Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Final Fantasy 13(English Version update)

Go down 
+8
mina
Kano
Neoyoshi
-Phobia
Dias
Snow
Hobby
Shu
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
spotty
Trooper
Trooper
spotty

Male
Number of posts : 21
IGN[Game NickName] : Katherine
Current Status : Busy at School
Registration date : 2010-03-14

Final Fantasy 13(English Version update) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 13(English Version update)   Final Fantasy 13(English Version update) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:42 pm

so does the game include subtitles and original japanese audio track as an option?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 13(English Version update)   Final Fantasy 13(English Version update) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:30 am

ok i have buy the game and OMFG its so great i love the switch you do in battle

the paradigms system i love it ^^

you much think very good what you pick ore you can end up death lol
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male
Number of posts : 6807
IGN[Game NickName] : Snow, Nuts, Nut, Snowball, Splash, Snowy
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 13(English Version update)   Final Fantasy 13(English Version update) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:05 pm

lol I'm at start of CD 3, and so far I have to say the game has been a linear railroad game.
I do enjoy the cutscenes etc, but there ain't any freedom o_0 you can't get lost not even for a few seconds, you can barely miss any pickables let alone something else.
Everything given to you at safe points and with this many safe points all over the place doesn't help the difficulty.
Play through the whole game by clicking 2,1/2 button.
All the normal combats are like a piece of cake. But then randomly once in a while you get wtf moments, that lead to instant death or fckin long battles if ya happen to miss/mess up something but if ya mess up and die you can instantly retry.
Boss fights are tank and spank half of the time, not much thinking involved. Even the few bosses I found challenging mostly were about getting the boss staggered asap without much thinking and then it dies.
Anyways, as a movie I do enjoy the game so far, but for me it defenitely doesn't have the FF feeling to it, except the cutscenes.
Back to top Go down
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8485/1snowflakecardmadebyneoc
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 13(English Version update)   Final Fantasy 13(English Version update) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:16 pm

ya snow those were what snpe says also

game is nice but lack of freedom and choices compare to other ff titles.

still a great game but could have done even better
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male
Number of posts : 6807
IGN[Game NickName] : Snow, Nuts, Nut, Snowball, Splash, Snowy
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 13(English Version update)   Final Fantasy 13(English Version update) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:53 pm

Haha just after I wrote that I played a bit further, the game actually gives more freedom at that point, the maps r a lot bigger, and there is finally some sidequests.

But yeah you have to play to chapter 11 (disk 3) of the game to get 1st bit of freedom hehe ^_^

Also I have to say the cool part about this system is, that you can master all parts of the game gradually, unlike the other titles this has a learning line that keeps giving you new stuff and more freedom in a tempo that's good to keep up for any rpg player.

I feel like I wrote that stuff bit too early hehe, but still I ll stick to most of the stuff I said
Back to top Go down
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8485/1snowflakecardmadebyneoc
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 13(English Version update)   Final Fantasy 13(English Version update) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:57 pm

Snow wrote:
Haha just after I wrote that I played a bit further, the game actually gives more freedom at that point, the maps r a lot bigger, and there is finally some sidequests.

But yeah you have to play to chapter 11 (disk 3) of the game to get 1st bit of freedom hehe ^_^

Also I have to say the cool part about this system is, that you can master all parts of the game gradually, unlike the other titles this has a learning line that keeps giving you new stuff and more freedom in a tempo that's good to keep up for any rpg player.

I feel like I wrote that stuff bit too early hehe, but still I ll stick to most of the stuff I said

you say 3 disk ?? so you have xbox ??

becouse on my PS3 i have only 1 disk a blue ray Final Fantasy 13(English Version update) - Page 2 532699
so far i can say am in chapter 8 and you are always fighting and running with no break ad all

its totaly difrent from old ff series but it stil not bad
and i love the new aions with 2 modes odin trasform in to a horse and lighting with 2 fucking big swords omg so cool and snow on his motor bike shiva FTW ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy 13(English Version update)   Final Fantasy 13(English Version update) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy 13(English Version update)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2