Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

[FFXIV] Loka's Application!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lokapanda
Recruit
Recruit
Lokapanda

Female
Number of posts : 1
IGN[Game NickName] : Luna Moonshadow
Registration date : 2016-03-09

[FFXIV] Loka's Application! Empty
PostSubject: [FFXIV] Loka's Application!   [FFXIV] Loka's Application! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 10:49 am

Hellos My name is Loka, Heres some info about me, Hope to game with you soon!

Personal Information

Game Information

What Game Are you Joining our guild from? FFXIV, Though I might check out some of the other games now as well 

In-Game Name: Luna Moonshadow

Class & Level: Arcanist lvl 7 (Just started im working on it ;)  I have a level 53 Archer on another server.

Official Game Forums Name: Lokapanda

Gaming Experience in which mmorpg: Mulitple though the one I put the most time into was WoW, doing end game raiding primarily as Heals

Have you been in any other guilds previously? (If yes, which ones?): Other guilds yes of course! Guilds are one of the best parts of MMO's , for FFXIV I am in a guild called STAR on the server MidgardSomir

Reason for interest in our Guild and, what do you expect from joining Aetherius:
Fun times primarily, Im friends with one of the FC Members and she told me to join :) Itd be cool gaming with IRL friends and new people, I enjoy casual and serious raiding/dungeoning but just like to have a good time!

How did you hear about us? (If someone referred you please name the referrer):
Referred by Ellaine ferrel on FFO. Also Midou :)

How often do you play weekly?:
Quite often, no set times really I can kinda get on anytime.

What can you offer to the guild? (Note: it can be anything ranging from skills such as graphic design, making videos, programming, etc. to in-game pvp excellence or crafting):
Never know what to write here, Im always avalible to help out with anything whether in game once im leveled , I have expereince raiding other MMO's as well. I also am in school for IT, and am good with graphic design/videos/programming/ Website design and management Ect.

Are you willing to contribute to the guild?:
Of coarse!
Technical Information

Do you have and use a Microphone?
Yes. Profession BLUE snowball mic./Headset combo.
Do you know what Discord is, and if yes, will you use it?
(Note: Our guild will may require a player to use Discord in certain instances. Discord is free and doesn't require any download and it's browser based) 
Yup, Im good with almost all VOIP's set up , Discord/Vent/Teamspeak/Mumble/Raidcall ect. Though I do really like Discord.
Do you prefer to lurk on forums, or actively participate?
I like to participate especially on forums like guild ones or with people I know/Play with
Optional Information

What kind of personality are you?
Fun, Independent, Fast learner
Do you read or speak any other language?:
English of coarse,  French im working on, I can speak it 50/50, and learning to read/write
Back to top Go down

[FFXIV] Loka's Application!
Page 1 of 1