Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

In This Thread The Backspace Key Is Broken.

Go down 
+10
Mikazuki
Evocator
Kirchhof
Tangy
XinAn
Dias
sianx
Absinthe
-Phobia
mina
14 posters
AuthorMessage
mina
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
mina

Female
Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-03-31

In This Thread The Backspace Key Is Broken. Empty
PostSubject: In This Thread The Backspace Key Is Broken.   In This Thread The Backspace Key Is Broken. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 1:05 am

This game is quite simple: In fact, there's not much to do. All you have to do to play this game is write. Write about your life, stories, whatever you want, as long as its tasteful. There is only one rule you must follow though: EVEYRTHING THAT YOU TYPE, YOU CANNPT ERASE IT. Meaning, you can't go "Oh there's a typo here, let's correct it": the typo is here to saty. Want to add something at the beginning of your post? Sorry, can't go back. Type it at the end, if you can. Your post has became a garbled mess because if thus simple rule? Post it! Shoe us what you wrote.

So in short, the rules:

1. You cannot go back and write before what you already wrote. Every thing must be a steady flow of words.
2. You cannot edit what you wrote.

For example, this has been written with those 2 rules in mind. Notice how it's barely understandable? Yeah, that's what you must so- err, DO! So, WRITE!
Back to top Go down
https://aeth.darkbb.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: In This Thread The Backspace Key Is Broken.   In This Thread The Backspace Key Is Broken. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 4:31 pm

This thread is bisare, I like it, especially with my mangled spelling of bizarre wich I can't change noe. Same with NOW and WHICH. Damn, I suck at this .
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: In This Thread The Backspace Key Is Broken.   In This Thread The Backspace Key Is Broken. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 4:32 pm

Or maybe I'm good at it. I'll let you decide xD
Back to top Go down
-Phobia
Red Captain
Red Captain
-Phobia

Male
Number of posts : 588
IGN[Game NickName] : Phoby
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: In This Thread The Backspace Key Is Broken.   In This Thread The Backspace Key Is Broken. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 10:42 pm

To really get things going, we need a good topic to try typing with no backspace on. So what movies have yall seen lately? I haven't actually gone out to see one in a while, work and PW have kept me too busy lol :P

ooooh, no mistakes xD
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Veteran
Veteran
Absinthe

Female
Number of posts : 71
IGN[Game NickName] : Sharon
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: In This Thread The Backspace Key Is Broken.   In This Thread The Backspace Key Is Broken. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 4:25 am

I just saw the movie Stardust, it is an awesome movie. Got that sounded treally stupid. I don't really like this game :/ The movie is about a love story err , GAHH. Ok so now let me say what i was going to say before....Which was it is a movie worth watching. Go See it.
Back to top Go down
-Phobia
Red Captain
Red Captain
-Phobia

Male

PostSubject: Re: In This Thread The Backspace Key Is Broken.   In This Thread The Backspace Key Is Broken. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 3:14 pm

I heard lastnight that the movie "Ruins" really sucked. I don't think I would go watch that one, but m...I'm still wanting to see a few others. I still want to see Meet the Spartans a..cause I haven't seen that one yet. and crap...two mistakes..stupid keyboard
Back to top Go down
sianx
Captain
Captain

Male
Number of posts : 168
IGN[Game NickName] : Zarus

PostSubject: Re: In This Thread The Backspace Key Is Broken.   In This Thread The Backspace Key Is Broken. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 5:46 am

Wasn't stardust an old movie? I like having ahh screw it IGNORE THIS SENTENCE. I liked the part where the witches were selecting who was to get young again. And how captain Shakespeare is actually a cross-dresser L0L
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: In This Thread The Backspace Key Is Broken.   In This Thread The Backspace Key Is Broken. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 5:48 pm

nobackspacekeys?tatsridiculousabsurdnsilly..icanseetatuguysliketowatchmovieseh?ntbadatall.nweveryonecanreadontispostofminendecidewottodoboutit.wotdousay...nice?pfft
Back to top Go down
Dias
Commander
Commander
Dias

Male
Number of posts : 1396
IGN[Game NickName] : Dias Trakand
Current Status : Happy

PostSubject: Re: In This Thread The Backspace Key Is Broken.   In This Thread The Backspace Key Is Broken. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:52 am

She said backspace not space... :laugh:
Back to top Go down
-Phobia
Red Captain
Red Captain
-Phobia

Male

PostSubject: Re: In This Thread The Backspace Key Is Broken.   In This Thread The Backspace Key Is Broken. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:13 pm

I watched "Into the Wild" a few nights ago, it wan..wasn't too bad at all. I hated the way it ended though :( I also watched 30 days of Night, pretty bo..bloody movin..movie. Raaawwwrrrr I make too many typos...
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Veteran
Veteran
Absinthe

Female
Number of posts : 71
IGN[Game NickName] : Sharon

PostSubject: Re: In This Thread The Backspace Key Is Broken.   In This Thread The Backspace Key Is Broken. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 5:05 am

I just watched a whole shitload of movies tonight. Where do I start to brief them O_O Um....God this backspace thing makes me so much more on my edge and err nervous because I dont give myself the time to fucking think. Holy shit. Ok. I watched, Beoqulf,
Alien Cv Predator 2, and Sweeney Todd. O_O there im done.
Back to top Go down
sianx
Captain
Captain

Male
Number of posts : 168
IGN[Game NickName] : Zarus

PostSubject: Re: In This Thread The Backspace Key Is Broken.   In This Thread The Backspace Key Is Broken. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 9:07 am

Beowulf sucked!
i thought alien vs predator 2 was pretty shitty too, despite all the hypte over it. they say sweenyt odd was a better movie than most depsite its hs sing along songs
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: In This Thread The Backspace Key Is Broken.   In This Thread The Backspace Key Is Broken. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 4:16 pm

Yah Beowulf blew like goat chesse./ Shit. I. This really is fun. But irritating. I also saw into the wild and thought it wasn;t so great, and I CANT WAIT FOR INDIANA JONES TO COME OUT SOMON!. SOON! And yes, that was meant to be capitals to show my excitement. Harrision Ford was like... my idol as a child. I wan;ted to be Han Solo. Luke Skywalker was a freaking pussty. Bloody gam.e Now I look like a tyoping retard >_<
Back to top Go down
XinAn
Jewelry Crafter
Jewelry Crafter
XinAn

Female
Number of posts : 814
IGN[Game NickName] : XinAn; XinLiang; Xinnieh; Xin Xiraei

PostSubject: Re: In This Thread The Backspace Key Is Broken.   In This Thread The Backspace Key Is Broken. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 6:50 pm

Ohh Sweeny Todd!! I wanted to see that, was it good? I also wanted to see 21, maybe soemday lol. The last movies I saw was "200 Pound Beauty" a korean movie and "1 Litre of Tears Special" a japanese movie. =X I was crying while watching "1Litre of Tears" X___x Which is probably what they wanted you to do probably. It was good though.
Back to top Go down
Dias
Commander
Commander
Dias

Male
Number of posts : 1396
IGN[Game NickName] : Dias Trakand

PostSubject: Re: In This Thread The Backspace Key Is Broken.   In This Thread The Backspace Key Is Broken. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 5:03 am

sweeny todd is pretty funny imo ^^
Back to top Go down
Tangy
Captain
Captain
Tangy

Female
Number of posts : 153
IGN[Game NickName] : Mistyfier
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: In This Thread The Backspace Key Is Broken.   In This Thread The Backspace Key Is Broken. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 1:28 am

wow i never seen Sweeney todd or heard about it :/ Xin 21 is pretty awesome i went to see it uuuummm like a week ago or something... dunno really... cant remeber anyway yea i totally recomend it. Ooooh i think im gonna go see Harold and kumar this weekend and my boyfrinedndndn oops...... boyfriend wanted to see that one movie with Jet li and Jackie chan which is alre/ight but im not too into those martial arts movies but watevz. anyway this is kinda fun writing without backspace O.o :) :D
Back to top Go down
Kirchhof
Celestial Guard
Celestial Guard
Kirchhof

Male
Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: In This Thread The Backspace Key Is Broken.   In This Thread The Backspace Key Is Broken. Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 4:44 pm

i wonder how many of u will play this game with no cheating ... lets be serious people ... ull delete before post ... so u make sure all sounds good and no mistakes ... couse u usualy do that . useless thread :P
Back to top Go down
http://www.amoscom.ro/
Evocator
Raider
Raider
Evocator

Male
Number of posts : 806
Current Status : unknown
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: In This Thread The Backspace Key Is Broken.   In This Thread The Backspace Key Is Broken. Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 1:04 am

u can always use a spellcjhecker or write sperately dat a wordprocessor app befoee posting here. ovfcourse no one is honest or have to be. ^^
Back to top Go down
Evocator
Raider
Raider
Evocator

Male
Number of posts : 806
Current Status : unknown
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: In This Thread The Backspace Key Is Broken.   In This Thread The Backspace Key Is Broken. Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 1:05 am

Yoda to Luke: Do. or do not. there is no try.

Luke to yoda: your english sux!

Yoda to Luke: sux my english is not!
Back to top Go down
Mikazuki
Captain
Captain
Mikazuki

Male
Number of posts : 130
IGN[Game NickName] : MoonlightKiss
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: In This Thread The Backspace Key Is Broken.   In This Thread The Backspace Key Is Broken. Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 1:11 am

i cant wait til english rohan comes out, lol so i have to keep typing until i make amistake ehh~!@~

abcdefghjijklmnopqrstuvwxyzz

lolszszzzz
Back to top Go down
~RiikaInfinityy~
Captain
Captain

Female
Number of posts : 335
IGN[Game NickName] : NIL
Current Status : Taking Long Break
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: In This Thread The Backspace Key Is Broken.   In This Thread The Backspace Key Is Broken. Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 3:16 am

my life is now very happy, because i have soemone who care and support me whenever i go or do, and i hope i can be by his side forever till the end of the worldXD lol haha ....i guess eternal love is hard ot find somehow but i think this kind of things nid two hands to clap one rite hehex...so hahah well lol and btw i got heard before the japanese show the 1 litre of tears haha but nvr seen it, it is quite touching as heard from my fren =P
Back to top Go down
http://www.xanga.com/RiikaInfinityy
LordBub
Commander
Commander
LordBub

Male
Number of posts : 523
IGN[Game NickName] : LordBub
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: In This Thread The Backspace Key Is Broken.   In This Thread The Backspace Key Is Broken. Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 3:18 am

i hope yobsttarts nsoon because ireally want tit to scause many people at ofrums askig for thit fso it would be nice if it actually camehere you know what i mean ? i really really reall y hope we geseet a banned saying istsrealeased that would make my day :D
Back to top Go down
klasd
Trooper
Trooper

Male
Number of posts : 18
IGN[Game NickName] : klasd
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: In This Thread The Backspace Key Is Broken.   In This Thread The Backspace Key Is Broken. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:27 pm

LMFAO everyone who knows me already knows i do this
thats why my spelling and grammer are always so bad i basically dont use the backspace key

3/4 of what i type will be jiberish followed with 4 corrections *
Back to top Go down
JOZ
Captain
Captain
JOZ

Male
Number of posts : 211
IGN[Game NickName] : JOZZIE
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: In This Thread The Backspace Key Is Broken.   In This Thread The Backspace Key Is Broken. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:56 pm

yeah i suck ar (ment 2 b a t there not a r) spelling llol i can type and spell and sutff i just like have 2 conventrate and i cbf concentrating lol and as i can c from this post i really suck atg it th=it when im not concentrating
Back to top Go down
XinAn
Jewelry Crafter
Jewelry Crafter
XinAn

Female
Number of posts : 814
IGN[Game NickName] : XinAn; XinLiang; Xinnieh; Xin Xiraei

PostSubject: Re: In This Thread The Backspace Key Is Broken.   In This Thread The Backspace Key Is Broken. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:16 am

Wow this is one unpopular game seriously. o_o Over one year for no new posts.

I just realised that when I open the windows at night, even with the screen still in place, bugs STILL fly in. They piss me off, so I closed the window again, too bad for natural breezes.

I hate midterms, tests in general, and essays. Well I hate most things that you have to do and that require your higher brain functions to ... you know ... function. My higher brain functions like vacations. D:

It's too hot here these days. Goind to hit 100 degrees again today, tomorrow, and every signle day for the rest of this week. Ew. Biking around in that weather is even more ew. T___T I need a chaufeer seriously. rawr.

Bleh, back to studying I go, so annoying .... boo hiss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In This Thread The Backspace Key Is Broken.   In This Thread The Backspace Key Is Broken. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In This Thread The Backspace Key Is Broken.
Page 1 of 1