Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Divine Souls

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male
Number of posts : 6807
IGN[Game NickName] : Snow, Nuts, Nut, Snowball, Splash, Snowy
Current Status : Busy at School
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Divine Souls Empty
PostSubject: Divine Souls   Divine Souls Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:47 am

http://divinesouls.outspark.com/community

Having lil fun with this game :P
It's in beta testing still, and have some bugs and flaws, but it's quite fun and quite enjoyable to lvl since you lvl through different instances every 2 lvls.
Back to top Go down
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8485/1snowflakecardmadebyneoc
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Divine Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divine Souls   Divine Souls Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:17 am

u play too much games snow.should stick to just a few hehe
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

Divine Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divine Souls   Divine Souls Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 4:16 pm

Nothing out there right now that ll keep my attention for a while

Waiting for GW2 really, probably ll make that my main game
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Divine Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divine Souls   Divine Souls Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:49 pm

am stil hooked to pandora saga xD bummer that alu and eddy give up so fast -.-

almost lvl 46 ^^ and a new continent comming soon xD

but btw divine soul is a nice game but not rely my style of game play atm
am stil to much used to clic mob and atack him xD

i like it easy

Back to top Go down
kawainu
Captain
Captain
kawainu

Male
Number of posts : 365
IGN[Game NickName] : kawainu
Current Status : Normal
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Divine Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divine Souls   Divine Souls Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:13 am

I read somewhere they r going to add kinect support for this game in korea. If they do it on the NA servers, Ill play it again. Its fast paced combat so its not boring unless u r stuck playing the same instances for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

Divine Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divine Souls   Divine Souls Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 5:19 pm

Upcoming Temporary Game Closure
Dear Soulers,

We appreciate the patience and support you have all shown in Divine Souls, from a rocky Closed Beta to a very successful launch. We've had a blast in PvP, running blindly into boss fights, and just chatting with one another. However, as you are aware Divine Souls is not without its flaws and faults, bugs and glitches. We want this game to live up to its potential as much as you do, and we don't feel that it's there just yet.

With that in mind, we have made the difficult yet necessary decision to announce the temporary closure of Divine Souls on August 30th, 2011.

Now, what do we mean by 'temporary closure'? Divine Souls will be taken down for a drastic overhaul of bug fixes and content creation. Working closely with the developer, we will monitor the progress of Divine Souls and will re-open Divine Souls when the game is in tip-top shape. This process will not be instant and will take many many months, during which both Outspark and Gameprix will be monitoring and analyzing the progress made to ensure a high-quality end result.

We understand this closure comes as sad, disappointing, and sudden. However, we feel that taking Divine Souls offline is the best way to achieve the goal. We are looking forward to re-opening Divine Souls some time in the future.

We will be partially reimbursing purchases made through the Divine Souls in-game Premium Shop from April onwards based on the following policy:

Purchases made in April 2011 will receive 20% of the Sparkcash value spent.
Purchases made in May 2011 will receive 30% of the Sparkcash value spent.
Purchases made from June 2011 onwards will receive 50% of Sparkcash value spent.
Additional details on the compensation package and other information, including redemption codes, will be sent via email by 11:59pm PST August 31st. Please make sure you are receiving official emails from Outspark. You can change or update your email address at http://outspark.com/profile/account

We appreciate all of your time, effort and dedication you have given to Divine Souls. We look forward to seeing you back in the game soon.

~Outspark Staff
Back to top Go down
kawainu
Captain
Captain
kawainu

Male
Number of posts : 365
IGN[Game NickName] : kawainu
Current Status : Normal
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Divine Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divine Souls   Divine Souls Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 5:46 pm

I remember they took the servers down for maintenance for like 7 or 8 days during early open beta. I guess that wasnt enough.
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

Divine Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divine Souls   Divine Souls Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 8:16 pm

The game was plagued by some heavy bugs during OB yea

But in the end I'm pretty sure the release of Dragon Nest & already Vindictus being there were the real reasons

When I played DS for a while, pretty much 80% of the people was quitting it around lvl 20 and then about 5% or so made it past 25ish

The numbers of lvl 40s (max lvl) even if people did actually hit that lvl was pretty much not present except the occasional log on now and then

So I'm kinda sure these new games (and it did copy Dragon Nest really a lot!!! it was like a clone in a different jacket lol) r the actual reason behind this hmm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Divine Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divine Souls   Divine Souls Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Divine Souls
Page 1 of 1