Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

DragonAge

Go down 
+10
Hera
Neoyoshi
Regalis
Buffie
Shu
Dias
WhiteTigerJP
Evocator
mina
Snow
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

DragonAge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DragonAge   DragonAge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:11 pm

:P ahhh dragon age soo fun ^^
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

DragonAge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DragonAge   DragonAge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:49 pm

DragonAge - Page 2 154284

BioWare has announced that the Return to Ostagar downloadable content for Dragon Age: Origins will be released on Jan. 5, 2010 for Xbox 360 and PC. PlayStation 3 players will gain access to the update "later in January," according to a press release.

You can view screenshots and a video for the new content on the official Return to Ostagar page. The update will cost 400 BioWare Points on the PC, 400 Microsoft Points on Xbox 360, and $4.99 on PlayStation 3.

Back to top Go down
Hera
Nivy
Nivy
Hera

Female
Number of posts : 1925
IGN[Game NickName] : Vynch
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2009-02-02

DragonAge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DragonAge   DragonAge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:06 pm

I'm still waiting for Kaku's mail to arrive so I can install Dragon Age. Why must the postman / air courier be so lazy during Christmas and New Year? Sigh..

I decided to hook Zevran when I get the game.

@Reggie
Sorry, I can definitely get away from you.
Back to top Go down
http://burogublog.wordpress.com
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

DragonAge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DragonAge   DragonAge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 6:57 am

dragon age comic

Dragon Age: Origins is a critical darling among gamers for its story, which is no surprise that a comic book based on the game will be coming out this March. What is a surprise is that popular sci-fi writer Orson Scott Card will be writing the story which involves rogue mages within the Circle of Magi.

If you haven’t been up to date with current events, Orson Scott Card is against homosexuality. He has strong anti-gay views, he’s a proud member of the National Organization for Marriage, and has advocated to overthrowing any government that supports same-sex marriages. The whole irony of this situation is that Dragon Age: Origins is pretty liberal with the sexual relationships (both long term and short term) the player can engage in. Animals, same-sex, midgets, what-have-you. Draw your own conclusions here; Alex in Borderhouseblog.com already has.

On a side note, the Dragon Age novel, The Stolen Throne, is out for your reading, if you’re into the Dragon Age story and mythos.

Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

DragonAge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DragonAge   DragonAge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:55 pm

Today's a big day for Dragon Age: Origins fans. Not only does it mark the release of the Return to Ostagar downloadable content, but BioWare also just announced today that Awakening, the game's first official expansion, is scheduled to launch on March 16.

According to the announcement, the expansion features "an increased level cap, new spells, abilities, specializations and items, plus five all-new party members." Awakening also gives players the ability to re-spec their character attributes.

You can read more about the expansion and pre-order it on the official Awakening page.

Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male
Number of posts : 6807
IGN[Game NickName] : Snow, Nuts, Nut, Snowball, Splash, Snowy
Current Status : Busy at School
Registration date : 2008-06-02

DragonAge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DragonAge   DragonAge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 4:26 am

I am so dissapointed that I bought this game for the xbox instead of the PC ^_^
With all that downloadable content it's much easier to have it on the PC on top of that PC has a skill bar for faster gameplay
Back to top Go down
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8485/1snowflakecardmadebyneoc
Hera
Nivy
Nivy
Hera

Female

DragonAge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DragonAge   DragonAge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:29 am

I'm totally into Dragon Age now lol. Seduced Zevran to bed and soon Alistar. Need some time for Leliana too. When I'm done, I can do foursome later in Denerim *Evil laughs*

Oh Mina, you should really watch it. I can try frap it during foursome if anyone wants.
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

DragonAge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DragonAge   DragonAge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:51 am

sweat
Back to top Go down
Hera
Nivy
Nivy
Hera

Female

DragonAge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DragonAge   DragonAge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:47 am

Ashura wrote:
sweat
Why so serious?

(Spoilers alert)
Spoiler:

And oh, did I ever mention Zevran is a sexiest person ever? Lol.

(When confronting him to join the party)
Me: "You must think I'm royally stupid."
Zevran: "I think you're royally tough to kill. And utterly gorgeous. Not that you'll respond to simple flattery. But there are worse things in life than serving the whims of a deadly sex goddess."
ahuhu
(When asking him to my tent)
Zevran: "Oh, is there something in your tent that needs assasinating?"
Me: "Well I'm sure that you're good in many things."
ahuhu ahuhu
Back to top Go down
atreides6874
Raider
Raider
atreides6874

Male
Number of posts : 202
IGN[Game NickName] : Aytheal, YamiTenshi, Nese
Current Status : Active
Registration date : 2009-01-03

DragonAge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DragonAge   DragonAge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:28 pm

DragonAge - Page 2 642727
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

DragonAge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DragonAge   DragonAge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:38 am

dont worry ayth heh.nivy got her just reward today.her pc and pendrive got damaged by mistake today.so she need to get it repair or buy a new pc now.bad luck is she may need to redo her assignment.

i think she have the worst luck amongst all of us in these few months ^^.talk about bad luck....

sorry
Back to top Go down
Supamoe
Leaders Council
Leaders Council
Supamoe

Male
Number of posts : 872
IGN[Game NickName] : Supamoe
Current Status : Normal
Registration date : 2008-06-13

DragonAge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DragonAge   DragonAge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:55 pm

Theres an Expansion coming out March or later on guys , Dragon Age Awakenings , as long as the current one in gameplay time, and it takes forth from once what you finished and proceeds from your save file plus your choice , like i made Anora queen cuz alistair was my P.I.M.P Tank!. You also have all your armor and level cap should increase or some new shit added.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

DragonAge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DragonAge   DragonAge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 3:58 pm

@Shu: I have worst luck.... I'm jobless therefore can't graduate out of my Uni :(.....she just have to redo assignment... I have to find a job and work for at least 2 years or no degree for me :(....

@moe: i made allistar king ^^..... i have my logain for tanking :P
Back to top Go down
Hera
Nivy
Nivy
Hera

Female

DragonAge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DragonAge   DragonAge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:24 am

Katzyuke wrote:
@Shu: I have worst luck.... I'm jobless therefore can't graduate out of my Uni :(.....she just have to redo assignment... I have to find a job and work for at least 2 years or no degree for me :(....

@moe: i made allistar king ^^..... i have my logain for tanking :P

My CPU is fine. Oh Shu, you just gotta love my life. Need to go back hospital tomorrow..

As for the Dragon Age, I'm using 3 mage, 1 archer. It works totally fine somehow.. lol?
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

DragonAge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DragonAge   DragonAge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:28 am

oh u fixed it?

hehe gz u are back online then ^^

hospital again?ur dry skin problem?
Back to top Go down
Hera
Nivy
Nivy
Hera

Female

DragonAge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DragonAge   DragonAge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:53 am

Ashura wrote:
oh u fixed it?

hehe gz u are back online then ^^

hospital again?ur dry skin problem?

Lip chronic. dance tarzan
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

DragonAge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DragonAge   DragonAge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:08 am

oh yeah forgot its lip not skin heh
Back to top Go down
xCainx
Captain
Captain
xCainx

Male
Number of posts : 147
IGN[Game NickName] : Cain, MetalBob
Registration date : 2008-05-21

DragonAge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DragonAge   DragonAge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 12:13 pm

Im currently in the "process of obtaining" the game DragonAge - Page 2 986274
I've read a lot of interesting stuff here, cant wait to start playing it, lol
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

DragonAge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DragonAge   DragonAge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:20 pm

ending log from one player heh

the game sound nice ^^,if it have a more nicer graphics i will have bought it :D

---------------------------------------------------

dragon age_infiltrate

It’s funny that a game with a nice tactical combat system switches gears and forces you to be a little diplomatic around the end game. You see, you have to get the vote and favor of all the humans and noblemen in the Landsmeet of Denerim so that you can get more votes than Douchelord Loghain for your cause. This also means that I cannot bring Alistair into the argument; even though he might be of royal blood, he’s not really “kingly” material. You could actually do a sidequest which involves making him into a more hardy person, but apparently I must have chosen the wrong response and he’s still reluctant on taking over the throne from Lady Anora.

Of course, way before the landsmeet, I had to do some Denerim spring cleaning. First I had to free Lady Anora from the clutches of Tim Curry’s character, Arl Howe, in a dungeon. It’s a pretty tough segment if you somehow botch your disguise, and also because you can’t bring Shale in; his footsteps aren’t really suitable for a reconnaissance mission. Thanks to me upgrading Wynne to an Arcane Warrior, at least things were slightly easier.

dragon-age_tim-curry

Along the way, I manage to free a bunch of people. Turns out they were noblemen who has a bone against Douchelord Loghain and his minions in Ferelden’s equivalent of Parliament. I released them in exchange for their fealty in the landsmeet. I also came across my elven cousin who has been rotting in the jail for a while. He’s not terribly pleased to see me, but who can blame him? He did take the bullet for me in my origins story. As soon as I make my way out of the Denerim estate, I got captured and sent to Fort Drakon. It wasn’t that hard to escape; all I had to do was convince a guard that I was going to put out for him, knock his lights out, and dress up as a soldier. My high conversation skills help make me escape via fooling the guards that I was going on patrol with another bunch of guards.

Next, I had to find out what’s all the hoo-hah in the Elven Alienage. Apparently, my elven brethren are being kidnapped and sold by slavers, as per an agreement between a bald slaver magician and his company. So should I negotiate to let him leave alive while leaving everything on the ground? Well, I’m not intimidating enough, but there was an option on the dialogue tree where I can choose to have double the gold and get a nice written letter in a form of a confession while the slaver keeps my brethren. Not one to turn down a good fight, I decided to kick his bald ass.

The fight was a little tough: the magician will always, ALWAYS cast Blizzard, so the best option is to run away to where you came in from, then proceed to send in your group slowly so that you can cast some area-of-effect spell like a Sleep/Horror/Waking Nightmare combo.

dragon age_denerim destroyed

After getting all of that done, it’s time to put on my diplomatic hat against Douchelord Loghain. As long as I kiss ass to Anora, she’ll back me up against her own father. Also, I made friends with the nobles in the tavern, as well as rescued and released a few of them in the Denerim secret prison. Plus, the papers I got from the slaver and Loghain’s collaboration with Arl Howe helped make the case against the Douchelord. After a few minutes of banter, the nobles support me, and I’m thrust into a duel with the Douchelord himself. I instead elected Shale to duel him.

Big mistake on my part. Loghain is not only strong, but each of his strikes will hit no matter what. I reloaded my save and decided to thrust in my own Lady Godiva. It took a lot of potions, but after some stun moves and quick hits, I emerged victorious. Sure, Loghain did repent, and one of the Grey Wardens I rescued earlier suggested that I should make him a Grey Warden. But he did put me through hell and back, so I don’t feel too bad gutting him in front of his daughter. Better him than Alistair, since he’s keen on procreating with the new Queen Anora to keep the birthright line going.

So with my armada of midgets, werewolves, and soldiers, will the game be hard enough to the point where I have to keep using them at every corner of the now-destroyed Denerim, which is the staging ground for the final battle?

Hell no.

Blame it all on the fact that by the time I’m Level 17, enemies go down like paper kites on a monsoon season. Ogres and Uruk Hai Hurlock Alphas and Emissaries aren’t real threats anymore. Unless I bumrush them without a plan, it’s pretty much smooth sailing from there. Sure, it felt long, with me having to hunt down the Archdemon’s generals all around the city before heading to Fort Drakon where the big bad is hanging around, but it was fun gutting the darkspawn with one or two sword-swings. Oh, and seeing an unfazed retarded dwarf covered in blood selling me goodies before the final battle? Priceless, I tell you.

I did use my werewolf army against the bad mother himself, the Archdemon. As long as I dogpile my werewolves (heh) and my team on it, we’re all good. When it flies out onto one of the towers of Fort Drakon, I had no choice but to use all the ballistas around the area that are conveniently pointed at the Archdemon’s direction.

dragon-age_archdemon

So how did I do after killing the big, bad mutated dragon? I feel pretty fine. “But wait,” you might ask, “didn’t that Grey Warden say that anyone who kill the Archdemon will have their soul possessed by its evil spirit and would then kill the one who dealt the last blow?”

dragon-age_morrigan

Well, Morrigan the smart witch has found a loophole: if someone with Darkspawn blood were to impregnate her, the Archdemon would end up looking for that particular seed instead, and since it’s unborn, it won’t be a threat anymore. I won’t go into specifics with this: I’ll just say that it’s magic. So out I go convincing Alistair to sleep with Morrigan at the eve of the big fight, and turns out that the loophole worked. Hooray for loveless sex as plot solvers.

Anyway, here are the end sequences I got.

Screenshot20100111103951765

Screenshot20100111103955906

Screenshot20100111103959937

Screenshot20100111104003000

Screenshot20100111104004796

Screenshot20100111104007500

Screenshot20100111104009156

Screenshot20100111104010906

Screenshot20100111104012531

Screenshot20100111104014484

Screenshot20100111104016375

Screenshot20100111104017921

Screenshot20100111104019406

Screenshot20100111104021312

Screenshot20100111104023171

Screenshot20100111104024984

Screenshot20100111104026468

Screenshot20100111104028421

Screenshot20100111104030171

Screenshot20100111104031562

Screenshot20100111104033312

Screenshot20100111104037312

Screenshot20100111104039328

Screenshot20100111104040968

I’m missing a screenshot, but an obvious setup for a sequel or expansion pack (coming out on March, by the by) is tacked on to the ending of Dragon Age: Origins. I’m glad I manage to dedicate a bit of time on this Bioware RPG, play-it-safe-settings and uncanny valley faces be damned. This means that I can stop playing this game and wait for Mass Effect 2. I better check if my save files on my 360 are still in my machine.

Back to top Go down
Hera
Nivy
Nivy
Hera

Female

DragonAge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DragonAge   DragonAge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:36 pm

I played 2 endings. One that I did the ultimate sacrifice, one is with my surviving. Personally, I love the suicide ending lol.

The part that I love the most:
DragonAge - Page 2 41592395
DragonAge - Page 2 61057966

Zevran is so emo desu. tears of joy
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male
Number of posts : 6807
IGN[Game NickName] : Snow, Nuts, Nut, Snowball, Splash, Snowy
Current Status : Busy at School
Registration date : 2008-06-02

DragonAge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DragonAge   DragonAge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:02 am

lol emo Zev
Back to top Go down
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8485/1snowflakecardmadebyneoc
Facade
Advisory Board
Advisory Board
Facade

Male
Number of posts : 1036
IGN[Game NickName] : Facade, Tsunami, Tsunade
Registration date : 2010-02-01

DragonAge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DragonAge   DragonAge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:54 am

Hera wrote:

As for the Dragon Age, I'm using 3 mage, 1 archer. It works totally fine somehow.. lol?

lol mee too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DragonAge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DragonAge   DragonAge - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DragonAge
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aetherius Network  :: Announcements :: New Console & PC Games-
Jump to: