Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Champions Online!

Go down 
+3
Shu
YueYii
Noiselessrope
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Champions Online! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Champions Online!   Champions Online! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 3:55 pm

ya hope someone have a better link.lolz
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Champions Online!   Champions Online! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 7:50 pm

lol a lot of ppl at cryptic forum is mad now at speed of download at file planet.i cant even get pass 0% after 4 hours.

for a company this size they really sux at customer service and relations hehe

and i tot ncsoft was bad lol ^^
Back to top Go down
Sakuragi
Raider
Raider
Sakuragi

Male
Number of posts : 950
IGN[Game NickName] : Saku, Sakura, Sakii, Reiss, Zulu
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Champions Online!   Champions Online! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 8:33 pm

lol yea man...and if you aren't bent on trying it, i say forget it. after the fucking slow dl of 2gb you gotta patch another 3.6gb and at some point you may, most likely, get an error called error 14 and lose connection to server. im on the verge of uninstalling this shit. wasted my bandwidth! wtf
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Champions Online!   Champions Online! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:15 pm

ya giving this a miss.they should fire the guy who in charge of customer service and relations hehe
Back to top Go down
atreides6874
Raider
Raider
atreides6874

Male
Number of posts : 202
IGN[Game NickName] : Aytheal, YamiTenshi, Nese
Current Status : Active
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Champions Online!   Champions Online! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:08 pm

hmm, the update wasnt that large for me only about 970MB after the ChampionsOnlineFP_OB_FC.9.20090815.6 download from FP. They have updated the client on FP to ChampionsOnlineFP_OB_FC.9.20090815.7 which doesn't need to patch to play.
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Champions Online!   Champions Online! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:43 pm

oh maybe i try dl again then
Back to top Go down
Sakuragi
Raider
Raider
Sakuragi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Champions Online!   Champions Online! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:20 am

okay i finished dling it today and just tried it. the customization is pretty on par with AION but of course the art is much different and you can't really make badass looking chars compared to AION...but it's still good nonetheless! hairstyles are eh...ugly...americans *shakes head* no creativity at all. lol but yea i guess it's the style of marvel heroes. it's pretty cool. they took customization to another lvl. the skills u can choose make up ur char. you can either choose one of the set types or make ur own lol i just took the one with martial arts...it's not bad but not flashy XD so im going to make one with dual swds then one with single swd :P

Pretty neat nonetheless. and oh yea this for some reason is really graphic intensive! i can't even max it else i'd lag. they need to have draw distance in there. fyi just to let you know, i got a Q6600 and 8800GT xxx edition. lol first mmo where i couldn't max everything >< sigh lol i dunno they need to optimize it better. but yea pretty interesting nonetheless. going to play it for real 2molo but gotta go to bed cause i got work. try it!
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Champions Online!   Champions Online! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:54 am

just tested a bit.frankly its not very fun at starting.will play more later and see how if i have time.going out soon
Back to top Go down
Sakuragi
Raider
Raider
Sakuragi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Champions Online!   Champions Online! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:22 am

mmm yea but the travelling powers are kinda neat. n since i got nothing else to play ima play this for now. :P
Back to top Go down
atreides6874
Raider
Raider
atreides6874

Male

PostSubject: Re: Champions Online!   Champions Online! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:35 am

Yeah, its kinda slow at the beginning. My IGN is YamiTenshi just reached lvl 13 before going to sleep last night.
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Champions Online!   Champions Online! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:43 am

my nick is Stormfire inside.

power is fire ^^

will reach home in 4 hours.pm me if u guys on.

@saku ya nothing to do now anyway.

the face customize sux haha but custume is pretty fun to customize.
Back to top Go down
atreides6874
Raider
Raider
atreides6874

Male

PostSubject: Re: Champions Online!   Champions Online! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:58 pm

My IGN is YamiTenshi@atreides6874. You have to have name@accountname to add to the friend list.
Back to top Go down
Sakuragi
Raider
Raider
Sakuragi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Champions Online!   Champions Online! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:16 pm

lol weird....and kk uh i'll add you guys later...im just going to try different stuff first..i dont like martial arts much so going to try dual blades, single blade, gunslinger then choose from those 3 XD but omg it's horribly optimized lol
Back to top Go down
Sakuragi
Raider
Raider
Sakuragi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Champions Online!   Champions Online! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:52 am

omg in terms of customization, this thing blows EVERYTHING out of the water! it's so insane. You can keep changing ur costume which is kick ass and you can change ur talents, build, etc so long as you have enough of those lightning icon thingies for undoing stuff. it's awesome! lol lvl6 and i made a badass looking char XD omg i love this game so far haha tho a bit slow at the beginning, but once u get ur travel power, everything is much faster and funner hehe...single blade/super speed for me :D tho i contemplated having fire flight only if it could make my swords to turn to fire too XD and u can make like hybrid builds and stuff, it's awesome.

hehe going crit build XD but too bad the crit multiplier is a stat :( so i can't go for str....str is like last for me. it's crit chance till a good amount...50%+ then crit severity to w.e. then str.
Back to top Go down
Anemone
Captain
Captain

Male
Number of posts : 127
IGN[Game NickName] : Amnon
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Champions Online!   Champions Online! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:21 pm

I would go for str as a melee rather then crit hehe especially if you get Invulnerability it's gonna help you alot, not to mention knockback ressitance and knockback chances.

You can probebly craft swords of fire if not it can probebly drop of mobs.

My gunslinger had at lvl 20 about 60 str 70 dex and 90 ego so str is not out of the league for crit builds.
Back to top Go down
Sakuragi
Raider
Raider
Sakuragi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Champions Online!   Champions Online! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:39 pm

oooo nice nice...im only lvl13 :P
Back to top Go down
atreides6874
Raider
Raider
atreides6874

Male

PostSubject: Re: Champions Online!   Champions Online! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:48 pm

I started over because I didnt like the stats I chose for my character. New IGN is Sorceressa@atreides6874.
Back to top Go down
Anemone
Captain
Captain

Male
Number of posts : 127
IGN[Game NickName] : Amnon
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Champions Online!   Champions Online! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:34 am

My ign is Amnon@Amnon and im going for a power build with main focus on knockback with strc&con build to kill of the gimp blockers in pvp arenas.
Back to top Go down
Thania
Captain
Captain
Thania

Female
Number of posts : 207
IGN[Game NickName] : Thania
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Champions Online!   Champions Online! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:13 am

My ign is Nathania@Fryscia, I'm a Sexy Fox Cold witch :) and I play with Amnon and his lil brother ! xD currently lvl 24 ! ( way better than Aion ).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Champions Online!   Champions Online! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Champions Online!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2