Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Summer 2015 Anime

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Beebo
Commander
Commander

Male
Number of posts : 867
Registration date : 2009-05-22

Summer 2015 Anime Empty
PostSubject: Summer 2015 Anime   Summer 2015 Anime Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:01 pm

Last edited by Beebo on Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kendooliii
Veteran
Veteran
Kendooliii

Male
Number of posts : 49
IGN[Game NickName] : Kendooliii
Registration date : 2010-02-02

Summer 2015 Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer 2015 Anime   Summer 2015 Anime Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 3:13 am

Nothing seem too appealing this summer, any recommendations?
Back to top Go down
Beebo
Commander
Commander

Male

Summer 2015 Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer 2015 Anime   Summer 2015 Anime Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:32 pm

Kendooliii wrote:
Nothing seem too appealing this summer, any recommendations?

Thanks to your comment I had motivation to try a few :P
Summer 2015 Anime 72775Summer 2015 Anime 74683Summer 2015 Anime 74415Summer 2015 Anime 74929Summer 2015 Anime 73852Summer 2015 Anime 74462

Aoharu x Kikanjuu - Reverse Trap! Girl looks like a guy and joins a guy team of survival battles/ tournaments to pay a debt. Her personality is strong and loves justice and shes a good fighter.. I worry this show might just be fanservice for girls though, as the guys are Bishōnens....i'll see >_>;

Charlotte - Superpowers genre. I am hesitant to like shows with too much moe (and ecchi but not in this show) aspects cause it usually overshadows any plot or just means bad plot sometimes. Some people are born with powers which manifest in teen years and disappear after they get to certain age, it's kept secret by some organization that's trying to protect them from being experimented on by scientists or the government(?). I like it but I wish main chars sister wasn't so moe, lol. I'm a sucker for shows about people with powers.

Gangsta. - R - 17+ (violence & profanity). The most mature/adult themed one on my list. Two mercenaries for hire or something kill people but it's more like keeping their town safe. One of them is a diff race(?) of human, making him incredibly strong and he has an interesting handicap that I liked because of how it has to be integrated into the show. This one already had scenes with abuse and a prostitute having sex in an alley(it's more uhh...sad than lewd), so be prepared for that kind of stuff.

Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri - Person in a strange world genre. A gate opens in Japan and fantasy type creatures and an army start attacking citizens. Our otaku protagonist saved a lot of people the first day of the invasion and got put in the army and promoted to lead a team to explore the world beyond the gate. That world has dragons, elves, magical girls, etc etc. Seems fun, I'll keep watching.

God Eater - Post-apocalyptic genre. On forums I've seen mixed reactions to the art style, that it looks very CG, that doesn't matter much to me IF its a good story and can't tell yet unless you've played the game. Main char is a prodigy type character with new fighting ability against the monsters invading their walls (AoT feels lol).

Overlord - Andddd the MMORPG trend continues.. Guild Master is stuck in a dive MMO after not logging out when the servers shut down forever and the NPCs start to have personalities and act uhh, alive? Just 1 ep so idk the potential of the story but I wasn't really impressed, doesn't seem as good as log horizon.
If anyone else has recommendations please post them!  170  
I'm pumped i'm actually participating this season. Might even get back into gif making asap.

Last edited by Beebo on Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:40 am; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
kidsone9
Recruit
Recruit
kidsone9

Male
Number of posts : 3
IGN[Game NickName] : Atomis Soshi
Registration date : 2014-05-23

Summer 2015 Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer 2015 Anime   Summer 2015 Anime Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 6:51 pm

Rokka no Yuusha
Summer 2015 Anime A16554-3038830593.1434999322
Dont really have a review for this, but I really enjoyed the first 2 episodes that are out atm.
Back to top Go down
Beebo
Commander
Commander

Male

Summer 2015 Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer 2015 Anime   Summer 2015 Anime Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 12:03 am

kidsone9 wrote:
Rokka no Yuusha
Summer 2015 Anime A16554-3038830593.1434999322
Dont really have a review for this, but I really enjoyed the first 2 episodes that are out atm.

Ahh thanks for the recommendation. I liked the 2 eps so far as well, i'll keep watching this one. Wonder how many times he's gonna say he's the strongest man in the world, hahaha.

Oh yeah, so this is fantasy genre.
As an evil god is awakening, a new generation of warriors, the "Six Braves" (yes there are 7 in the picture  wiggle brow ) are picked and given powers by a goddess. They are supposed to gather together but we're still getting character introductions at this point. I like the action.
Back to top Go down
Kendooliii
Veteran
Veteran
Kendooliii

Male
Number of posts : 49
IGN[Game NickName] : Kendooliii
Registration date : 2010-02-02

Summer 2015 Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer 2015 Anime   Summer 2015 Anime Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 1:41 am

I really enjoyed first episode of God Eater despite the art style, it's definitely something you have to get used to overtime, with that said I'm certain I'll be following the show this season. As for Overlord, it was a pain to watch, the graphic and characters just wasn't resonating with me. Highly doubt i have give that show another try. GATE was interesting, i do want to see how the story will progress, the earth force is kinda OP as of now.
Back to top Go down
atreides6874
Raider
Raider
atreides6874

Male
Number of posts : 202
IGN[Game NickName] : Aytheal, YamiTenshi, Nese
Current Status : Active
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Summer 2015 Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer 2015 Anime   Summer 2015 Anime Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 10:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Summer 2015 Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer 2015 Anime   Summer 2015 Anime Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer 2015 Anime
Page 1 of 1