Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Kitsu Saga

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Kitsu Saga Empty
PostSubject: Kitsu Saga   Kitsu Saga Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:57 am

Aeria Games Announces Closed Beta Date for Kitsu Saga
Santa Clara, CA- September 17, 2010 - Aeria Games, a leading publisher of interactive entertainment, is nearly ready to begin Closed Beta Testing (CBT) for Kitsu Saga, the latest title in its catalog of free-to-play online games. Kitsu Saga, an anime-inspired MMORPG that pairs players with the mischievous and mysterious fox spirits known as Kitsu, is scheduled to begin the CBT phase on October 1, 2010, and will open its doors to certain users who have signed up for the game.

Kitsu Saga T1

Kitsu Saga T2

In anticipation of the game reaching this vital milestone, Aeria has launched a content-rich website for Kitsu Saga, where players can learn more about the Kitsu and their world. Filled with in-depth game guides, and sneak peeks via new screenshots and video, players can visit the new website athttp://kitsusaga.aeriagames.com.

Kitsu Saga T3

Kitsu Saga T4

Kitsu Saga transforms players into neophyte martial artists, seeking to survive the rigors of training under their factions school and become full-fledged warriors to defend their realms from evil. Along the way, they will be joined by the Kitsu, a tribe of helpful foxes descended from a holy nine-tailed spirit. Players will be able to bring the Kitsus magic into battle, as well as build relationships with Kitsu for powerful items and artifacts.

Kitsu Saga T5

Kitsu Saga T6

Players can still get into the CBT until it begins in October, by visitinghttp://kitsusaga.aeriagames.com.

About Aeria Games
Aeria Games, a leading destination for online entertainment, provides an unrivaled MMO gaming experience to a growing community of more than 13 million members. The online gaming portal offers a broad selection of fun, high-quality games, including Fantasy MMORPGs, FPS, Casual MMOs and Facebook games. Aeria Games is committed to its position as the worlds premier publisher and portal, with high-quality, innovative content and outstanding customer service.

Kitsu Saga T7

Kitsu Saga T8

Based in Silicon Valley, Calif., Aeria Games & Entertainment, Inc. was founded in 2006 and has offices in the United States, Japan, Germany and Brazil. More information about Aeria Games can be found athttp://www.aeriagames.com.
Back to top Go down
kawainu
Captain
Captain
kawainu

Male
Number of posts : 365
IGN[Game NickName] : kawainu
Current Status : Normal
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Kitsu Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitsu Saga   Kitsu Saga Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:43 am

It reminds me of Dream of Mirror online.
Back to top Go down
Beebo
Commander
Commander

Male
Number of posts : 867
Registration date : 2009-05-22

Kitsu Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitsu Saga   Kitsu Saga Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:38 pm

whew
Since I'm so busy at school, I'm playing this during my spare time XDD

(Beebo - Order of the Iron Claw - Clearmind Style)
Back to top Go down
Neoyoshi
Grandpa
Grandpa
Neoyoshi

Male
Number of posts : 1711
IGN[Game NickName] : Neoyoshi
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Kitsu Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitsu Saga   Kitsu Saga Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 9:51 pm

Beebo wrote:
whew
Since I'm so busy at school, I'm playing this during my spare time XDD

(Beebo - Order of the Iron Claw - Clearmind Style)

I just added you, I'm trying out Clearmind, they really rock.

I think the Closed beta of this game ends almost exactly on the same day the Closed beta of Forsaken World starts, give or take a day or two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kitsu Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitsu Saga   Kitsu Saga Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kitsu Saga
Page 1 of 1