Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Heroes of Newerth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rikki
Raider
Raider
Rikki

Male
Number of posts : 156
IGN[Game NickName] : Kenjits
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2009-05-26

Heroes of Newerth Empty
PostSubject: Heroes of Newerth   Heroes of Newerth Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:21 pm

Hey whats up everybody. just dropping by to say hi. busy alot with real life i had a little situation this year wasn't very active. things will look alot better soon! =]
ok so to update yu guys with news. i play heroes of newerth (HoN) its a remake of dota (warcraft 3 game)with nicer graphics and faster game play. I like it. Im pretty good at it too. Ive made a clan called Aetherius Synergy hehe. Got some skilled players so i i invite everyone whos bored to come. Its stil in beta so its free. once game is released it will be 30$ one time fee, which yu can preorder even now. hardest part is getting beta keys but i have a number of accounts and sometimes there are giveaways so if you are interested let me know. The game requires lots of practice its not a grind game. its purely based on skill and team work. it would be amazing to have a number of us play together.
-Rikki
oh and the link to the main site is below.
www.heroesofnewerth.com
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Heroes of Newerth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Newerth   Heroes of Newerth Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 12:47 am

rikki u can also check this thread here

https://aeth.darkbb.com/new-mmorpgs-f43/heroes-of-newerth-t3790.htm

i dont think much players here have tested it though.if u think its really good maybe u can post more about it to attract more members to play together with u

^^
Back to top Go down

Heroes of Newerth
Page 1 of 1