Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Vindictus

Go down 
+29
quilens
Nazgul
Beebo
ValKrice
micheille
Kazuki
demonious
maxgags
Darkender
Neoyoshi
Ryuyoko
cherub
Regalis
Mooga
YueYii
Gentle
Aluciz
Akuma
kawainu
Thania
Sakuragi
xiaogou
mina
Vanilla
Supamoe
xCainx
Shu
AxLR0Se
Snow
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Kazuki
Captain
Captain
Kazuki

Male
Number of posts : 147
IGN[Game NickName] : Kazuki, Explosive, Devotion
Current Status : Active
Registration date : 2010-01-29

Vindictus - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:13 pm

Supamoe wrote:
Fix: Ok i got 5 Keys to give away for now lol so hit me up on email and go to EAST server !
Thanks for the hook up. I'll see if Solar wants to come try it out.
Back to top Go down
Neoyoshi
Grandpa
Grandpa
Neoyoshi

Male
Number of posts : 1711
IGN[Game NickName] : Neoyoshi
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Vindictus - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:06 am

Supamoe wrote:
Hey girls , Ive got one Additional beta key to give away so first Email i see in my PM Box its yours , And the great thing is you keep your characters from this open beta permanently so might aswell have the head start , Open beta is from Sept 15- October 6th , Pretty long and good.

Neo you better hit up East Server , me and my boys will see you there :P

Yeah i played East during closed beta, I'll definitely be there.

Will you be putting together a clan Moe?
Back to top Go down
micheille
Veteran
Veteran
micheille

Male
Number of posts : 79
IGN[Game NickName] : Cross
Registration date : 2010-02-24

Vindictus - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:34 am

okay ladies, here's 2 more beta keys

75C2E938ED1C48258319

68D41C8C5D82487CA3D9

dont forget to check your email for another 2 beta keys when you register
Back to top Go down
Neoyoshi
Grandpa
Grandpa
Neoyoshi

Male

Vindictus - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 8:16 am

micheille wrote:
okay ladies, here's 2 more beta keys

75C2E938ED1C48258319

68D41C8C5D82487CA3D9

dont forget to check your email for another 2 beta keys when you register

Thanks for posting some keys for people, but i can't help but be curious, are you playing this version of Vindictus? *looks at micheille's residential location*

Back to top Go down
micheille
Veteran
Veteran
micheille

Male

Vindictus - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:11 pm

nah, im playing NA version. lol
Back to top Go down
Aluciz
Inner Court
Inner Court
Aluciz

Female
Number of posts : 163
IGN[Game NickName] : Aluciz
Current Status : unknown
Registration date : 2009-08-04

Vindictus - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:51 pm

omg I wish I could have the keys too ><

ิbut anyway =[ I'll be ban from playing right? Since I'm not in US or Canada spank

Last edited by Aluciz on Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://aluciz.deviantart
micheille
Veteran
Veteran
micheille

Male

Vindictus - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:04 pm

whoever used the key get another 2 keys for their friends. you can ask here
Back to top Go down
Aluciz
Inner Court
Inner Court
Aluciz

Female

Vindictus - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:19 pm

micheille wrote:
whoever used the key get another 2 keys for their friends. you can ask here
well thank you I just got the key but they block me from download the game lol perhaps they really block =[
Back to top Go down
micheille
Veteran
Veteran
micheille

Male

Vindictus - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:21 pm

really? i just downloaded the whole game manually. if you're trying patch. yesh. it wont open until 15th
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male
Number of posts : 6807
IGN[Game NickName] : Snow, Nuts, Nut, Snowball, Splash, Snowy
Current Status : Busy at School
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Vindictus - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:51 pm

Yeah they'r going to IP block anything outside of US/Canada they did that with mabinogi 1 and they stated long ago already that they would with Vindictus
Back to top Go down
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8485/1snowflakecardmadebyneoc
Neoyoshi
Grandpa
Grandpa
Neoyoshi

Male

Vindictus - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:09 pm

Snow wrote:
Yeah they'r going to IP block anything outside of US/Canada they did that with mabinogi 1 and they stated long ago already that they would with Vindictus

Well, I'm not really sure what they are doing yet, but i can say one thing for sure, if non-US/Canadian players can manage to hack their way past the IP blocks (Masking Apps), that still will not combat the most threatening part of the experience, their location Ping.

Even if you have an outstanding service provider where you live, you are still going to suffer tremendously from the low ping, and the game instances uses the users ping to create instance rooms, it acts sort of like TcIP Hosting games like Diablo and Starcraft.

Although to be fair, I'd like to ask Micheille if he was even able to play Closed beta.

Last edited by Neoyoshi on Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

Vindictus - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:30 pm

Yeah, I've been playing Mabinogi 1 and I had to change my MTU setting and do some other stuff, to have perfect response from the game, since with the type of combat Mabinogi offers every millisecond faster response can be the difference between win or loose
Back to top Go down
Aluciz
Inner Court
Inner Court
Aluciz

Female

Vindictus - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:24 pm

I did enter Mabinogi with ip changed before = =" well, it's nexon ... they'll ban then =\ I can't even get into NA/EU server with my ip country = ="

it's like lol.... maybe I can't even play this Vindictus for the rest of my life =o or I'll just have to move to US/Canada lol - -(just to play game? ..... - -)
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

Vindictus - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:39 pm

Yea looks like it Alu, Nexon kinda neglecting parts of the world lol
NA comes 1st after Korea that is, then EU and that's it
Back to top Go down
Ryuyoko
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Ryuyoko

Male
Number of posts : 94
IGN[Game NickName] : Ryuyoko
Current Status : Normal
Registration date : 2010-02-03

Vindictus - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:36 pm

3913BB459CC06CB

Got this from MMORPG.com for anyone who needs it.
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Vindictus - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:29 pm

lol alu i think they might have a global server later on for all other region not from usa/canada.

but then it will be blocking usa/canada ip lol.

this is why i didn even bother to test this game now heh.really dislike region block mmo.....
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

Vindictus - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:39 pm

Yea the game is amazing though
Back to top Go down
Supamoe
Leaders Council
Leaders Council
Supamoe

Male
Number of posts : 872
IGN[Game NickName] : Supamoe
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Vindictus - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:13 am

So far Neo its me and 4 others plus Kazuki and Solar , so yeah maybe ill just put up a Clan.
Back to top Go down
Ryuyoko
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Ryuyoko

Male

Vindictus - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:40 am

A clan would be a nice thing
Back to top Go down
Neoyoshi
Grandpa
Grandpa
Neoyoshi

Male

Vindictus - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:03 am

Shu wrote:
lol alu i think they might have a global server later on for all other region not from usa/canada.

this is why i didn even bother to test this game now heh.really dislike region block mmo.....

Yeah, here a sort of "official" notice concerning IP Blocks, so that theirs no confusion, because believe me, with all the Trolls hanging
around the Nexon forums, it would be to easy to misdirect a player in to thinking his or her country will be able to play the game without
trying to hack through the IP blocks.

Vindictus - Page 6 GMnexon

Keep in mind that the IP ban will probably not keep everyone from actually being about to log in through other means, said person will just not be playing for very long is all as the player community will help out in spotting non-English speaking players and report them, as well as character names that look suspicious (BR / PL tags, ect.)

Not to mention what Hack-shield can pick up (VPN applications for starters)

So just a friendly reminder to our non-US/Canadian members, please try and wait for the EU/Global release.

Back to top Go down
Neoyoshi
Grandpa
Grandpa
Neoyoshi

Male

Vindictus - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 2:19 pm

Launch Update:

NXNeural wrote:

Good morning!

Right now, we are shooting for mid-afternoon Pacific, so between 3-5pm today. That's all for now. We will update as we go along.

Neural
Back to top Go down
Ryuyoko
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Ryuyoko

Male

Vindictus - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:55 pm

Got a few questions
1. Do we have a vent
2. Is everyone here playing east
3.Are there channels in the game

If your playing east server my username will be Ryuyoko and I'll see you there.
Back to top Go down
Neoyoshi
Grandpa
Grandpa
Neoyoshi

Male

Vindictus - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:27 pm

Ryuyoko wrote:
Got a few questions
1. Do we have a vent
2. Is everyone here playing east
3.Are there channels in the game

If your playing east server my username will be Ryuyoko and I'll see you there.

Theirs 200+ channels in the game per server, and yes all of us are playing East.

You don't need vent for this game, the game has a built-Voice communication system just like Dungeons & Dragons Online.
Back to top Go down
kawainu
Captain
Captain
kawainu

Male
Number of posts : 365
IGN[Game NickName] : kawainu
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Vindictus - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:36 pm

Neoyoshi wrote:
Shu wrote:

Yeah, here a sort of "official" notice concerning IP Blocks, so that theirs no confusion, because believe me, with all the Trolls hanging
around the Nexon forums, it would be to easy to misdirect a player in to thinking his or her country will be able to play the game without
trying to hack through the IP blocks.

Vindictus - Page 6 GMnexon

Keep in mind that the IP ban will probably not keep everyone from actually being about to log in through other means, said person will just not be playing for very long is all as the player community will help out in spotting non-English speaking players and report them, as well as character names that look suspicious (BR / PL tags, ect.)

Not to mention what Hack-shield can pick up (VPN applications for starters)

So just a friendly reminder to our non-US/Canadian members, please try and wait for the EU/Global release.

I have to say I disagree with u on this one. Non-US/Canadian members shouldnt be waiting for the EU/Global release.
Nexon has been operating the mabinogi servers (the first mabinogi, the one thats looks like anime-style games) for a looong time. They implemented an IP block from the beginning so that only US/Canadian players would be able to play. I still wanted to play it so I found a way to bypass the IP block and play without lag. I played for a long time, then I moved on to a different game, and a year later, I went back to the game. My account was never banned, in fact, right now, my character is still there. The reason they put the IP block is because its in the agreement between them and the game developer. The agreement probably says they must block certain IP but it probably doesnt say anything about hunting down ppl with non-us/cnd IP. Which means that if u somehow bypass the IP check that is in their server because of the agreement, they wont be chasing you to get ur account banned. They are aware that probably a big part of the revenues generated by the first mabinogi comes from the wallet of players living outside us/cnd. They r not going to ban the 2nd biggest source of money. If u r outside us/cnd and u get into the game, just play normally. No need to worry about being unable to speak english, players wont report u and even if they do, u wont get urself banned. If they had to rely only in us/cnd players to get their money, their game would die quickly, it would become a ghost town. Allowing ppl from outside us/cnd to play the game, keeps the game alive. This applies to all ip-restricted mmo games operated outside china/japan/korea.
Back to top Go down
Neoyoshi
Grandpa
Grandpa
Neoyoshi

Male

Vindictus - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:03 pm

kawainu wrote:

I have to say I disagree with u on this one. Non-US/Canadian members shouldnt be waiting for the EU/Global release.
Nexon has been operating the mabinogi servers (the first mabinogi, the one thats looks like anime-style games) for a looong time. They implemented an IP block from the beginning so that only US/Canadian players would be able to play. I still wanted to play it so I found a way to bypass the IP block and play without lag. I played for a long time, then I moved on to a different game, and a year later, I went back to the game. My account was never banned, in fact, right now, my character is still there. The reason they put the IP block is because its in the agreement between them and the game developer. The agreement probably says they must block certain IP but it probably doesnt say anything about hunting down ppl with non-us/cnd IP. Which means that if u somehow bypass the IP check that is in their server because of the agreement, they wont be chasing you to get ur account banned. They are aware that probably a big part of the revenues generated by the first mabinogi comes from the wallet of players living outside us/cnd. They r not going to ban the 2nd biggest source of money. If u r outside us/cnd and u get into the game, just play normally. No need to worry about being unable to speak english, players wont report u and even if they do, u wont get urself banned. If they had to rely only in us/cnd players to get their money, their game would die quickly, it would become a ghost town. Allowing ppl from outside us/cnd to play the game, keeps the game alive. This applies to all ip-restricted mmo games operated outside china/japan/korea.

This isn't Mabinogi, I'm telling you right now, the game relies on strong connectivity, the minimum requirements is a Broadband connection, it's just unplayable without it, i mean sure, you COULD play the game with a weaker connection, but you'll DC a lot and even if you don't, people won't want to group with that person, especially if that person is consistently pinging at 1 or 2 bars.

As for the rest, well; i won't argue that non-US players will or won't get in somehow, i mean it's inevitable that they will, they usually always do, but it's still running a slight risk for that player to be doing so; but hey, people get away with it; and of course you are not exactly running the risk of raising suspicion if you openly chat in English, even if the English is poor, it's still English, and that's what people watch out for.

Although i do have to disagree about your thoughts regarding the CS store; the micro-transaction business model that Nexon owns is extremely healthy and it's stocks are always going up, but it's not a question of what country supplements what, that's not how it even works, Nexon of North America has it's own business model, just like Nexon Europe has their own as well, and Nexon Korea, and so on, they do not effect each other in any way, i just wanted to put that out there for clarification.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vindictus - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vindictus
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next