Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Application for Pyrus (FFXIV)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pyrus
Recruit
Recruit
Pyrus

Male
Number of posts : 3
IGN[Game NickName] : Pyrus Vaccosi
Registration date : 2011-02-15

Application for Pyrus (FFXIV) Empty
PostSubject: Application for Pyrus (FFXIV)   Application for Pyrus (FFXIV) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:23 am

Personal Information

Game Information

What Game Are you Joining our guild from? FFXIV

In-Game Name: Pyrus Vacossi

Class & Level: Archer, rank 7 atm

Official Game Forums Name: ummm... not sure

Gaming Experience in which mmorpg: Oh man, too many to list... i started 12 years ago in EQ, and its been a blur since... eq2, eve, wow, swg, dcuo, ddo, FFXI, the kitchen sink (I really feel like i'm forgetting alot of them), and now i'm trying out FFXIV

Have you been in any other guilds previously? (If yes, which ones?): In which game? I've done multiple end game contents with multiple guilds. highly versed in vent have admin right to one of my own, and i like to get things done right.

Reason for interest in our Guild and, what do you expect from joining Aetherius: I read your post on FFXIVcore.com and rolled on the Gyshal server with the interest of joining your guild. I'm honestly just looking for a group of people to chat and discuss the game with. I help you, you help me, that's all i want.

How did you hear about us? (If someone referred you please name the referrer): FFXIV

How often do you play weekly?: I normally play every night on one game or another.

What can you offer to the guild?: Years of mmo experience and a willingness to learn and follow orders if needed. I can be a pretty core player if i can get myself down into a game.

Are you willing to contribute to the guild?: whatever it takes to make it run smoothly, i can try.

Technical Information

Do you have and use a Microphone? yes

Do you know what Ventrilo is, and if yes, will you use it?
(Note: Our guild will require you to use ventrilo during wars) I have admin of my own server, like i said before :)

Do you prefer to lurk on forums, or actively participate? generally i lurk, but if i have something important, or worthwhile to say, i'll post it.

Optional Information

Do you have MSN? (if so please provide contact info): no

What kind of personality are you? friendly, outgoing, with a bit of elitism at times and stubborness others (drives my wife crazy sometimes lol)

Do you read or speak any other language?: i can't, but my wife is fluent in german, so i normally have her translate lol

Anything else you would like us to know?: not really, i got most of what i was looking for out of your recruitment thread on the other forums. sign me up :)
Back to top Go down
Pyrus
Recruit
Recruit
Pyrus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Application for Pyrus (FFXIV)   Application for Pyrus (FFXIV) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:26 am

Pyrus wrote:
How did you hear about us? (If someone referred you please name the referrer): FFXIV

Sorry, i meant FFXIVcore.com, in the LS recruitment forums
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Application for Pyrus (FFXIV)   Application for Pyrus (FFXIV) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:41 am

hello ^^ just a few questions and answers to let u decide if u really wish to join us.

did u just started playing?

are u aware a lot of english speaking players are basically playing the game very casually or went MIA due to lack of content atm in the game.are u prepare to solo most of the time and play casually long term while waiting for updates?

we are a mostly a oceanic linkshell atm.and while we have added many american players in the past,most either have quit or went mia due to boredom over waiting for updates and the time se took to redo the game and only 2-3 na players are currently active in game,basically we are a small sized linkshell now of around 10 active players with a lot of non active members and people who have quit game but we can't remove due to linkshell bug that se have not fix yet.

what we can offer is a friendly community and help with any questions u might have in the game as well as help u in game when u ran into any difficulties.we have rank 40-50 crafters in various crafts as well as max rank battle classes should u need help.what we cannot change is the mood of the game atm which is causing ppl to quit due to current state of the game.but other then that if u are prepare to wait it out i am pretty sure the game will be very fun and worth your time later on.we also offer a daily leve party and once a while we have grinding party and do notorious monsters leve to help out one another.

reason why i telling u this is due to many ppl who have joined us but lost their interest for playing so i wish to add only ppl who know the situation beforehand and still wish to join us hehe.the server still have many players playing though with the recent sp boost and party boost patch on feb 2011.however most of them is playing casually atm ^^

if u still wish to join feel free to pm me or Foxy Faith in game to add u.my nick is Iori Yagami inside.if u decide otherwise and wish to join a bigger linkshell instead i understand and hope u all the best ^^.u can join 8 linkshell in total btw hehe
Back to top Go down
Pyrus
Recruit
Recruit
Pyrus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Application for Pyrus (FFXIV)   Application for Pyrus (FFXIV) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:52 am

i play very late night (i've been told i'm on aussie time) so its not really an issue for me... i'm not looking for a large LS, i'm looking for a helpful one :)
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Application for Pyrus (FFXIV)   Application for Pyrus (FFXIV) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:38 am

cool.find us in game then.we will be happy to help ^^
Back to top Go down
Artinaaz Gunu
Veteran
Veteran

Male
Number of posts : 67
IGN[Game NickName] : -
Current Status : Taking Long Break
Registration date : 2011-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Application for Pyrus (FFXIV)   Application for Pyrus (FFXIV) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:00 pm

YAY! Another NA player.... I wish I could play more often now. :P
I also play late at night or early in the day. So, when my homework schedule calms down and my teachers stop trying to rape us with homework Maybe we can game together. I'm only like rank 15 or so in LNC so we can "workout" together and get buff. lol. Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Artinaaz Gunu
Veteran
Veteran

Male
Number of posts : 67
IGN[Game NickName] : -
Current Status : Taking Long Break
Registration date : 2011-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Application for Pyrus (FFXIV)   Application for Pyrus (FFXIV) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:01 pm

well.. R17, it seems... HAHA!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Pyrus (FFXIV)   Application for Pyrus (FFXIV) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for Pyrus (FFXIV)
Page 1 of 1