Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Ether Saga Online (Possible Clan Game)

Go down 
+11
atreides6874
Buffie
calebal
Shu
Dias
Regalis
Snow
captainnl
Neoyoshi
Anemone
mina
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Neoyoshi
Grandpa
Grandpa
Neoyoshi

Male
Number of posts : 1711
IGN[Game NickName] : Neoyoshi
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Ether Saga Online (Possible Clan Game) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ether Saga Online (Possible Clan Game)   Ether Saga Online (Possible Clan Game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:02 am

calebal wrote:
...how long have you guys been on the game i been playing since they opened the beta, and i have never seen any of you o.o in any case im committed to making a clan in there i wouldnt mind if any of you guys joined me.

I play on the East Coast server (Fort Phoenix)

It's funny that you mention that calabal, as I've been thinking about advocating a Aetherius-sponsored clan for this game, but it's still much of a thought rather then something i really want to do, I'm still unsure about how much I'll like this game or how motivated I'll be when it officially launches in open beta, it really depends on so many things, but so far, this game has really lite a decent spark in me, it has some refreshing features and it carters to some of my favorite game elements (Reputation/title system, Spouse system, Collection system); plus it's so damn cute, it's a hard game to resist.

Basically this game pushes all the right buttons for me,only thing that could make this game better for me is a Housing system; but like i said, all these things could mean nothing in open beta if i end up getting to a point in the game that leaves me with nothing to do but either grind or wander around in utter boredom. (A game can be a complete grind-fest but as long as it gives me some alternative options, then i can tolerate the grinding.)

Whoops, sorry for the rambling.

Anyway cal, if you want to make a clan, that's your prerogative, but i can't promise shu will sponsor it with a forum section unless he's certain you'll stick to the game 100%, other-wise it would be unfair to me if i actually decided on committing myself to a clan as well.

Basically, maybe it's just best to wait and see how this game pans out, you never know, it may actually flop.

P.s. where the heck have you been btw? lol
Back to top Go down
calebal
Captain
Captain
calebal

Male
Number of posts : 148
IGN[Game NickName] : Thunderheal
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Ether Saga Online (Possible Clan Game)   Ether Saga Online (Possible Clan Game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:20 am

lol as always great argument, i do agree that it is a very nice game and i am almost drawn towards it because of the nice graphics and "cuteness" of the game. So far as being 100% comitted, i'm still debating on it (i do have college courses i have to be aware of), but i have a few friends who are playing with me on the East Coast Server. Currently we are all still learnign about the game, and im not entirely sure why the closed beta is being let on for so long..
Anyway, i been trying to get myself settled in as a freshmen, which is why i vanished for a while. Im really happy to see that this forum community survived and thrived, and i kinda missed every one. i see LordofSkulls, did NoobCake leave?
Back to top Go down
Neoyoshi
Grandpa
Grandpa
Neoyoshi

Male
Number of posts : 1711
IGN[Game NickName] : Neoyoshi
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Ether Saga Online (Possible Clan Game)   Ether Saga Online (Possible Clan Game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:31 pm

calebal wrote:
lol as always great argument, i do agree that it is a very nice game and i am almost drawn towards it because of the nice graphics and "cuteness" of the game. So far as being 100% comitted, i'm still debating on it (i do have college courses i have to be aware of), but i have a few friends who are playing with me on the East Coast Server. Currently we are all still learnign about the game, and im not entirely sure why the closed beta is being let on for so long..
Anyway, i been trying to get myself settled in as a freshmen, which is why i vanished for a while. Im really happy to see that this forum community survived and thrived, and i kinda missed every one. i see LordofSkulls, did NoobCake leave?

Ahhh, hehe, well it's good to see an old face, and yeah; Noobcake left, I don't really know what his situation was as i was absent a bit myself during that period.

Oh, and don't worry too much about my above post, i had just got home from a 13 hour work shift and i hadn't slept yet, hehe (so i was a tad wired xD)

If you go ahead and create a clan I'd be happy to join in, but what i said about Aetherius representation still stands, we have to be 100% certain that we'll be making a commitment to the game, so let's see what happens, cause I'd really like to see use become once-again established in a PW(perfect world) game, hehe.

Again nice to see you cal and good luck with college (your on a week break right now right?)

P.s. At some point (hopefully tonight) I'd like to edit the starting post (mina's post) and make the game presentation more appealing, like noting some of the game features, stuff like that, I'd like to see some more people get interested in this game, but seeing as we have 2 other clan oriented games running at the moment, i don't think it'll be possible to give it the attention it probably deserves. xD (If mina for some reason started playing it, i can bet'cha so many freak'in people would automatically become interested :P)
Back to top Go down
Buffie
High Priestess
High Priestess
Buffie

Female
Number of posts : 1780
IGN[Game NickName] : Buffie
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Ether Saga Online (Possible Clan Game)   Ether Saga Online (Possible Clan Game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:28 pm

Im downloading I want to try its sooo cute hehe
Back to top Go down
calebal
Captain
Captain
calebal

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ether Saga Online (Possible Clan Game)   Ether Saga Online (Possible Clan Game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:46 pm

Neoyoshi wrote:
calebal wrote:

Ahhh, hehe, well it's good to see an old face, and yeah; Noobcake left, I don't really know what his situation was as i was absent a bit myself during that period.

Oh, and don't worry too much about my above post, i had just got home from a 13 hour work shift and i hadn't slept yet, hehe (so i was a tad wired xD)

If you go ahead and create a clan I'd be happy to join in, but what i said about Aetherius representation still stands, we have to be 100% certain that we'll be making a commitment to the game, so let's see what happens, cause I'd really like to see use become once-again established in a PW(perfect world) game, hehe.

Again nice to see you cal and good luck with college (your on a week break right now right?)

P.s. At some point (hopefully tonight) I'd like to edit the starting post (mina's post) and make the game presentation more appealing, like noting some of the game features, stuff like that, I'd like to see some more people get interested in this game, but seeing as we have 2 other clan oriented games running at the moment, i don't think it'll be possible to give it the attention it probably deserves. xD (If mina for some reason started playing it, i can bet'cha so many freak'in people would automatically become interested :P)

hmm it is sad to hear of noob's absence. well, in any case, i really do agree that we should wait, im interested in the cash to gold ratio. i have been seeing some nasty rumors online about the Perfect world cash shop , and many people believe ether saga might have the same fate, i hope not. lol and it is very true that usualy where ever mina goes, there is a trail of people behind her. :ehehe: Neo do you have an msn id really like to chat with you about some possibilities! if so my msn email is calebalouis@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
atreides6874
Raider
Raider
atreides6874

Male
Number of posts : 202
IGN[Game NickName] : Aytheal, YamiTenshi, Nese
Current Status : Active
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Ether Saga Online (Possible Clan Game)   Ether Saga Online (Possible Clan Game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 9:18 pm

I have been playing this for a few days. It seems interesting. I have been playing it mostly during the weekdays because leveling during the weekdays in SMT is not really that fun to do. I play on the East Coast server (Fort Phoenix) and my IGN is Aytheal.
Back to top Go down
calebal
Captain
Captain
calebal

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ether Saga Online (Possible Clan Game)   Ether Saga Online (Possible Clan Game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:28 pm

thumbs up open beta is the 17th
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male
Number of posts : 6807
IGN[Game NickName] : Snow, Nuts, Nut, Snowball, Splash, Snowy
Current Status : Busy at School
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Ether Saga Online (Possible Clan Game)   Ether Saga Online (Possible Clan Game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 6:21 am

So how is this game doing, or you guys not playing it anymore?
Back to top Go down
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8485/1snowflakecardmadebyneoc
h1ro
Captain
Captain
h1ro

Male
Number of posts : 181
IGN[Game NickName] : graf // h1ro
Current Status : Normal
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Ether Saga Online (Possible Clan Game)   Ether Saga Online (Possible Clan Game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 4:57 am

Leave it Snowy :) Come back to Rohan to kick some asses.

BTW: giant race give really lots of fun :-) Its Dekan and Knight combined.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ether Saga Online (Possible Clan Game)   Ether Saga Online (Possible Clan Game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:43 am

yea giant race is awesome :)

but i rather play again on a rohan private server with higher rates :ahuhu:
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ether Saga Online (Possible Clan Game)   Ether Saga Online (Possible Clan Game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:25 am

I'm sticking with RoM for now, game is being changed so much atm it's cool to see.
As well as tomorrow the release of RoM, huge patch adding more instances, areas, items, quests, skills.
Back to top Go down
h1ro
Captain
Captain
h1ro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ether Saga Online (Possible Clan Game)   Ether Saga Online (Possible Clan Game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:35 am

My best score on RoM was lvl 10 :P Got a little bored.
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ether Saga Online (Possible Clan Game)   Ether Saga Online (Possible Clan Game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:12 am

Since RoM is down for a day I decided to check how cute this game is ^_^

It's awesome haha, and they been really creative while making it.

Ether Saga Online (Possible Clan Game) - Page 2 Esophoto1

Ether Saga Online (Possible Clan Game) - Page 2 Esophoto2
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Ether Saga Online (Possible Clan Game)   Ether Saga Online (Possible Clan Game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 2:52 pm

cuteness can only last u so long ^^
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ether Saga Online (Possible Clan Game)   Ether Saga Online (Possible Clan Game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 3:12 pm

Yep yep, although I see that this game is rather dull in the long go, and another tweaked clone (system wise of PW).

I have to say the start of the game is quite good and it has a lot of fun features, (which once you get used to the game won't last long enough)

But a few simple things are, the fun challenge quest instances, the click on name in quest and have your char auto walk to it, really makes you able to do almost all the quests, bulletin board so that you don't run out of quests (repeatables that keep changing).

The awesome cuteness that everyone seen already, flying combat, skills based on your birthday/race/class, slightly refreshed stat point destribution system, weapon that can be lvled (not upgraded but lvled) can be upgraded on top of it ofcourse. Pets.

Actually most of the base stuff you seen in PW and all their previously made games, refreshed and put in a new jacket.

Which in the end still means, it is a heavy grinder once you get to a certain point, as well as quite heavily relying on cash shop/gold farming to buy cash shop coins, and no real end gameplay.

P.S. Saw this one rolling through the town ^_^ (town reminds a lot of Dragon City from PW just anime graphics)

Ether Saga Online (Possible Clan Game) - Page 2 Esophoto3
Back to top Go down
AxLR0Se
Commander
Commander
AxLR0Se

Male
Number of posts : 1337
IGN[Game NickName] : AxLR0Se/SpongeBoB
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Ether Saga Online (Possible Clan Game)   Ether Saga Online (Possible Clan Game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 3:41 pm

this game looks pretty.. But also looks too kiddy. I can't act cool while i wearing pink and bright colors with a toon that looks like a 10yr old kid. spank
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ether Saga Online (Possible Clan Game)   Ether Saga Online (Possible Clan Game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 4:27 pm

10y old kid ^^?
You can transform :laugh: (oww yeah, transforming quite important feature, since it changes your type from humanoid you can transform to the monsters weakness ^_^)
P.S. look at the badass guy :B/:

Ether Saga Online (Possible Clan Game) - Page 2 Esophoto4

OMG OMG Found this Panda, just had to take a pic with him ^_^

Ether Saga Online (Possible Clan Game) - Page 2 Esophoto5
Back to top Go down
calebal
Captain
Captain
calebal

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ether Saga Online (Possible Clan Game)   Ether Saga Online (Possible Clan Game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:39 pm

did alot of exploring, later on will be interesting. but i agree with shu, cutnes will only last so long.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ether Saga Online (Possible Clan Game)   Ether Saga Online (Possible Clan Game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:57 pm

too cute 4 my taste xD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ether Saga Online (Possible Clan Game)   Ether Saga Online (Possible Clan Game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 12:00 pm

OMG i gotta ask mina to play this on her offtime lol i wanna try it but need mina to keep it fun ^^ or Razzy but this game to kute for razzy XD.... wonder how she coulda been a girl and such a kute one XD
Back to top Go down
h1ro
Captain
Captain
h1ro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ether Saga Online (Possible Clan Game)   Ether Saga Online (Possible Clan Game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 7:05 pm

This game is so full of cuteness that it makes me sick. Sorry... im not 12yo anymore ^_^

But u bless u all who want to spend there free time.
Back to top Go down
Evocator
Raider
Raider
Evocator

Male
Number of posts : 806
Current Status : unknown
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Ether Saga Online (Possible Clan Game)   Ether Saga Online (Possible Clan Game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:50 pm

I'm sure there are cuter things found in Disneyland. lol
I gotta agree with the shu's assessment tho; gamers gotta have standards.
Back to top Go down
h1ro
Captain
Captain
h1ro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ether Saga Online (Possible Clan Game)   Ether Saga Online (Possible Clan Game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 2:56 am

Evocator wrote:
gamers gotta have standards.
ahahahahaha

thumbs up

Totally agree. Bellow legolang games we dont go :P
Back to top Go down
Airy
Captain
Captain
Airy

Male
Number of posts : 320
IGN[Game NickName] : Airy
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Ether Saga Online (Possible Clan Game)   Ether Saga Online (Possible Clan Game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:04 am

I've played it with a few friends. Not worth playing imo. It's not exactly cute but not exactly serious in terms of graphics (graphics worse than PW and it's not cute enough like Luna). It does have some neat features but overall, nothing special to keep you interested. I mean, at least luna has a strong community based theme with families and farms to keep you staying but this... quite stuck in the middle of nowhere = boring.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ether Saga Online (Possible Clan Game)   Ether Saga Online (Possible Clan Game) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:29 pm

I am gonna test this game. so follow me lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ether Saga Online (Possible Clan Game)   Ether Saga Online (Possible Clan Game) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ether Saga Online (Possible Clan Game)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next