Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

[FFXIV] Vyzov Otzyv Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vyzov
Recruit
Recruit
Vyzov

Male
Number of posts : 2
IGN[Game NickName] : Vyzov Otzyv
Registration date : 2015-06-11

[FFXIV] Vyzov Otzyv Application Empty
PostSubject: [FFXIV] Vyzov Otzyv Application   [FFXIV] Vyzov Otzyv Application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:57 pm

Personal Information

Game Information

What Game Are you Joining our guild from?  FFXIV

In-Game Name: Vyzov Otzyv

Class & Level: Dragoon 49 (3/4ths to 50)

Official Game Forums Name: Assuming you mean the official FFXIV forums, I'm not on there.

Gaming Experience in which mmorpg: EQ, AC, PS, DAOC, WOW, WAR

Have you been in any other guilds previously? (If yes, which ones?): None in FFXIV, can't remember in other games but numerous including somehow ending up leading one for awhile.

Reason for interest in our Guild and, what do you expect from joining Aetherius: Looking for an active group of people to play with and participate in end game content with, as well as a nice community to join, as I dislike soloing in MMO's. it's really missing out on the experience.

How did you hear about us? (If someone referred you please name the referrer): Random shout in some zone, probably Coerthas. Don't recall who.

How often do you play weekly?: Currently I'm playing 20+ hours a week, though it fluctuates week to week as I do shift work, as do the hours I play.

What can you offer to the guild? (Note: it can be anything ranging from skills such as graphic design, making videos, programming, etc. to in-game pvp excellence or crafting): Well, I'm quite intelligent and a quick learner, and as I really enjoy this game I plan on putting a bunch of hours into it, I'm very much interested in the PVP experience as well as end game raid content and the expansion. I plan on leveling a few crafting skills to maximum as well and probably a few classes so versatility will be something I plan on providing. I also generally enjoy helping people out, so I'd see where else I can assist wherever possible.

Are you willing to contribute to the guild? Yeah, of course. That's kind of the whole point, isn't it?

Technical Information

Do you have and use a Microphone? Yes I do.

Do you know what RaidCall is, and if yes, will you use it? Never heard of it, but if it's required I'm willing to do so.
(Note: Our guild will may require a player to use raidcall in certain instances)

Do you prefer to lurk on forums, or actively participate? I haven't really been active on forums as they tend to be a time sink that takes me away from other activities, such as playing the game, but as a member of the guild I would probably lurk and participate to a minimum degree where needed. Pretty much only in guild related business and maybe a few game related topics, not really at all in any general or off topic areas.

Optional Information

Do you have Skype? (if so please provide contact info): I do, I never really use it, I'm not even sure what my info is. I actually can't recall the last time I opened the program. Probably several months.

What kind of personality are you? Huge introvert.

Do you read or speak any other language?: I can read and understand french fairly fluently, can't write it at all, and speak it poorley.

Anything else you would like us to know?: Nothing comes to mind.
Back to top Go down

[FFXIV] Vyzov Otzyv Application
Page 1 of 1