Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Need help with my set!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thegoodlol
Trooper
Trooper
Thegoodlol

Male
Number of posts : 27
IGN[Game NickName] : Lord
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Need help with my set! Empty
PostSubject: Need help with my set!   Need help with my set! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:26 am

So far, I've been building my mage with 3x stam, 3x Int, and I don't see any progress! I can deal Ok damage, good if I spam instant skills, but I can't still afford to let meele chars hit me, and If i'm stunned by a charge or shadowprison = game over.
So I'm thinking on building my mage on Stamina and Defense, and maybe All resistances, going for mainly Stam and Def. My m.atk won't be so low since I have Essence of Magic (m.atk buff - 310), and being Mage/priest , wich is a pure m.atk class and , a good t7 staff may help. I think that, since pvp is all about survival this won't be too bad... Atm I have 5015 HP unbuffed, and 2346 p.def, and I will be working to improve this.
I'll let u guys know how this goes. post any suggestions, tips, and opinions!
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male
Number of posts : 6807
IGN[Game NickName] : Snow, Nuts, Nut, Snowball, Splash, Snowy
Current Status : Busy at School
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Need help with my set!   Need help with my set! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:34 am

I agree ^_^

key is to add the +16 to all stats to as many stuff as you can, for dmg and survivability
And also the +20sta +50matk yellow

And if you happen to get the +sta +int stat its still both survivability and dmg.

But yeah Might, and Rigor V are really good to have.

Endurance V is cheaper to get but not as good as most.

Stamina X is awesome.

And yeah ofcourse +36 to all resistances on some of ya pieces (I would say like 2~4 pieces don't go put it all on everything, since stamina is the real thing that makes you survive, and resist is only a chance thing)
Back to top Go down
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8485/1snowflakecardmadebyneoc
Thegoodlol
Trooper
Trooper
Thegoodlol

Male
Number of posts : 27
IGN[Game NickName] : Lord
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Need help with my set!   Need help with my set! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:07 am

changed my mind,
2x stam 1x def, 3x int
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help with my set!   Need help with my set! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need help with my set!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aetherius Network  :: Runes of Magic :: Class/Combo Discussion-
Jump to: