Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Cabal online

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Cabal online Empty
PostSubject: Cabal online   Cabal online Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:57 pm

hi all after many treads about games i like to play

i try my luck again at my old game Cabal Online maby i wil find some joy i hope

becouse all other mmorpg are nice but with out you guys i feel sad a little

i try many mmorpg and hoping you join me but it was for nothing but its ok i can force you to play my games also

ok back to Cabal as you no Cabal is a free mmorpg with item shop

the grapics are very nice and also the skills are very well made

lots of quest so for less grinding but stil you need to grind later on ^^

the game is skill grind lvl based so in other word you need to train your skill lvl to get new ones

for some pll it can be very boring but with out beter skills you gone be a newbie trust me

i was 2 years back lvl 80 + with only dbl master skill and omg how hard it was to lvl up with low skill lvl

ad lvl 80 you must be at least A master of trans off beter

for some think wtf is he talking ??

lets say easy you begin with sword skill novice 0/16 ok

now the more you use your skills sword skills the more the skill bar wil lvl up

so later you wil see 1/16 and so on at 16/16 you gain a new rank and you can buy beter skills

same go for magic but with the new update both wil go up now so skilling is much easyer

but thx to the lvl cap you cant get at low lvl strait to dbl trans that a sucks but ok when you lvl up

you can skill grind again so lets say til lvl 30 you cant go beyond dbl aprentice

so for master you need to be lvl 40 first ^^ and so on

Cabal self have lots of new things like alot of costumes hair styles color style pets

and things you can ride on like astral board and bike

also new custum made weapens to make you weapen look nice and much more

so for more info cheak Cabal site http://www.cabalonline.com/

cya all soon and take care

ps some pics of me with custum sword and other of the new dress luv enjoy

Cabal online Cabalver127109061417170

Cabal online Cabalver127109061417190
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Cabal online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabal online   Cabal online Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:17 pm

u change game quicker than anyone else,hope i wont see u posting on another mmo so soon again heh.have fun lol

:x
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Cabal online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabal online   Cabal online Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:13 pm

lol i hope you trust me becouse i trust you also as a great guy

i only look for a game to feel happy again

and btw i play Megaten also almost lvl 30 there

plz have fate thx
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Cabal online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabal online   Cabal online Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:52 pm

hello again on june 16 a new update wil be on Cabal at last luv

its calt soul and siena ^^

with brand new dungeon and mobs

and more here a link to see a cool vid of that dungeon enjoy http://www.cabalonline.com/

and there comes also brand new armor yea sigmetal armors

some pics how the gone look enjoy

Cabal online Aa31735d

Cabal online 15b9e8fd

Cabal online 6c5fb5b1

so if any like to join of star a guild here your all welcome

cya soon and take care thumbs up
Back to top Go down
DisrocteD
Captain
Captain
DisrocteD

Male
Number of posts : 207
IGN[Game NickName] : DisrocteD, Evangelion
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Cabal online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabal online   Cabal online Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:35 pm

In the last screen shots its from official cabal online ? :inspect: .I have played on Mercury I dont play anymore Cabal actually im not playing nothing atm.If you will need help dont hezitate to ask me.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Cabal online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabal online   Cabal online Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:07 pm

i played on mercury 2 ... nice golden armors :) ...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Cabal online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabal online   Cabal online Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:16 pm

am also now on Mercury and gone play a WA ( Warrior ) ^^

but is very populated now on cabal all server are top full ^^

but this game is always very populair ^^

and if i need help i wil ask for it thx ^^

btw shots are from korea cabal so 100 % official ^^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Cabal online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabal online   Cabal online Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:52 pm

hi all i have great time here at Cabal luv

am lvl 3X now

and i saw a tread ad forum of some made a great vid of Cabal and i must say omfg wow cool FTW

that my dream also and i wil make 1 day also some kind of vid like they do hope you guysd like it

and hope some pll like to join me ^^

enjoy the vid

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Cabal online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabal online   Cabal online Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:04 pm

hello again i see not many pll talk on this forum anymore put i keep you up to date what i do ^^

so now i totaly focus on cabal any you guys dont like it i see thats why

i made my own video what i made its btw a test but 1 warring you can get dizzy lol

and sound can be to hard but i work on that for later to make 1 big mix video ^^

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Cabal online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabal online   Cabal online Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:36 pm

the video made me dizzy a bit hehe ... i don't like the warrirs ... i played every class except them ... they are slow pokes ... my fav's are FS,Wiz and FA ... maybe i will play some cabal again on a private server ... lvl 175 in a day and pvp ownage afterwards hehe
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Cabal online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabal online   Cabal online Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:25 pm

:noes: privite server omg bad boy :( btw i report them to suport :P

but after the update trust me

WA and FB are the best class now :P

the class i play have skill to get upber powerfull

like masive hp and atack buff
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Cabal online Empty
PostSubject: made the guild ^^   Cabal online Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:37 pm

hi all am back and have great fun at cabal bummer that nobody like to join me but most are not from EU ^^

but i made the guild already so if any have time and live in the EU you can join me in my guild

have a great pic of the name of my guild and my cute pet enjoy ^^

Cabal online Cabalver128509062520280
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Cabal online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabal online   Cabal online Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:42 am

enjoy this crazy cabal vid its very very funny and wel made enjoy

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Cabal online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabal online   Cabal online Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:21 pm

hi all little update from me now that am lvl 50 + i can go to next area port Lux and i love that area btw

many dark type demons there :P

at lvl 65 i can go to a other what i rely like fort ruina then you see Cabal is SIFI becouse there you must fight

cyborg mobs very nasty ones lol and i skill grind alot now so i lvl slow and skill grind very fast to get beter rank ^^

for the rest guild is very very active then i think omg i need a break lol but its fun :P

here some last pic i made with a new costume that i buy from shop and my astral board

Cabal online Cabalver128509070218340

and here my new armor Shadow titanium :P enjoy

Cabal online Cabalver128509070117300
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Cabal online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabal online   Cabal online Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 5:23 pm

i instaled cabal yesturday .. wanted to play a little with my dual trans lvl 114 wizz but forgot the password ... Oo damn ... i will have to get it back somehow
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Cabal online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabal online   Cabal online Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:22 am

NubCake wrote:
i instaled cabal yesturday .. wanted to play a little with my dual trans lvl 114 wizz but forgot the password ... Oo damn ... i will have to get it back somehow

if it privite server then is bye bye acc

but you can always join the real cabal EU i wil welcome you with open arms ^^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Cabal online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabal online   Cabal online Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:13 am

Genlog wrote:
NubCake wrote:

if it privite server then is bye bye acc

but you can always join the real cabal EU i wil welcome you with open arms ^^

it's not on private server ... it's on EU CABAL ... Mercury Server ... char name is "altem" ...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Cabal online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabal online   Cabal online Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:11 pm

omg cool am on Mercury Also i dunno if you have your acc back if so you can join my guild Aetherius :P

btw you can ask your password and other info back if you send a mail to suport ^^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Cabal online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabal online   Cabal online Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:36 pm

my hard training is paying off at last i was in war channel ore it also calt here TG its a war nation vs nation

am capella and we fight against procyon

so i logg in channel and ask for a party to my suprice i was already 1 with the highest hp i think omg am i that strong already lol

so when war stared i turn my self in to BM2 mode that its a special skill that turn me in a bezerker with reaper weapen :P

so i saw 4 a 5 procyon come after me i think omfg what now but i then they atack me all and i was wtf you guys dont hit me hard so i start atack them and very hard i kill also a few most runn of becouse they saw they where no match for me lol :P

so in the end Capella nation has won the war ^^

for the rest my guild runing very good have already alot of pll ^^ also high lvls ^^

bummer that none of here not join me lol maby nubcake wil join sooner ore later i hope :p

so thats my story so far ^^

here last pic of war channel all Capella wears same color armor its a nice 1 also you can also buy it in cash shop

Cabal online Cabalver128509070516130
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Cabal online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabal online   Cabal online Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:38 am

wow ... 5.5k hp at lvl 57 ... *gelous* ... i hope my wizz got some boosts 2 ... although he has crappy gear on him xP ... no ty Cabal Support team sucks ... i tried that way and they ask a bunch of stupid questions that i don't remember lol becuz the acc is 3-4 years old ... a friend played a few weeks on the account so i will ask him if he remembers the password ...
but i'm busy with work and oher stuff lately so i won't be able to play an mmo anytime soon ... :(
hehe capella Rocks ^_^ ... those 4-5 procy must have been lower then ur lvl ... and they suck xP , normally u won't be able to beat so many alone lol ... haha i once encountered the Nr1 on the server in the war channel ... he was Wr back then and he 1 hitted me xD this was back when max lvl was 150 and i was 110 hehe ... but still he had some kick ass gear ^^...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Cabal online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabal online   Cabal online Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:53 pm

NubCake wrote:
wow ... 5.5k hp at lvl 57 ... *gelous* ... i hope my wizz got some boosts 2 ... although he has crappy gear on him xP ... no ty Cabal Support team sucks ... i tried that way and they ask a bunch of stupid questions that i don't remember lol becuz the acc is 3-4 years old ... a friend played a few weeks on the account so i will ask him if he remembers the password ...
but i'm busy with work and oher stuff lately so i won't be able to play an mmo anytime soon ... :(
hehe capella Rocks ^_^ ... those 4-5 procy must have been lower then ur lvl ... and they suck xP , normally u won't be able to beat so many alone lol ... haha i once encountered the Nr1 on the server in the war channel ... he was Wr back then and he 1 hitted me xD this was back when max lvl was 150 and i was 110 hehe ... but still he had some kick ass gear ^^...

i hope you get your acc back soon i wil be great to have you here ^^
btw my guild kick ass atm thx to a girl :sweat:

i see that girl lure more pll to my guild then i can but stil she do great work for me and she a sweet heart also

here pic how my guild look now i have 3 leaders atm 2 of them i no more for 2 years and Tekaa is the girl that get many pll in ^^ hope to see you soon thumbs up

Cabal online Cabalver128509070902190

Cabal online Cabalver128509070902200
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Cabal online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabal online   Cabal online Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:42 pm

u have some high lvl's in ut guild .. that's very nice m8 xD ...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Cabal online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabal online   Cabal online Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:50 pm

thx budy i work hard to get this guild running smooth ^^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Cabal online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabal online   Cabal online Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:20 pm

little update am now lvl 70 and rely uber now lol

Aetherius guild now have 40 pll in guild so for a new guild not bad ^^

i hope i wil gain more in time for the rest i have fun and a great time hope you guys here also have fun ^^

last pic me fight a very big boss and am uber lol

Cabal online Cabalver128509071215380
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Cabal online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabal online   Cabal online Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:46 pm

that map looks like lake dusk ... the lvl 70+ dungeon map in the forest ... forgot the exact name ... untill lvl 100 the game is rather easy ... u will need to get dual trans till lvl 98 if u wanna do 1 cool dungeon in the snow map not the tower fb1 & fb2 ... or at least some very nice gear ... well keep up the good work ... u are close dual a master already ... i don't think WA has any g.master magic skills so go next 4 full sword .. get at least completer or trans then focus on magic again 4 the extra stats it gives
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cabal online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabal online   Cabal online Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cabal online
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next