Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

hi Maskoj here from Archage alpha

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
maskoj
Recruit
Recruit
maskoj

Male
Number of posts : 1
IGN[Game NickName] : maskoj
Registration date : 2014-08-01

hi Maskoj here from Archage alpha  Empty
PostSubject: hi Maskoj here from Archage alpha    hi Maskoj here from Archage alpha  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 8:10 am

Personal Information

Game Information

What Game Are you Joining our guild from?

In-Game Name: Maskoj

Class & Level: 15 Archer

Official Game Forums Name: Maskoj

Gaming Experience in which mmorpg: The only MMORPG i played heavily was StarWars Galaxies before the combat rework that made it a horrible wow clone. Since then i played FFXI, WOW, StarWars the Old Republic, and Tera.

Have you been in any other guilds previously? (If yes, which ones?): I have but not since my wow days years ago and they were small ones i can't even remember the names.

Reason for interest in our Guild and, what do you expect from joining Aetherius: This is the first time I am trying to join a guild this involved. I just want to play with some friendly people that like doing group oriented things

How did you hear about us? (If someone referred you please name the referrer):Woopsie

How often do you play weekly?:almost every day minimum of 3 hours

What can you offer to the guild? (Note: it can be anything ranging from skills such as graphic design, making videos, programming, etc. to in-game pvp excellence or crafting): In archeage not sure i am really into pvp and enjoy learning so i can teach others mostly group events with cooperative people.

Are you willing to contribute to the guild?:yes

Technical Information

Do you have and use a Microphone? yes

Do you know what RaidCall is, and if yes, will you use it?
(Note: Our guild will may require a player to use raidcall in certain instances) Yes never really had a reason to use it give me one lol

Do you prefer to lurk on forums, or actively participate? kind of lurk

Optional Information

Do you have Skype? (if so please provide contact info):sorry

What kind of personality are you? mostly easy going

Do you read or speak any other language?:spanish

Anything else you would like us to know?: even tho i play alot im a fire fighter and get to play at work when daily tasks and training is done if i am playing at work any time of day there can be an emergency i might have to ditch the game for. Most likely at work i wouldnt do anything that would affect the guild if i had to leave tho
Back to top Go down
Kenny
CFO
CFO
Kenny

Male
Number of posts : 525
IGN[Game NickName] : Kenny
Current Status : Active
Registration date : 2008-07-29

hi Maskoj here from Archage alpha  Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi Maskoj here from Archage alpha    hi Maskoj here from Archage alpha  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 3:10 am

Declined - PM me if need to know reason.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kengamer.com.au

hi Maskoj here from Archage alpha
Page 1 of 1