Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

ArcheAge Previews: Finally Playable in English, Friends and Family Alpha Begins

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Forseti
Raider
Raider
Forseti

Male
Number of posts : 571
IGN[Game NickName] : Forseti, Cadexn
Current Status : Active
Registration date : 2009-01-17

ArcheAge Previews: Finally Playable in English, Friends and Family Alpha Begins Empty
PostSubject: ArcheAge Previews: Finally Playable in English, Friends and Family Alpha Begins   ArcheAge Previews: Finally Playable in English, Friends and Family Alpha Begins Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 2:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Eir
Celestial Guard
Celestial Guard
Eir

Male
Number of posts : 278
IGN[Game NickName] : Erin Mordeau
Registration date : 2009-10-13

ArcheAge Previews: Finally Playable in English, Friends and Family Alpha Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: ArcheAge Previews: Finally Playable in English, Friends and Family Alpha Begins   ArcheAge Previews: Finally Playable in English, Friends and Family Alpha Begins Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 4:56 pm

Omigawd, something new to do. About bloody time.
Back to top Go down
mina
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
mina

Female
Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: ArcheAge Previews: Finally Playable in English, Friends and Family Alpha Begins   ArcheAge Previews: Finally Playable in English, Friends and Family Alpha Begins Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 5:05 pm

Hmm I wonder if I can nicely ask a contact that works in Trion Worlds for beta access >.>;
Back to top Go down
https://aeth.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ArcheAge Previews: Finally Playable in English, Friends and Family Alpha Begins   ArcheAge Previews: Finally Playable in English, Friends and Family Alpha Begins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ArcheAge Previews: Finally Playable in English, Friends and Family Alpha Begins
Page 1 of 1