Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Aika Information-Possible Salvation!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LemonHaze
Trooper
Trooper
LemonHaze

Male
Number of posts : 13
IGN[Game NickName] : LemonHaze[Paradox]
Registration date : 2010-04-10

Aika Information-Possible Salvation!!! Empty
PostSubject: Aika Information-Possible Salvation!!!   Aika Information-Possible Salvation!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:58 am

For those of you that would like to still play Aika and PVP or currently are, a new guild we merged with Varsity can supply you with gear for your characters, if you have broke gear it can be replaced by their supply of Superiors.
However, obviously you would have to be active as the leaders is giving you free gear xD.
They are a good guild, 80 Members that are in activity, Will be CSing next we against XIII to take down our Glorious SeKToR!.

If you want to take up this oppurtunity: Leave your name and your email in here.
If you login whisper Teink, Seravi, LemonHaze, rinfuhen and inform them your a Resonance member.

For those of you that will take up this offer; i will arrange your gear personally.

Yours Sincerely,
LemonHaze
Back to top Go down
Kazuki
Captain
Captain
Kazuki

Male
Number of posts : 147
IGN[Game NickName] : Kazuki, Explosive, Devotion
Current Status : Active
Registration date : 2010-01-29

Aika Information-Possible Salvation!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aika Information-Possible Salvation!!!   Aika Information-Possible Salvation!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 4:15 am

WHat kind of gears we talking? I can get gear fine, it's more of unlucky refining it lol. In any case, I lost most of my interest in aika due to unlucky with drops/refining/guild matters. Atm, I'm just killing time on TCOS until I find something else worthwhile to do. Fill me in on the details on forum PM and an easier way to contact one of you.
Back to top Go down

Aika Information-Possible Salvation!!!
Page 1 of 1