Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

N.E.O Online Goes Global

Go down 
+3
Neoyoshi
Snow
Shu
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

N.E.O Online Goes Global Empty
PostSubject: N.E.O Online Goes Global   N.E.O Online Goes Global Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 9:38 pm

neoThe Korean MMORPG N.E.O Online will be available in English soon, published by PlayOMG. The English website will be available for your viewing pleasure on January 08th, 2010. N.E.O Online is a f2p MMORPG that gives gamers the most control over their journey. You can travel through the fantasy world and back to the ancient roots when peace lives with chaos. Check out screenshots of the English version of New Era Odyssey Online below!

N.E.O offers possibilities for creating unique distinctive characters with various kinds of playable professions such as warriors that are also killed with magic. In other words it would be something along the lines of Magic Knight? Wizards who can also become a sharpshooter and any other kinds of combination you desire. N.E.O features natural surroundings where gamers can explore the odyssey through fun activities.

Developer: SONOV
Game Publisher: PlayOMG
Game Site: http://neo.playomg.com

neoPlayOMG will be hosting Closed Beta Testing in North America for New Era Odyssey Online next month. Their main website isnt' available yet, but it will be up and running soon. N.E.O is an upcoming MMORPG developed by SONOV entertainment of Korea. Open Beta has started a few months ago in Korea if you guys wish to check it out. Since the game is coming out in English, I would probably suggest you wait. It's only a month a way anyway, right? Check out some trailers from the Korean version below, sorry they aren't in HD.

You need to a flashplayer enabled browser to view this YouTube video
N.E.O Online Trailer 01

You need to a flashplayer enabled browser to view this YouTube video
N.E.O Online Trailer 02

Developer: SONOV
Game Publisher: PlayOMG
Game Site: http://neo.playomg.com

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: N.E.O Online Goes Global   N.E.O Online Goes Global Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:35 am

cute mmo , a bit flashy , looks boring N.E.O Online Goes Global 754571

ty Shu 4 keeping us informed about new mmo's that come out ^^ u the man
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male
Number of posts : 6807
IGN[Game NickName] : Snow, Nuts, Nut, Snowball, Splash, Snowy
Current Status : Busy at School
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: N.E.O Online Goes Global   N.E.O Online Goes Global Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 8:52 am

now I wonder when yoshi online comes out
Back to top Go down
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8485/1snowflakecardmadebyneoc
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: N.E.O Online Goes Global   N.E.O Online Goes Global Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 6:41 am

OhMyGod Digital Entertainment will bring us its new MMO N.E.O Online developed by SONOV, the developer behind Shaiya Onilne, via its game portal. N.E.O Online is a free-to-play fantasy MMORPG that gives gamers the most control over the journey. The first closed beta test of N.E.O Online is set to launch on Jan. 8th.

Full SizeNEO

Game description:

In the mysterious world of Gaia, an epic battle was fought wherein the Gods won the victory, but the world finally fell into a state of chaos. Adventurers traveling across kingdoms are now on the way to saving the world as well as creating a new legend.

Full SizeNEO

N.E.O Online is a free-to-play fantasy MMORPG that gives gamers the most control over the journey. Given the world of gorgeous phantasy, this journey will bring gamers to an ancient time when peace lives with chaos. N.E.O offers possibilities for creating distinctive characters with various professions such as a warrior skilled in sorcery, a wizard who is also a sharpshooter or any combination desired. With a variety of living skills, N.E.O features natural surroundings where gamers can explore the odyssey through fun activities.

Full SizeNEO

Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

PostSubject: Re: N.E.O Online Goes Global   N.E.O Online Goes Global Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:10 am

Now THAT'S a cowboy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: N.E.O Online Goes Global   N.E.O Online Goes Global Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:33 am

rofl .. u can ride a cow N.E.O Online Goes Global 6222
Back to top Go down
Neoyoshi
Grandpa
Grandpa
Neoyoshi

Male
Number of posts : 1711
IGN[Game NickName] : Neoyoshi
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: N.E.O Online Goes Global   N.E.O Online Goes Global Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:52 pm

Snow wrote:
now I wonder when yoshi online comes out

LOL, i was wondering when someone was going to take a shot at that, haha. N.E.O Online Goes Global 152812

Though i can't imagine why any company out there "wouldn't" want to make a game about "Me"

I mean come on . . . I'm .. N.E.O Online Goes Global 471395 so damn .. N.E.O Online Goes Global 471395 charming.
Back to top Go down
mina
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
mina

Female
Number of posts : 3326

PostSubject: Re: N.E.O Online Goes Global   N.E.O Online Goes Global Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:54 am

actually guys im gonna try this out :p
I like the idea of being any profession reminds me of runescape in that type of gameplay. lol
Back to top Go down
https://aeth.darkbb.com
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: N.E.O Online Goes Global   N.E.O Online Goes Global Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:47 am

global english website is up.

signup is available now.

cannot download the client yet
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: N.E.O Online Goes Global   N.E.O Online Goes Global Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:07 am

a gm post thread:

【N.E.O Team】We heard your voices!
Author:Moderator01 2010/01/10 23:12

Greetings, dear players!

Nice to see you all here :D I'm here give you guys replies regarding to some of the concerns:

1. CB time and client download are still in preparation. Once the date is confirm, we will immediately announce the news on both official site and forum. Please be patient.
2. There will be NO IP BLOCK.
3. For players who'd like to join CB, you only need to sign up as PlayOMG member. No beta-key is required.
4. We're currently testing Windows7 and Mac system. We'll announce the results soon.

More information about N.E.O will be updated in this forum. Stay tuned for latest info ^_^
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: N.E.O Online Goes Global   N.E.O Online Goes Global Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:12 am

Here are the N.E.O stats and what they do when you add a point into each attribute!

Strength
+1 to str gives +1 atk (melee dmg), it also gives maybe +0.4% atk speed and increases some hp

Dexterity
+1 to dex is similar exept it increases range dmg + atk speed and gives some evade (gives +1 evade for maybe every 3 dex)

Intelligence
+1 to int gives +1 to mag atk and 0.4% to cast speed\

Vitality
+1 to vit i think gives like +30hp maybe and some defense (+1-3 Defence rate)

Agility
+1 agi gives increased atk speed, and every few points will give +1 into one of these: aiming, crit, evade

Mental/Spirit
+1 men/spr gives increased mp and increased cast speed.

You need spirit for most heal/buff spells, and int for atk/debuff ones

when you make char your stats start out with +10 to all, increasing a stat from 11-20 costs 1 char point, then from 21-30 costs 2 char point, and so on...

max stats point u get is 520 but 520 stat points is not the same as 520 int which require more then 520 stats point
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: N.E.O Online Goes Global   N.E.O Online Goes Global Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:14 am

Members who complete the survey will get 5 free PlayOMG bonus points, which can be used to purchase in-game items in Item Mall.
Please take the poll and let us hear from you :)

http://forum.en.playomg.com/ForumContent.aspx?ForumMainID=1036&TitleID=174
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: N.E.O Online Goes Global   N.E.O Online Goes Global Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:19 am

some more info here about the game.
http://forum.en.playomg.com/ForumContent.aspx?ForumMainID=1036&TitleID=176

mina what does runescape type of mmo means btw?

i never play that mmo before heh,it look too simple
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: N.E.O Online Goes Global   N.E.O Online Goes Global Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:01 am

Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: N.E.O Online Goes Global   N.E.O Online Goes Global Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:07 am

btw if u dont like the serious adult style graphic then u can play in sd mode as well.It's said to change the whole world cartoon-ish.

http://neo.playomg.com/Support/FAQ_Game.aspx

here is what the gm says about sd mode

=================================

Greetings Players, 

Have you ever played such a game that heroes can act in a funny way? Unlike traditional online games, N.E.O delivers an intriguing experience to make your naughty thoughts become reality. Introducing the SD mode, in which every creature in the world turns into a cartoon character with a big head and you are no exception! This mode can be switched on and off at any time by your preference.

The world is too big? Sometimes you just don’t want to waste your time on long distance walking between towns and villages. We hear from you! You can pay for a ride across faraway lands. Please ask barn owners around the world for more information.

Getting tired of wearing the same clothes as others? That’s not going to happen in the world of N.E.O, because you can change the colors of your clothes to make you look different from everyone else. Create your own style simply by using a dying agent, but remember to pick the right color for your clothes! 

Sincerely,

The N.E.O Team

Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

PostSubject: Re: N.E.O Online Goes Global   N.E.O Online Goes Global Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:46 am

Runescape might look simple, but it has an awesome concept behind it.
You can train yourself in EVERY proffesion.

For example you have, different type of melee, like attack, defend, and other attack, you can train only defend, or train attack, or train all 3 but each one requires you to do something different, like for defend requires you to take hits, so that it goes up the higher your defend the harder it is to lvl it up more.

So it's easy to lvl up everything a little bit, but to excel in certain things it takes a lot of time, especially if you want to max any of it. That's why you choose your main attributes to lvl up 1st and later on add more once you'r good in some of them.

So eventually you could have a crafter, melee, mage, ranger all in 1 character. But ofcourse mage requires you to wear other equips then melee to be effective, so you still would be playing 1 at a time but could switch between your proffesion by changing equips. Kinda what ffXIV is promoting ^_^
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: N.E.O Online Goes Global   N.E.O Online Goes Global Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:07 am

ah but neo have a max stat point of 520.so u cant basically be good in everything overtime...also i dont think u can train skills here like runescape.
a bit similar to ffxiv but not quite the same in my view.ffxiv is more like romancing saga game in my opinion where skills is based on weapon.

still i read neo will be very highly customizable with a one map world which is like perfect world so i think it should be fun.

i heard it have some sort of chaos mode once a while which most likely should be some kind of event time where the mobs spawn in masses and make the game more fun.
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

PostSubject: Re: N.E.O Online Goes Global   N.E.O Online Goes Global Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:35 am

Oh ya I dunno about NEO gameplay I was just telling about RS back in the day when I was playing it XD that's like 7-8 years ago or so...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: N.E.O Online Goes Global   N.E.O Online Goes Global Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:46 am

Snowy just take randomly and like to go offtopic shu... you should know tat lol hence the massive hijacking
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

PostSubject: Re: N.E.O Online Goes Global   N.E.O Online Goes Global Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:51 am

Ashura wrote:

mina what does runescape type of mmo means btw?

i never play that mmo before heh,it look too simple

I just give shu his answer

Katzyuke wrote:
Snowy just take randomly and like to go offtopic
shu... you should know tat lol hence the massive hijacking

But I think you maybee should loose ya angel rank for a week again N.E.O Online Goes Global 22305
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: N.E.O Online Goes Global   N.E.O Online Goes Global Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 2:02 am

meanie snowy....
Back to top Go down
PromiseX
Trooper
Trooper
PromiseX

Male
Number of posts : 18
IGN[Game NickName] : Kasugi
Current Status : Active
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: N.E.O Online Goes Global   N.E.O Online Goes Global Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 2:40 pm

Oh wow this sound intresting with the stats system. It remind me of Ragnarok :O hope they got a reset NPC somewhere cause u know noob this days.. seem to mess up on thier stats... N.E.O Online Goes Global 159668 . ANYWAYS I WILL try this game out with you guys when ever it UP.. LET DO THIS N.E.O Online Goes Global 213201
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: N.E.O Online Goes Global   N.E.O Online Goes Global Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:44 pm

Newly developed free-to-play fantasy MMORPG, N.E.O Online, is to bring forth a highly integrated battle system for hardcore players to enjoy. Published by PlayOMG, N.E.O Online presents gamers with versatile and complex game systems to explore and experience. From unique chaos value, attribute fair stones, diverse quest and life skills, players can freely develop your characters and decide the game play.

For more N.E.O videos

Chaos gauge, one of the distinctive features of N.E.O Online, is designed based on the concept that every action in game can change the Gaia world. Monsters are labeled with core value <+>, which indicates the strength of monsters. The very action of defeating monsters with cores will contribute to the world change, resulting in increase of chaos value. Once chaos gauge reaches its limit, chaos mode will be triggered and the world battle begun.

Full SizeN.E.O Online - New Era Odyssey Online
Core Monster

Truth Seeker, Protector of the Order, and Red-Winged Mercenaries are the three groups fighting to end the chaos status. Players will be allocated into these groups automatically and battle against each other; winners will receive fame and money as the rewards for restoring orders in Gaia.

Battle system of N.E.O Online also includes territorial wars, guild battles, match-ups and indiscriminative attack mode. For guilds that have aspirations to dominate Gaia, participate in territorial war to rule the region and profit from tax. Players can also compete for guild fame through guild battles. As for duels, you can either choose to be a polite warrior requesting for match-ups, or go for the indiscriminative attack mode and become the notorious PK attackers. Do bear in mind that each action can change the game play and influence the world of Gaia.

N.E.O Online beta test will start in the 1st season of 2010. Experience the intense battles and constant world changes in the coming beta test. Latest game intro and trailers will be available at N.E.O official website and various game sites.

Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: N.E.O Online Goes Global   N.E.O Online Goes Global Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:01 pm

in term of features i think neo maybe better then fantasy earth zero.and its not as old.but then i am keen to test fantasy earth zero also lolz.we might have to test both to see which is better suited for us ^^

neo i think i like Chaos gauge mode where mobs will mass spawn everytime we players kill too much of them.

and i heard during chaos mode,players are auto delegated to 3 groups and its free pk to see which group win.winner will get extra rewards for ending chaos mode.so friends may become enemies and foe might work together during chaos mode regardless of which legion we are from lolz.

lands war and tax reward bonus for legion vs legion is nice.will be like PW.and its good they limit the numbers of people during war so its more balance compare to aion lolz
Back to top Go down
PromiseX
Trooper
Trooper
PromiseX

Male
Number of posts : 18
IGN[Game NickName] : Kasugi
Current Status : Active
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: N.E.O Online Goes Global   N.E.O Online Goes Global Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:49 am

This game system so GREAT can't wait to try!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: N.E.O Online Goes Global   N.E.O Online Goes Global Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

N.E.O Online Goes Global
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next