Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Neo & Kleaefmiir's Amv Sky Lounge[Anime Music Videos]

Go down 
+2
mina
Neoyoshi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Neoyoshi
Grandpa
Grandpa
Neoyoshi

Male
Number of posts : 1711
IGN[Game NickName] : Neoyoshi
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Neo & Kleaefmiir's Amv Sky Lounge[Anime Music Videos] Empty
PostSubject: Neo & Kleaefmiir's Amv Sky Lounge[Anime Music Videos]   Neo & Kleaefmiir's Amv Sky Lounge[Anime Music Videos] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 4:06 pm

Neo & Kleaefmiir's Amv Sky Lounge[Anime Music Videos] Ccs6Neo & Kleaefmiir's Amv Sky Lounge[Anime Music Videos] LogeAmv4Neo & Kleaefmiir's Amv Sky Lounge[Anime Music Videos] Ani011

Aetherius Network Edition Ver. 1.0.0.

Sypnosis:
AMV stands for "Anime Music Video" which is an exciting, and quite popular interest that was started sometime in the early 90's, basically, right when anime was really starting to get it's notice.

the 1st creation style of AMV authoring/Editing was simply - 2 VCR's connected to each other. the whole idea of it, was using one VCR to scan through a anime VHS tape, and stop at a certain point, (what we call key cuts now, or just "cuts"), while the other VCR, would record those cuts.
of course as you can imagine, doing it that way was a very, VERY long process, especially if you wanted the cuts to match up with the music track you added in later.

when it came to actually adding the music in with the cuts, you really had only one option at the time "well, if you weren't a movie editor that is", using stereo input/output connected right into the VCR playback "which ever VCR you chose for the playback feeds", turning the volume of the tape track down and allowing the stereo track feed to over-lay that.

both of these tasked required hours and hours of planing ahead, knowing what part of the song track would land where on the video cuts, and all this doesn't include effects, which at the time, was really non-existent, only thing you could really pull off, was really short frame cuts for short periods of the track, which gave off the widely known flicker effect, used to accompany those ultra fast drum/bass beats.

Now a-days with the widely availability of audio/video editing programs such as Adobe premiere, pinnacle studio series, and even windows movie maker; making an AMV is not the hard task it used to be, though making a "good" amv is still a passion-related task :P

Show-and-Tell:
ok, so what i'll do, is just start off by posting two AMVs, and we'll go from there. (crosses fingers) you guys can comment on them if you like, even give your thoughts on how it could have been better.

you can also make a request, if there's Anime you'd really like to see, but having it go to your favorite song, chances are (and they are very high) someone made that video already, and i'll find it for you, and post it here.
if you want to post one yourself, that's fine as well.

note that it looks a lot cooler, and people tend to like it better, if you embed the video, right in the post.
rules are pretty simple, please keep posts and replies topic related, no spam please.

okeee! first video!

Euphoria
Author:Koopiskeva
Song: Frou Frou - Must Be Dreaming
Anime: RahXephon Tv + Movie
Source: http://www.animemusicvideos.org

so grab a sofa(or a beanbag xD), relax, and welcome to the AMV Sky Lounge!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P.S. Kleaefmiir is the name of a user that first collaborated with me about 15 months ago in making a forum-oriented thread dedicated to AMVs, and i've been making the same thread in every forum community i've been a part of since then. (expect the few that don't allow video embeds.)

As always, this thread is dedicated in memory of her - i miss you Onee-chan.

Last edited by Neoyoshi on Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
mina
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
mina

Female
Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Neo & Kleaefmiir's Amv Sky Lounge[Anime Music Videos]   Neo & Kleaefmiir's Amv Sky Lounge[Anime Music Videos] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 5:03 pm

you know Euphoria is like my all time favorite AMV? XD And like.. when i used to be a mod at http://www.moonromance.net my friend and admin of the site Andrea was a roommate to koop for awhile. She said he was a very messy guy lol Like I haven't found an AMV to replace Euphoria as my number 1 as of yet either XD; and it was his AMV that got me into watch RahXephon back then too XD;

luv

here's a more recent one by koop:

Momentum
Artist: Koopiskeva
Song: Awakening by Mae
Anime: 5cm per Second: A Chain of Short Stories About Their Distance

Back to top Go down
https://aeth.darkbb.com
Neoyoshi
Grandpa
Grandpa
Neoyoshi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Neo & Kleaefmiir's Amv Sky Lounge[Anime Music Videos]   Neo & Kleaefmiir's Amv Sky Lounge[Anime Music Videos] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 7:16 pm

Long live Koop <333

He's always been a favorite of mine.

Skittles
Author: Koopiskeva
Anime: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Song: CandyPop /by: Heartsdales feat. SOUL'd OUT
HQ versions: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/me...fo.php?v=140609
Song Translation Download: http://www.randomdestination.com/members/k...dypoplyrics.doc

This video has to be Koop's best when it comes to editing, although, i think "Waking Hour" had more story involved, while "Euphoria" was simply his all-time technical achievement, i suppose skittles is his way of continuing his parody theme's and also doing it with grace and style.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Neo & Kleaefmiir's Amv Sky Lounge[Anime Music Videos]   Neo & Kleaefmiir's Amv Sky Lounge[Anime Music Videos] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 1:05 pm

very nice vids...i enjoyed all 3 .....loves the rhytm of the videos ....
Back to top Go down
Michi
Inner Court
Inner Court

Female
Number of posts : 31
IGN[Game NickName] : Nadine
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Neo & Kleaefmiir's Amv Sky Lounge[Anime Music Videos]   Neo & Kleaefmiir's Amv Sky Lounge[Anime Music Videos] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 2:30 pm

i love all of them <3
euphoria is the best though :)
Back to top Go down
Neoyoshi
Grandpa
Grandpa
Neoyoshi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Neo & Kleaefmiir's Amv Sky Lounge[Anime Music Videos]   Neo & Kleaefmiir's Amv Sky Lounge[Anime Music Videos] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 7:16 pm

This next AMV, completely stunned me, when i watched it, i felt exactly the same as when i first watched my first AMV, it was total excitement, and a pure adrenaline rush.

Technical and effects-wise, this is on par with "Whisper of the beast" (for those not familiar with the Whisper of the beast amv, I'll show that one a bit later.)

note: this is one of those rare AMV's that came equipped with a direct Download source, please download it if you wish to see it in high quality (well worth the download!)

Magic Pad
Author: Nostromo_vx (XOST Prod)
Song: Arise (Hammer & Funabashi Remix). /By: Mike Shiver & Ashkan Fardost
Anime: Ah! My Goddess (TV), Ai Yori Aoshi, Air, Amazing Nuts! (OAV), BALDR FORCE EXE (game), BALDR FORCE EXE Resolution (OAV), Black Cat (TV), Bleach, Brave Story (Movie), Chrono Crusade (TV), DJMAX (game), DJMAX 2 (game), EF - A Fairy Tale Of The Two, Eureka Seven, Fate/stay night (TV), Genso Suikogaiden 2, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex: Solid State Society (Movie), Gunbuster 2 (Aim for the Top! 2), He is My Master, Jigoku Shoujo (TV), Kanon (TV - 2006), KARAS, Loveless, Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, The (TV), Naruto, Please Twins! (TV), RahXephon (TV), Samurai Champloo, Shakugan no SHANA, Shuffle!, Shuffle! (PC), Stellvia of the Universe, Tales of Eternia, Tales of Legendia (Tales of MelFes) (PS2), Tales of Symphonia (game), Tales of the Abyss (PS2), To Heart 2 (PS2), Wild Arms 3 Wind: A Breath of Heart (Game), Witchblade (TV), Zegapain (TV).
Direct download Source:
http://www.nostro.fr/amv/nostromo_-_magic_pad.avi
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Neo & Kleaefmiir's Amv Sky Lounge[Anime Music Videos]   Neo & Kleaefmiir's Amv Sky Lounge[Anime Music Videos] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 10:06 pm

this last 1 is my fav vid so far ... u were right neo ... " it was excitement to watch it " ...
here is another vid made by Nostromo_vx "Ghost In The Shell - Vectorman" ... it's not as good as the other 1 ,... but has some awesome special effects ... enjoy whatching it :

Back to top Go down
Dias
Commander
Commander
Dias

Male
Number of posts : 1396
IGN[Game NickName] : Dias Trakand

PostSubject: Re: Neo & Kleaefmiir's Amv Sky Lounge[Anime Music Videos]   Neo & Kleaefmiir's Amv Sky Lounge[Anime Music Videos] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 5:14 am

Ah , Euphoria, brings back memories. Nice topic tnx for the interesting amvs I can give ya some link later,bit busy atm
Back to top Go down
Neoyoshi
Grandpa
Grandpa
Neoyoshi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Neo & Kleaefmiir's Amv Sky Lounge[Anime Music Videos]   Neo & Kleaefmiir's Amv Sky Lounge[Anime Music Videos] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 7:25 am

I wanted to show the Whisper of the beast video, but decided i'll show off some of vicBonds stuff for a little bit.

Kanon
Author: VicBond007
Anime: Kanon - ADV/CG H-Game (Hentai Game)
Song: Believe /by Nami Tamaki (Yes! this is the song from Gundam Seed! XD)

English Song Translation

I didn’t know what to say,
so I suddenly hold your shoulder
But you say nothing,
and coldly shake me off
Because of a small misunderstanding
a young love fell apart
please don’t look so sadly at me

If even if a dream is lost,
there’s no reason to throw away
the smile that shined in your heart

Once upon a time, at that place, we swore
to build a future with our own hands
You’ve gone away somewhere, but
even though we turn our eyes away in pain
I believe, we’ll meet again someday

We’d gaze together at the sky
watching countless lights pass
These memories, still have not faded away

If I listen closely
I can hear you whistle
the first phrase of that song

On the other side of the sky, my heart paints
a future, in which I be with you again
once more, in that same place
From here on, we run together so that
everyday life can have meaning

Once upon a time, at that place, we swore
to build a future with our own hands
but you went away somewhere
On the other side of the sky, my heart paints
a future, in which I be with you again
once more, in that same place
and even though we turn our eyes away in pain
I believe, we’ll meet again someday
Back to top Go down
mina
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
mina

Female
Number of posts : 3326

PostSubject: Re: Neo & Kleaefmiir's Amv Sky Lounge[Anime Music Videos]   Neo & Kleaefmiir's Amv Sky Lounge[Anime Music Videos] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 12:49 pm

awesome videos :o

Oh yeah guys remember when posting a video you have to do the [youtube]insert the embed code here [/youtube] BBcode to make the video appear on the forums XD; because i've been editing all your videos to add it lol XD;
Back to top Go down
https://aeth.darkbb.com
Neoyoshi
Grandpa
Grandpa
Neoyoshi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Neo & Kleaefmiir's Amv Sky Lounge[Anime Music Videos]   Neo & Kleaefmiir's Amv Sky Lounge[Anime Music Videos] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 4:57 pm

mina wrote:
awesome videos :o

Oh yeah guys remember when posting a video you have to do the [youtube]insert the embed code here [/youtube] BBcode to make the video appear on the forums XD; because i've been editing all your videos to add it lol XD;

ohh, okies, thanks for the heads up on thats.

(post will be re-edited later with the next video.)
Back to top Go down
Dias
Commander
Commander
Dias

Male

PostSubject: Re: Neo & Kleaefmiir's Amv Sky Lounge[Anime Music Videos]   Neo & Kleaefmiir's Amv Sky Lounge[Anime Music Videos] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 6:44 am

Ok heres my fav Naruto AMV , and proly the best Naruto amv so far (personal opinion offc :) )

Author: Sierra Lorna
Anime:Naruto
Song: Thousand foot krutch - Phenomenon (Open your soul)

So what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Neoyoshi
Grandpa
Grandpa
Neoyoshi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Neo & Kleaefmiir's Amv Sky Lounge[Anime Music Videos]   Neo & Kleaefmiir's Amv Sky Lounge[Anime Music Videos] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 6:11 pm

Dias wrote:
Ok heres my fav Naruto AMV , and proly the best Naruto amv so far (personal opinion offc :) )

So what do you think?

Ahhh, the phenomenon video; i was planning on posting that one at some point since i've done so in earlier editions of this thread, but looks like someone beat me to it. xD

Well theirs quite a few good select Naruto videos out there; though phenomenon wasn't my above favorite story video, i still liked the concept that was used.

And of course i know there's a lot of people that pick that video cause of the song as well, i suppose theirs few Megahertz fans out there.

Speaking of Megahertz, here's "Whisper Of The Beast", currently the top-rated Naruto video and also the video that took Euphoria's top over-all amv spot for about a good year, then Euphoria claimed the spot back thanks to the fans. xD

A little background before i show the video, this was made by an actually production studio (not just a name a real one) thats based in Russia, so the video is very professionally created.
Something i should at least warn viewers about, is that the video is extremely story-driven, and any effects or editing is for story's sake, it's very complex and a bit hard to make out what's going on with the characters personally.
Thankfully as the team that made this said themselves: "So there is the vid created by Naruto fans and for Naruto fans", if your a Naruto fan and i've sen a bulk of the show, then you'll enjoy this; you'll understand why after it's viewed.
I'll also post the "Making of the beast" which is a behind-the-scenes featurette showing what scenes where edited and how.

Whisper Of The Beast
Author: ScorpionsUltd (Scorpions Unlimited Studio)
Anime: Naruto (obviously xD)
Songs: Megaherz - 5. März / Eminem - Stan (Intro and Instrumental version) / U2 - One Minute Warning

Back to top Go down
Dias
Commander
Commander
Dias

Male

PostSubject: Re: Neo & Kleaefmiir's Amv Sky Lounge[Anime Music Videos]   Neo & Kleaefmiir's Amv Sky Lounge[Anime Music Videos] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 6:21 am

Very nice AMV realy :) tnx for sharing. BTW its pretty fun how they twisted around the story a bit ^^
Back to top Go down
Neoyoshi
Grandpa
Grandpa
Neoyoshi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Neo & Kleaefmiir's Amv Sky Lounge[Anime Music Videos]   Neo & Kleaefmiir's Amv Sky Lounge[Anime Music Videos] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:12 pm

Ok, time for some videos from the great artist minds of the French; Tyler_yj has to be one of the best abstract amv creators out there, this next video was his answer to Istiv's project that beat Tyler during a amv expo years ago.

罪人の火傷 - Tsumibito no kashou

Author:Tyler_yj
Studio: Fantasy Movies.Net
Song: Placebo Protège Moi
Anime: Fullmetal Alchemist (TV)
Participation: METROCON 2004 AMV Contest(2004-01-01) / JAPAN EXPO 6th Impact(2004-07-02)Animethon 11 AMV Contest (2004-07-17)AnimeEvolution 2004 AMV Contest (2004-08-21)
Source:http://www.animemusicvideos.org

Back to top Go down
Goady
Celestial Council
Celestial Council

Male
Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: Neo & Kleaefmiir's Amv Sky Lounge[Anime Music Videos]   Neo & Kleaefmiir's Amv Sky Lounge[Anime Music Videos] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 2:17 am

aight i didnt see one of my top 10 anime on here for an amv, so i went out and found one. Only thing is, if you want to watch this anime and havent had the chance to, i suggest you not watch this, specificially because it does have some spoilers. It wont totally ruin the story for you, but it will reveal a few things that are better seen in the anime itself. Just ignore the stupid metal gear solid promos in the beginning in end--was really stupid of the person who made it to put it in there to begin with. kind of annoying really, but the amv itself is good.

Author:gomakashi
anime: Gungrave
song: korn-thoughtless

Back to top Go down
Neoyoshi
Grandpa
Grandpa
Neoyoshi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Neo & Kleaefmiir's Amv Sky Lounge[Anime Music Videos]   Neo & Kleaefmiir's Amv Sky Lounge[Anime Music Videos] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 6:06 am

This is DBZ Life!
Author/Editors: Scott A. Melzer - Lukas Chen - Terry Tao
Anime: DragonballZ episodes - DragonBallZ Movie 2 (Worlds Strongest)
Song: This is your life /by: Dust Brothers Feat: Brad Pitt (Fight Club OST)

Back to top Go down
Neoyoshi
Grandpa
Grandpa
Neoyoshi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Neo & Kleaefmiir's Amv Sky Lounge[Anime Music Videos]   Neo & Kleaefmiir's Amv Sky Lounge[Anime Music Videos] Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 12:06 pm

Been a good while since i've posted an AMV, so here's one of my favorites.

Basically the idea of this video was to make a video with every anime show that started as a Manga short in Shojan Jump, and this was the result, at the mid-way part of the video the editors made it look like the different characters are fighting each other; it's so awesome! xD

Shounen Bushidou
Author: istiv (Istiv Studio)
Music: Spirit Never Dies /By: Masterplan
Anime: Various (too many to post :lol:)

Back to top Go down
Neoyoshi
Grandpa
Grandpa
Neoyoshi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Neo & Kleaefmiir's Amv Sky Lounge[Anime Music Videos]   Neo & Kleaefmiir's Amv Sky Lounge[Anime Music Videos] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:50 am

Wow i haven't updated this in forever.

I started looking up Koopiskeva to see if he had any new stuff since Skittles, and i ran into a very well polished piece called "Twilight", this one is definitely worth a watch as he's now gotten to the point in his AMV career that he's incorporating live-action footage that he filmed himself into the video cuts! it's very professional looking and it has a very subtle noir feeling to it.

Well Enjoy!

Twilight
Editor: Koopiskeva
Video: Kanon (2006), Original Live Action
Artist: Asobi Seksu
Song: Walk on the Moon

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neo & Kleaefmiir's Amv Sky Lounge[Anime Music Videos]   Neo & Kleaefmiir's Amv Sky Lounge[Anime Music Videos] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neo & Kleaefmiir's Amv Sky Lounge[Anime Music Videos]
Page 1 of 1