Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Introduction to Qigong Practice System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hera
Nivy
Nivy
Hera

Female
Number of posts : 1925
IGN[Game NickName] : Vynch
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Introduction to Qigong Practice System Empty
PostSubject: Introduction to Qigong Practice System   Introduction to Qigong Practice System Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 10:44 pm

Age of Wulin screenshot

Since I enter the game for the first time, first let me give an introduction to Qigong in Age of Wulin - Legend of the Nine Scrolls. At the very start, you can go to find your master after completing initial quests, and he will teach you the first Qigong skill.

Age of Wulin screenshot

Age of Wulin screenshot

This is the Qigong Practice system. Click the "Practice" button in the upper right corner of the interface and you can practice your Qigong. In my opinion, you should not upgrade the first Qigong skill to a high level, after all, you will learn more factional Qigong skills in the future. Next, let me tell you the way to practice Qigong.

A page will pop up after the "Practice" button is clicked.

Age of Wulin screenshot

Qigong Practice falls into 3 types: Inner Practice, Fast Practice and Group Practice, but the Group Practice hasn’t been available now. Inner Practice is a slow process at the cost of practice points. Please note that practice points can be used to level up Qigong.

Age of Wulin screenshot

Moreover, practice points are required to upgrade other martial-arts skills. Thus, practice points are very important.

Age of Wulin screenshot

As soon as you begin to practice, the icon above your HP bar will become shining.

Age of Wulin screenshot

It indicates you are practicing. Likewise, martial arts can be practiced in the same way. Fast Practice costs money and saves more time. Rich players can have a try. However, players cannot do other things while conducting Fast Practice. It can be said that Inner Practice and Fast Practices have their own advantages.

Age of Wulin screenshot

This is the way to practice Qigong and martial arts. It is easy, but needs practice points. Players who spend money can practice faster than others.

Back to top Go down
http://burogublog.wordpress.com
Hera
Nivy
Nivy
Hera

Female
Number of posts : 1925
IGN[Game NickName] : Vynch
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Introduction to Qigong Practice System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction to Qigong Practice System   Introduction to Qigong Practice System Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 10:45 pm

Group Practice reminds me of s3x.. dance
Back to top Go down
http://burogublog.wordpress.com

Introduction to Qigong Practice System
Page 1 of 1