Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

[FF-14] Jack Harker application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JackHarker
Recruit
Recruit
JackHarker

Male
Number of posts : 1
IGN[Game NickName] : Jack
Current Status : Active
Registration date : 2014-06-08

[FF-14] Jack Harker application Empty
PostSubject: [FF-14] Jack Harker application   [FF-14] Jack Harker application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Personal Information

Game Information

What Game Are you Joining our guild from? Final Fantasy 14

In-Game Name: Jack Harker

Class & Level: Arcanist, 18

Official Game Forums Name: Erm... non-applicable? (Haven't used FF14's forums.)

Gaming Experience in which mmorpg: Started with Ragnarok Online. Moved to WoW for far too many years. Been playing TERA up until recently when I switched over to FF14.

Have you been in any other guilds previously? (If yes, which ones?): None in FF14. Still fairly new to the game.

Reason for interest in our Guild and, what do you expect from joining Aetherius: As difficult as it was to locate the main RP forum hub of FF14 (Hydaelyn Role-Players), Aetherius was the company that seemed to stand out the most to me. As much as I love certain aspects of different games, it's always much better when you're with people who can range from easy-going about it to hardcore. The only expectations I really have are to be able to freely choose what I want to do in the game (which doesn't seem like that'll be a problem in the first place.)

How did you hear about us? (If someone referred you please name the referrer): Hydaelyn Role-Players.

How often do you play weekly?: Usually 4-6 hours on weekdays (due to work) and I tend to forget what sleep is on the weekends.

What can you offer to the guild? (Note: it can be anything ranging from skills such as graphic design, making videos, programming, etc. to in-game pvp excellence or crafting): Still fairly new to the game, but I plan to try to completely deck out my character with every class and crafting skill because I'm crazy (like you read about). So I guess what I can offer is whatever you need me to be at the time.

Are you willing to contribute to the guild?: Absolutely.

Technical Information

Do you have and use a Microphone? Sure do.

Do you know what RaidCall is, and if yes, will you use it?
(Note: Our guild will may require a player to use raidcall in certain instances) I'm unfamiliar with it, but if it's anything like Vent/Mumble it shouldn't be too hard.

Do you prefer to lurk on forums, or actively participate? It really depends on the situation. I'm not a huge forum goer most of the time unless there are things I need to be involved in. (Role-playing things, pve/pvp things, etc...)

Optional Information

Do you have Skype? (if so please provide contact info): I do, Scottmcm02

What kind of personality are you? Uh... easy-going? Have a tendency to talk out loud to no one in particular, so maybe a little crazy.

Do you read or speak any other language?: As much as I would like to believe I do? I do not.

Anything else you would like us to know?: Still very new to Final Fantasy 14 as a whole. It's not like it's hard to grasp, but there's still a lot of concepts I haven't full grasped (i.e. linkshells.) So I only ask that you be patient with me on that front.
Back to top Go down

[FF-14] Jack Harker application
Page 1 of 1