Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

[FFXIV] Akira Dragonbane's application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akira Dragonbane
Recruit
Recruit
Akira Dragonbane

Male
Number of posts : 1
IGN[Game NickName] : Aki
Registration date : 2018-01-06

[FFXIV] Akira Dragonbane's application Empty
PostSubject: [FFXIV] Akira Dragonbane's application   [FFXIV] Akira Dragonbane's application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 2:55 pm

Personal Information

Game Information

What Game Are you Joining our guild from? 
FFXIV
In-Game Name:
Akira Dragonbane
Class & Level:
25 Gladiator (main) (Aiming for Paladin and doing end game content)
Official Game Forums Name:
Akira
Gaming Experience in which mmorpg:
I've been playing MMO's since I was 8 years old starting with Everquest. 
Then (not in this order but) Dark age of Camelot, Guild wars, Guild wars 2, FFXI, Star wars galaxies, Star wars the old republic, Dungeon fighter online, Dark Blood Online, World of warcraft, Blade and soul, Dragon Nest, Vindictus, Dekaron/2moons, Maplestory, Tera, Aion, Hero Online, Jade Dynasty, Cabal, Ragnarok, Granada Espada, Dungeon Fighter Online, Lord of the rings online, Age of conan, city of heroes city of villains, champions online, DC universe.
Have you been in any other guilds previously? (If yes, which ones?):
I have been in a couple but can't remember their names. 
Reason for interest in our Guild and, what do you expect from joining Aetherius:
My interest in your guild is to make friends and have fun chatting and gaming together.
How did you hear about us? (If someone referred you please name the referrer):
I looked through free companies listed on lodestone and read introductions until I found one that really appealed to me personally (it was how you said you call each other family)
How often do you play weekly?:
It depends on how into the game I am but for now since im really hooked at the moment it has been 8-14 hours a day for the last 3 days or so
What can you offer to the guild? (Note: it can be anything ranging from skills such as graphic design, making videos, programming, etc. to in-game pvp excellence or crafting):
I can be very active, talkative in chat, participate in dungeons, eventually when im higher level larger raids as well as record videos and help out people if they need help. I also try hard to do my best in multiplayer instances like researching mechanics of my class and dungeons on youtube and wiki.
Are you willing to contribute to the guild?:
Yes I want to be an active member of the guild and contribute to the multiplayer activities as well as chat and socialize alot.
Technical Information

Do you have and use a Microphone?
Yes
Do you know what Discord is, and if yes, will you use it?
(Note: Our guild will may require a player to use Discord in certain instances. Discord is free and doesn't require any download and it's browser based) 
Yes im on discord most the time.
Do you prefer to lurk on forums, or actively participate?
I am not sure because haven't been apart of a forum of this type before.
Optional Information

What kind of personality are you?
I am friendly, talkative, outgoing and have a big sense of humor but can be a little socially awkward at times but try my best to improve my self and be appropriate. I follow the rules and value friendship strongly as well as try hard to be the best I can be in games.
Do you read or speak any other language?:
No
Anything else you would like us to know?:
I am a NEET (Not in employment, education or training) and so that's why I am so active on discord and FFXIV.
Back to top Go down
mina
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
mina

Female
Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-03-31

[FFXIV] Akira Dragonbane's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [FFXIV] Akira Dragonbane's application   [FFXIV] Akira Dragonbane's application Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 4:17 pm

Hi Akira!

Come find us on Discord, there's usually someone on there you can ask for an invite :) 
https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Back to top Go down
https://aeth.darkbb.com

[FFXIV] Akira Dragonbane's application
Page 1 of 1