Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Legends of Qin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Legends of Qin Empty
PostSubject: Legends of Qin   Legends of Qin Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:20 am

Gamigo announced its newest MMO Legends of Qin, a unique 3D MMORPG that features more than 2,000 unique quests instead of the typical grinding found in other titles, as well as the launch of its official site. Set in historical China and inspired by ancient mythology, From Shu:remind me of PW heh

Legends of Qin features a vast, detailed and very atmospheric world. Extensive PVP, guild systems, complex crafting and mounts that can be used in battles round-up this free to play sequel to one of Chinas most successfull MMORPGs. Legends of Qin will commence beta testing very soon.

Legends of Qin - Trailer

Legends of Qin Introduction

Legends of Qin is a new free to play 3D massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) that is for the first time brought to western audiences. The game is set in a vast world that blends real Chinese history with chinese mythology. Follow the eternal conflict of "Good versus Evil" and witness the rise of one of the most powerful empires!

Legends of Qin provides a uniqe quest-driven experience and an atmospheric world such as you have never seen in any other fantasy-game. Solve thousands of story-based quests, learn new skills, find numerous friends and challenge other players in epic fights - this is a 3D MMORPG more complex and challenging than typical free to play games.

Legends of Qin
Click here for full image

Legends of Qin
Click here for full image

Back to top Go down
Buffie
High Priestess
High Priestess
Buffie

Female
Number of posts : 1780
IGN[Game NickName] : Buffie
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Legends of Qin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legends of Qin   Legends of Qin Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:01 pm

Is this out now?
I really need something to play :fail:

*Urghh nvm its not out yet*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Legends of Qin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legends of Qin   Legends of Qin Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:25 am

Buffie wrote:
Is this out now?
I really need something to play :fail:

*Urghh nvm its not out yet*

come play cabal with me and reggy you wil love it ^^ i give you cash :p

btw nice mmorpg is this ^^

love to try it ^^
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Legends of Qin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legends of Qin   Legends of Qin Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:04 pm

genlog lol

stop spaming cabal or rf online in almost every thread u make recently...u starting to be worst then katz and katz is becoming better now=p

if u want to invite players to cabal go post on cabal thread and they will read it.or pm them or invite in vent ^^

i will start deleting ur post from now if i see cabal or rf online spam in other section lolz

:laugh:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Legends of Qin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legends of Qin   Legends of Qin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legends of Qin
Page 1 of 1