Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Final Fantasy XIV Online Eorzea Introduction

Go down 
+13
Sakuragi
Forseti
Neoyoshi
Crovaxx
Rikki
Supamoe
Evocator
ash
Buffie
AxLR0Se
Snow
Dias
Shu
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Final Fantasy XIV Online Eorzea Introduction - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV Online Eorzea Introduction   Final Fantasy XIV Online Eorzea Introduction - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:52 am

yah another one joining us in FFXIV :D
Back to top Go down
Crovaxx
Celestial Guard
Celestial Guard

Male
Number of posts : 235
IGN[Game NickName] : Crovaxx / Darrigaaz
Current Status : Normal
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV Online Eorzea Introduction   Final Fantasy XIV Online Eorzea Introduction - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:47 am

wait so long >< sad sad sad. hope it come sooner man.
Back to top Go down
ash
Commander
Commander
ash

Male
Number of posts : 710
IGN[Game NickName] : Ordain,Arthorius,Vaandrin
Current Status : Active
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV Online Eorzea Introduction   Final Fantasy XIV Online Eorzea Introduction - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:21 am

its tooo far away....i knw wht u mean this sucks
Back to top Go down
Sakuragi
Raider
Raider
Sakuragi

Male
Number of posts : 950
IGN[Game NickName] : Saku, Sakura, Sakii, Reiss, Zulu
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV Online Eorzea Introduction   Final Fantasy XIV Online Eorzea Introduction - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:15 pm

mmm i hope the rates on this one are better than ffxi...if it's too low i may or may not play >.> but then again since it comes out in 2010 i should have more time since i'll ahve graduated XD
Back to top Go down
ash
Commander
Commander
ash

Male
Number of posts : 710
IGN[Game NickName] : Ordain,Arthorius,Vaandrin
Current Status : Active
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV Online Eorzea Introduction   Final Fantasy XIV Online Eorzea Introduction - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:32 pm

guess ill be joinin late if i do play it since i fin in dec'10
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV Online Eorzea Introduction   Final Fantasy XIV Online Eorzea Introduction - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:54 pm

At the Vana'Fest hold in Tokyo, Japan, Square Enix released many pieces of exciting news: the raise of FFXI level cap to lvl 99, new expansion of FFXI and the most important info - Final Fantasy XIV will enter beta test on March 11th. Meanwhile, the locked FFXIV beta sites for North America, Europe and Japan are online but with limited access until the beta test begins. Enter the teaser site through the links below:

North America: https://dev-na.ffxiv.com

Europe: https://dev-eu.ffxiv.com

Japan:https://dev-jp.ffxiv.com

Final Fantasy XIV - Play Video

More Final Fantasy XIV Videos

More Final Fantasy information will come out from Vana'Fest this week, MMOsite will keep on it.

To learn FFXIV beta content here: FFXIV Alpha Test Coming Soon with 10 Percent of Game Content.

SEO has already sent the invitation mails to the those lucky guys who got FFXIV beta keys. View the FFXIV beta invite email below:

We would first like to express our appreciation for your interest in FINAL FANTASY XIV, and thank you for your application. It is our pleasure to inform you that you have been selected for the role of FINAL FANTASY XIV Beta Tester.

Requested testing platform: Windows PC
Game Login: Your Square Enix Account Login/Password
Tester Site ID/Password: Your Square Enix Account Login/Password

You will be participating in the Alpha Test, which will be taking place prior to the launch of the Beta Test. During this phase, emphasis will be placed on the testing of general game content and system balance.

Additionally, several closed Beta Tests and a larger-scale open Beta Test are scheduled to take place in the months following the conclusion of the Alpha Test. As an Alpha Test participant, you will be able to take part in all of these. Your continued assistance is greatly appreciated.

Final Fantasy XIV screenshot

To begin testing, please follow the below steps:

(1)Log in to the FINAL FANTASY XIV Tester Site

Announcements, a play guide, client download, and other important information related to the testing process will all be posted on the Tester Site.

FINAL FANTASY XIV Tester Site:
* Please note that the Beta Tester's Site will launch on March 11, 2010.

(2)Update your user name

User names on the Tester Site are generated randomly. To change your user name, please navigate to the "Edit Profile" page from the Tester Site's main menu.

(3)Check the forum

The Tester Site will be home to a forum set up for the exclusive use of testers.

The forum will primarily be for announcements regarding updated content and test schedules, but will also be used for posting bug reports and bulletins, opinions and recommendations concerning test items, and general tester discussion. For further details on any of these topics, please navigate to "Forum" > "Play Guide" > "Read Me."

(4)Download the client

The FINAL FANTASY XIV client will be distributed via download. Please see the "Download" section of the Tester Site for more information.

Final Fantasy XIV screenshot

Requests and Warnings

• To allow for optimal improvements to the game system, game balance, and server load balancing, testers are asked to actively report any and all bugs and defects they observe.
  • The release of information pertaining to the Alpha Test to sources other than the Tester Site forum is strictly prohibited. Schedules for the public release of information will be announced at a later date. Until then, all information should be treated as confidential.
  • Announcements will continually be posted under the "Forum" section of the Tester Site. Please be sure to check periodically for updates.
  • The software used during the Alpha Test is under development, and may differ significantly from the commercial release.
  • Please be aware that there are no plans to transfer Alpha Test character data to the official release of the game.

Please visit the Square Enix Support Centre for any further questions
    or concerns:

• Back to top Go down
    Shu
    Celestial Council
    Celestial Council
    Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV Online Eorzea Introduction   Final Fantasy XIV Online Eorzea Introduction - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:27 am

moving this introduction and discussion thread back to new mmo section in preparation of oct ^^

u may post ff related topic here for main forum.all other discussion about ff will be restricted to sub forum once oct is here
    Back to top Go down
    Shu
    Celestial Council
    Celestial Council
    Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV Online Eorzea Introduction   Final Fantasy XIV Online Eorzea Introduction - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:11 pm

posting some of the updated interview here.

GW: How about Companies?DK: They are a high-priority item, but we will need a little more time to work on them. I can say we’re in the planning stages, and there will be more information soon.

GW: Have you already worked out Company dynamics?
    DK: It’s like an advanced form of Linkshell. Linkshells are about ease of communication. Companies involve the player more and are a way to pool resources.

GW: Many times players were confused about when to initiate a Regimen, and the battle was over before they knew it.
    Okada: We realize the explanation regarding Battle Regimens is lacking. We will have to come up with something a little easier to understand. Regimens were created to be less confusing than the skill chains of FFXI. It’s included in the UI, and timing is less of a factor than with skill chains.

GW: Are there still no pet jobs like FFXI’s Beastmaster and Summoner?

DK: Something is in the works, but it’s not ready yet. It’s still under review, but I think I will be able to reveal more after a little while. We’re still working on the fundamentals. This time we hope to add classes without the need for an expansion disc. We’re even considering the next version update, so I think I’ll be able to say more around then.

GW: What are your plans for expansions after official service starts?
    DK: We’ll probably have a major patch once every three months. I expect there will be a mountain’s worth of emergency updates right after release, though, so we’ll see. The pacing of expansions will probably be similar to that of FFXI.

GW: Lately expansions for FFXI have been solely Downloadable Content (DLC). What will you do for FFXIV?
    DK: I don’t think the chance of things heading that way is nil. But if you’re going to go out, you might as well go all out. A bunch of new content all at once garners more attention, so we’re considering discs first.

GW: When can we ride the chocobos?
    DK: You’ll have to wait a little longer. It’s easy enough to make them ridable, but we already have teleportation available from the get-go.Compared to that, a chocobo isn’t very convenient. Therefore, we want to addsomething more to them, so we’ll probably time it to coincide with other newcontent (*perhaps as a way of accessing it?).

GW: So we should be doing quests alongside guildleves?
    DK: Yes. Even among guildleves you’ll be able to see some amazing new things around level 40. Gameplay will be more difficult and innovative, so prepare yourselves. Faction leves have yet to be explored, and there is certainly some interesting stuff awaiting players there.

GW: What will class quests be like?
    If you’ve played FFXI, they’re similar to the artifact quests available to each job in the mid-level range. When you reach a certain level on a certain class, a quest specific to that class starts. It’s designed to be enjoyed solo,and there are quests for crafters and gatherers, too. They have unique cutscenes and involve quests that, unlike guildleves, feel like a classic Final Fantasy story.

GW: So guildleves aren’t the main content?
    DK: There’s a lot of talk among the developers about what the main content is. My opinion is that if guildleves were a food, they would be bread or rice. They allow you to progress but don’t become dull or monotonous. You never grow tired of it. From that perspective, guildleves are the focus. But it doesn’t end there. New quests pop up and new items or skills become available, making progression fun. So I think of guildleves more like a staple food than a main course.

GW: Ultimately, what kind of play style will FFXIV have?
    DK: We’re designing the main scenario to be mostly soloable. Thereare party battles, but the focus is solo play. The storyline is pretty hefty. Even the quests available in-game seemed pretty high-volume because of the custscenes, but it will increase even further. If you’re wondering what we have in store for crafters and gatherers, we’re still preparing it so please look forward to it.

GW: We only had a portion of the main storyline available. What’sthe big picture?
    DK: The main scenario starts in various ways from each of the threecities. Think FFXI. Eventually the three paths will combine into one story. It stretches into the higher levels and makes use of instances. Beyond mere dialogue, there are plenty of cutscenes and characters with special abilities.

GW: Main quests are available every 10 ranks. Will this stay thesame?DK: They will probably become a little more frequent than that. Playerswill also have class quests for each of the classes they level, so we want them to have a plethora of quests at their fingertips.

GW: Will you be adding things like saving skill sets to the action bar or gear swapping?DK: At first it had to be done manually. But once people got the hang of macros, many were saying that was simple enough. I definitely hope players try that out. We’re also considering saving skills to the action bar even when you switch classes. We received a lot of input regarding this as more and more people tried out gathering and crafting classes. We’re currently making big adjustments to this.
    Back to top Go down
    Shu
    Celestial Council
    Celestial Council
    Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV Online Eorzea Introduction   Final Fantasy XIV Online Eorzea Introduction - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:14 pm

seems we will be getting class quests soon which is different from guildleve.and the 3 main storyline will be merge into a single storyline later on down the road as we lvl up so we do not need to make 3 char to experience all 3 city cutscene heh

i want the new classes soon ^^

and company probably will be late 2-3 months in my view.since its a major gameplay feature which make it very important to get it right the first time

also major patch every 3 months.that is way awesome and much better then a lot of gaming company heh
    Back to top Go down
    Shu
    Celestial Council
    Celestial Council
    Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV Online Eorzea Introduction   Final Fantasy XIV Online Eorzea Introduction - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 5:16 pm

latest news.

elr finally got in gysahl server after a lot of tries heh

^^

now to hope spritz and meanmofo as well as sendoh,veevee will be able to join soon also as well as those i miss out to mention here heh
    Back to top Go down
    Shu
    Celestial Council
    Celestial Council
    Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV Online Eorzea Introduction   Final Fantasy XIV Online Eorzea Introduction - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:45 am

Back to top Go down
    Nazgul
    Trooper
    Trooper
    Nazgul

Male
    Number of posts : 12
    IGN[Game NickName] : BeBe
    Registration date : 2010-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV Online Eorzea Introduction   Final Fantasy XIV Online Eorzea Introduction - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:32 pm

Hey this is "bebe" from Aika, I was able to finally get into gysahl, have been inactive on your forums for some time, but got the game and wondering if you can add me in game. "bebe bebe" is my name haha. Thanks!
    Back to top Go down
    Shu
    Celestial Council
    Celestial Council
    Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV Online Eorzea Introduction   Final Fantasy XIV Online Eorzea Introduction - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:45 pm

i have a bad memory but i admit i remember this name somewhere lol.

try pm me in game

ign Iori Yagami

or u can find us in vent on news section
    Back to top Go down
    HereCumsThePain
    Raider
    Raider
    HereCumsThePain

Male
    Number of posts : 420
    IGN[Game NickName] : Pain
    Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: 10000 ENEMIES RAWR!!   Final Fantasy XIV Online Eorzea Introduction - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 4:18 pm

Final Fantasy XIV Online Eorzea Introduction - Page 4 10000enemies
    Back to top Go down
    Snow
    The Almighty Banana
    The Almighty Banana
    Snow

Male
    Number of posts : 6807
    IGN[Game NickName] : Snow, Nuts, Nut, Snowball, Splash, Snowy
    Current Status : Busy at School

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV Online Eorzea Introduction   Final Fantasy XIV Online Eorzea Introduction - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 4:51 pm

your such a grinder XD
    Back to top Go down
    http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8485/1snowflakecardmadebyneoc
    Buffie
    High Priestess
    High Priestess
    Buffie

Female
    Number of posts : 1780
    IGN[Game NickName] : Buffie
    Current Status : Happy
    Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV Online Eorzea Introduction   Final Fantasy XIV Online Eorzea Introduction - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:50 am

Hahaha I havent even seen one of those msg's yet. Maybe archers dont kill enemies because I just tickle them as my badly aimed arrows whizz by wiggle brow
    Back to top Go down
    Snow
    The Almighty Banana
    The Almighty Banana
    Snow

Male
    Number of posts : 6807
    IGN[Game NickName] : Snow, Nuts, Nut, Snowball, Splash, Snowy
    Current Status : Busy at School

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV Online Eorzea Introduction   Final Fantasy XIV Online Eorzea Introduction - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 12:17 pm

No one has seen that, Vami is not for nothing the cave-man
    Back to top Go down
    http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8485/1snowflakecardmadebyneoc
    madryno
    Celestial Guard
    Celestial Guard
    madryno

Male
    Number of posts : 196
    IGN[Game NickName] : madryno
    Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV Online Eorzea Introduction   Final Fantasy XIV Online Eorzea Introduction - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:28 pm

failsauce, ur culinary still weak x.X

Last edited by madryno on Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cuz vami is teh ghey)
    Back to top Go down
    madryno
    Celestial Guard
    Celestial Guard
    madryno

Male
    Number of posts : 196
    IGN[Game NickName] : madryno
    Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV Online Eorzea Introduction   Final Fantasy XIV Online Eorzea Introduction - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:30 pm

test
    Back to top Go down
    HereCumsThePain
    Raider
    Raider
    HereCumsThePain

Male
    Number of posts : 420
    IGN[Game NickName] : Pain
    Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV Online Eorzea Introduction   Final Fantasy XIV Online Eorzea Introduction - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:33 am

Final Fantasy XIV Online Eorzea Introduction - Page 4 ACCIDENT
    Back to top Go down
    Hera
    Nivy
    Nivy
    Hera

Female
    Number of posts : 1925
    IGN[Game NickName] : Vynch
    Current Status : Happy
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV Online Eorzea Introduction   Final Fantasy XIV Online Eorzea Introduction - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:13 am

Who is fucking who btw? *Stares at the chat*

Vami, you're dead.
    Back to top Go down
    http://burogublog.wordpress.com
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV Online Eorzea Introduction   Final Fantasy XIV Online Eorzea Introduction - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy XIV Online Eorzea Introduction
    Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4