busy at School
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Conquer The Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquer The Hill   Conquer The Hill Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 9:42 pm

I go to your new village and castle with a group of well trained ninjas and we kill every man in the village, including you.

they each take their own house and get one woman to marry and be with, i take the rest of the women for myself =D. the children are allowed their own room in the castle and tenants to keep them happy and well nourished.

I then place towers all over with machine guns mounted on them. i install missile launchers around the castle, and have missile silos loaded with nukes also installed.

:hot:
Back to top Go down
sianx
Captain
Captain

Male
Number of posts : 168
IGN[Game NickName] : Zarus

Conquer The Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquer The Hill   Conquer The Hill Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 5:05 am

i summon an army of worms to nuke you with super banana bombs and genetically-enhanced super sheep.
Following which, i move the hill into space and enclose it in a capsule made of astronaut worms.
oh yes. and the women come with me :D
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Veteran
Veteran
Absinthe

Female
Number of posts : 71
IGN[Game NickName] : Sharon

Conquer The Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquer The Hill   Conquer The Hill Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 12:15 pm

I release a stone of ultimate power that turns those married into extreme banshees. They now all hover all over the land and shriek constantly as another man dies. The children are turned into fish for the man to eat. Slowly but surely all life here dies out. Except for the fish and banshees and trees.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Conquer The Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquer The Hill   Conquer The Hill Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 5:07 am

1 word: BULLDOZER
Back to top Go down
Melvin
Inner Court
Inner Court

Male

Conquer The Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquer The Hill   Conquer The Hill Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:14 am

time to burn it all anew =]

NAPALM!
Back to top Go down
Dan
Slave
Slave
Dan

Male
Number of posts : 534
IGN[Game NickName] : --------
Current Status : Normal

Conquer The Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquer The Hill   Conquer The Hill Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 9:20 am

i take over the whole of exsistance with godly powers....turning everything into chaos.... while i do what ever i want :D

and then when i get bored i erase everything from exsistance..which means nothing more can be created :D
Back to top Go down
-Phobia
Red Captain
Red Captain
-Phobia

Male

Conquer The Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquer The Hill   Conquer The Hill Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 11:50 am

*Hits his Easy button* -Another castle and planet appears. The castle is outfitted with miniguns, AAAs and SAMs, and a 30 foot electric fence around it.-

Wow..that was easy
Back to top Go down
Dan
Slave
Slave
Dan

Male
Number of posts : 534
IGN[Game NickName] : --------
Current Status : Normal

Conquer The Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquer The Hill   Conquer The Hill Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 4:35 pm

-Phobia wrote:
*Hits his Easy button* -Another castle and planet appears. The castle is outfitted with miniguns, AAAs and SAMs, and a 30 foot electric fence around it.-

Wow..that was easy

read mine carefully... "which means nothing more can be created"

try again :)
Back to top Go down
-Phobia
Red Captain
Red Captain
-Phobia

Male

Conquer The Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquer The Hill   Conquer The Hill Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 5:28 pm

Never underestimate the power of the Easy button, all things are possible :P
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Conquer The Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquer The Hill   Conquer The Hill Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 6:28 pm

i will creat an army of angry pancakes that will melt down everything .. Oo
Back to top Go down
Melvin
Inner Court
Inner Court

Male

Conquer The Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquer The Hill   Conquer The Hill Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 9:19 am

i summon an army of starved lumberjacks and give them a LOT of syrup =]

bon apetit
Back to top Go down
Oblvione
Captain
Captain
Oblvione

Male
Number of posts : 243

Conquer The Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquer The Hill   Conquer The Hill Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 2:23 pm

OH YA!?!?!

Well I get Jesus and God and Moses and all his other mystical friends to come to your castle and shoot magical lights of death and turn everyone into rabbits and then we kill the rabbits and then we smoke some jebus green thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Darkzero
Trooper
Trooper
Darkzero

Male
Number of posts : 29
IGN[Game NickName] : Muztylon or Deus
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Conquer The Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquer The Hill   Conquer The Hill Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 4:17 pm

i press CTRL+ALT+DEL and shut down gods heaven system
everything turns into dark and everyone gets so confused that they can't find the hill anymore in the dark, some uber rabbits (who survived the magical lighs) take over the hill and are ready to own you with a diamond carrot
Back to top Go down
ItsDavid
Captain
Captain
ItsDavid

Male
Number of posts : 115

Conquer The Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquer The Hill   Conquer The Hill Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 2:52 am

Ill get Zangief and his street fighter friends to knock down the Diamond and share it among themself and then use the money to buy the ultimate force field and protect the hill.
Back to top Go down
sianx
Captain
Captain

Male
Number of posts : 168
IGN[Game NickName] : Zarus

Conquer The Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquer The Hill   Conquer The Hill Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:54 am

I put on my robe and wizard hat.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Conquer The Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquer The Hill   Conquer The Hill Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 2:49 pm

i summon a giant puppy with deadly fart gasses that will blow u off the hill .. mehehehe spank
Back to top Go down
ItsDavid
Captain
Captain
ItsDavid

Male

Conquer The Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquer The Hill   Conquer The Hill Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 10:04 pm

Then ill Eat ur dog alive :DDD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Conquer The Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquer The Hill   Conquer The Hill Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 12:50 am

oh noes it's david the puppy snatcher ... how about deadly wabbits with giant toungs that will lick u to death .. oo
Back to top Go down
ItsDavid
Captain
Captain
ItsDavid

Male

Conquer The Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquer The Hill   Conquer The Hill Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:12 am

lol
and ill get GIANT CARROTS AND THEN THEY WILL OBEY AND GO against YOU and lick u to death.

MUAHAHHAA
Back to top Go down
Melvin
Inner Court
Inner Court

Male

Conquer The Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquer The Hill   Conquer The Hill Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 8:47 am

i send in an army of horses to eat your giant carrots

YUMMMMMMMM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Conquer The Hill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquer The Hill   Conquer The Hill Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Conquer The Hill
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next