Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Vindictus

Go down 
+29
quilens
Nazgul
Beebo
ValKrice
micheille
Kazuki
demonious
maxgags
Darkender
Neoyoshi
Ryuyoko
cherub
Regalis
Mooga
YueYii
Gentle
Aluciz
Akuma
kawainu
Thania
Sakuragi
xiaogou
mina
Vanilla
Supamoe
xCainx
Shu
AxLR0Se
Snow
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryuyoko
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Ryuyoko

Male
Number of posts : 94
IGN[Game NickName] : Ryuyoko
Current Status : Normal
Registration date : 2010-02-03

Vindictus - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:57 pm

it's been days and I still haven't seen anyone from here. Are you all on the east server?
Back to top Go down
Kazuki
Captain
Captain
Kazuki

Male
Number of posts : 147
IGN[Game NickName] : Kazuki, Explosive, Devotion
Current Status : Active
Registration date : 2010-01-29

Vindictus - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:09 pm

Me (Toshizo), Moe (Supagirl), and Aluciz (Alurette) are only ones I found ingame. What is everyone else's ign? We are all on west.
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male
Number of posts : 6807
IGN[Game NickName] : Snow, Nuts, Nut, Snowball, Splash, Snowy
Current Status : Busy at School
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Vindictus - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:26 pm

IP block XD
Not even trying
Back to top Go down
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8485/1snowflakecardmadebyneoc
micheille
Veteran
Veteran
micheille

Male
Number of posts : 79
IGN[Game NickName] : Cross
Registration date : 2010-02-24

Vindictus - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:16 am

we all got ip block'd. that's why you wont ever find us ;p
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Vindictus - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:10 am

typical Nexus to IP block all outside USA and Canada -.-

we just have to w8 for EU version ore globel xD
Back to top Go down
Neoyoshi
Grandpa
Grandpa
Neoyoshi

Male
Number of posts : 1711
IGN[Game NickName] : Neoyoshi
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Vindictus - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:12 am

Kazuki wrote:
Me (Toshizo), Moe (Supagirl), and Aluciz (Alurette) are only ones I found ingame. What is everyone else's ign? We are all on west.

Neoyoshi as usual, been looking for you guys to, figured you all would be using different names.lol

I'll go add you all right now.

Ryuyoko is on West to, so add him if you haven't yet.
Back to top Go down
micheille
Veteran
Veteran
micheille

Male
Number of posts : 79
IGN[Game NickName] : Cross
Registration date : 2010-02-24

Vindictus - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:29 am

what if there's no EU version! of if EU version is also blocked!
Back to top Go down
Supamoe
Leaders Council
Leaders Council
Supamoe

Male
Number of posts : 872
IGN[Game NickName] : Supamoe
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Vindictus - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:35 am

im Supagirl here since classes/Gender are combined gay shit , and i seen you and Ryokuku so far , So hit me up if you need anything at all girls.
Back to top Go down
Ryuyoko
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Ryuyoko

Male

Vindictus - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:00 am

Sorry I had to log out Moe, my laptop died on me.
Back to top Go down
Darkender
Commander
Commander
Darkender

Male
Number of posts : 621
IGN[Game NickName] : Darkender
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Vindictus - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:00 am

anyone got a extra key i can haz??
Back to top Go down
Kazuki
Captain
Captain
Kazuki

Male
Number of posts : 147
IGN[Game NickName] : Kazuki, Explosive, Devotion
Current Status : Active
Registration date : 2010-01-29

Vindictus - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:54 pm

This game was definitely overhyped. The peer-to-peer connection/instance based dungeons get boring after awhile. Granted, I didn't research this game much. I probably won't be playing too much of it unless more people start it. Solar hasn't even bothered with it much. I guess I'll just wait for Legendary Champions to go into OB.
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Vindictus - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:12 am

ah its that bad?glad i didn test it then heh.

i don't really like action style mmo in the first place. too many new mmo is turning to the gamepad market but long term wise it might get boring if done badly heh.

make me a bit worry for tera online/blad and soul but they both have a lot more features then vindictus so i think it might work out heh
Back to top Go down
Neoyoshi
Grandpa
Grandpa
Neoyoshi

Male

Vindictus - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:01 am

Kazuki wrote:
This game was definitely overhyped. The peer-to-peer connection/instance based dungeons get boring after awhile. Granted, I didn't research this game much. I probably won't be playing too much of it unless more people start it. Solar hasn't even bothered with it much. I guess I'll just wait for Legendary Champions to go into OB.

From certain MMOrpg perspectives i could agree this game was hyped in some fashion, you'd be surprised how many people did not know that there is no persistent world in Vindictus, and that it's instance based.

Yes the peer-to-peer host connectivity is at a pretty low standard at this time, i surmise this is one the the major issues that Nexon will be trying to solve for awhile, but it's maybe the only "real" con in this game.

Also keep in mind this is a soft-opening of the game, from what I've read about the Korean live version, that theirs a Tooooooon of stuff to do in this game, a lot of which is not even ready to be released in this version.

But i can't ignore the possibility that perhaps these type of games aren't for everyone, i personally love Action RPGs and the detailed visuals and the skill building depth makes it insanely addictive for someone like me, and makes the cons a bit more tolerable.

Anyway, i would not dismiss this game so quickly, theirs still 3 other characters not unlocked plus again, a butt load of content not even in-game yet.

Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Vindictus - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:22 am

that is true as well.

nowadays gaming company does not show all their hands in beta anymore.look at ffxiv.....9gb in beta yet 22gb in retail launch.so vindictus could still turn out very good.

and honestly i think more choices for different gene of mmo is a good sign.i will love to see more shooter/rpg/arpg/war simulation/rts/scific mmo out there instead of all mmo trying to copy one another features heh.

but one thing the game company need to know is they should be honest when marketing the game.like when apb tries to market a shooter mmo as a rpg mmo for all group of gamers end up in huge failure.

as long they send out the right info.the right group of players interested in that kind of mmo will still join and test them out.
Back to top Go down
Aluciz
Inner Court
Inner Court
Aluciz

Female
Number of posts : 163
IGN[Game NickName] : Aluciz
Current Status : unknown
Registration date : 2009-08-04

Vindictus - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 11:10 am

heh It's ok when I play with my friends it's not laggy =o they've fix the problem (at least for now =o) I guess they'll do something better later = ="

I know it's still pre beta =o they limited many things ... yet What I have seen in kr version's like alot more contents are coming... = ="

Image size edited by Neoyoshi 9/23/10
Vindictus - Page 8 11vsg14

hmm --
Back to top Go down
http://aluciz.deviantart
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male
Number of posts : 6807
IGN[Game NickName] : Snow, Nuts, Nut, Snowball, Splash, Snowy
Current Status : Busy at School
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Vindictus - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 11:28 am

Alu, how r you playing the US version?

Through proxy? isn't that like uber laggy?
Back to top Go down
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8485/1snowflakecardmadebyneoc
Aluciz
Inner Court
Inner Court
Aluciz

Female

Vindictus - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 11:32 am

yep snow =D no lag (if playing with my friends)but even playing with the others I still be ok playing =) at least, you can see my ping and my friend's ping there xD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Vindictus - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 11:33 am

omfg nice pic i can see the grapics are ubber nice cant w8 to play it tears of joy
Back to top Go down
Neoyoshi
Grandpa
Grandpa
Neoyoshi

Male

Vindictus - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:03 pm

In the last maintenance they fixed what appears to be the issue that was causing the Dungeon lag; basically their was always this complication with the way a user IP port would communicate with another user's IP port, but for now it seems like some of those connection issues have been ironed out.

It's hard to say if this issue has been 100% resolved, some people say that it's Nexon itself that has caused the difficulties with players connecting peer-to-peer rather then the players internet connection themselves, so I'm sure this problem will probably show it's ugly head again at some point, and Nexon will just keep fixing it until they get it right.

Keep in mind that this game was made with the continent of Korea in mind, internet service is probably a lot more reliable and stable in Korea due to probably the limited number of providers they have, and the distance data travels from PC to PC is shorter to, verse North America; where we have way to many service providers, and not all of them carry desirable service, the distance data travels from PC to PC is much much further.

Now I'm not saying the above are the reason's we may have been experiencing lag all that time, but it's something to keep in mind; because it does factor in to what Nexon may have to deal with when fixing connectivity issues.

Oh, if anyone hasn't noticed yet, the other boats have started appearing in the other docks, if you go to the dock to the left of Perilous ruins, you'll see what appears to be Nexon getting that dock ready to open, but this is only my speculation.
Back to top Go down
Aluciz
Inner Court
Inner Court
Aluciz

Female

Vindictus - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:25 pm

hmm I rather get Evie than that boat lol xD
Back to top Go down
Darkender
Commander
Commander
Darkender

Male

Vindictus - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:56 pm

anyone got a key they aint using or an account i can borrow to try it? :·3 plx? lol

Because im mayor-ly bored :O
Back to top Go down
Aluciz
Inner Court
Inner Court
Aluciz

Female

Vindictus - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:52 am

did darkender get the key yet? =o I heard if you register the account in vindictus wiki you'll get a key... but i don't know if it's true xD
Back to top Go down
Darkender
Commander
Commander
Darkender

Male

Vindictus - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:48 pm

Aluciz wrote:
did darkender get the key yet? =o I heard if you register the account in vindictus wiki you'll get a key... but i don't know if it's true xD

nope i havnt :(, ill try ty.
Back to top Go down
Ryuyoko
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Ryuyoko

Male

Vindictus - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:02 pm

Those keys are over. I have keys on my bro's e-mail, but he forgot the pass LOL
Back to top Go down
Darkender
Commander
Commander
Darkender

Male

Vindictus - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:09 pm

yeah and the problem is they give em thruw IRC and they can see ur IP.. and they told me they cant give to me cuz im in europe.. so... :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vindictus - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vindictus
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next